• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've lost a whole child!

I've been having a really crappy week CD-wise, been stopping and starting and can't seem to find motivation. However, I just had my little boy weighed (he's 2) and he's 32lb - the exact amount of weight I've lost so far! And believe me, he is soooo heavy to carry. I can't believe I carried an extra child's-worth of weight around with me! Made me feel a lot better. :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you :) Amazing losses and into the healthy weight range! :D
I remember a similar experience myself- I'd taken myslelf over the 3 stone loss and taken myself out of the obese weight range. My CDC pointed out that it was the equivalent weight loss to my son! I sat and cried in front of my CDC I was so overwhelmed. Sounds funny now lol but really brought home how much I'd lost :)

Gold Member
'This is a lost child announcement...'

Certainly puts it into perspective, doesn't it? Well done - what a fantastic amount of weight to lose!

Aww thanks guys, it really does help put things in perspective. Just need to psyche myself up and stick to it this week! :)
Wow, that is amazing!!!
And I was impressed with myself as in two weeks I lost 10lbs which is the exact weight of my month old nephew, and holding him yesterday was quite amazing! But that is nothing compared to a two year old!!!! :)

Speaks as she finds
well done with your great loss!!!
i thought the same thing the other day about my weight loss, my son is 6 years old, and weighs 4 stone and i have lost more than that now, if i put him on my back i cant run around so how the hell did i manage when it was stuck to my body???

Loving losing
Hey, one of my sons is 16 and weighs 14 stone, don't think I can be included in this game!!!
Well done all of you, what a great way of thinking of your weight loss, better than bags of sugar!!

what a great motivator!
And what great losses you have had. I think sometiems we get lost int he big picture and forget what great achievements we have made so far.

Well done hun :happy096:
The weight that I've now lost is the same weight as my 11 year old son :D Tis some feeling I can tell you, I can't even lift him :eek:

can see the end in sight!
that's fab!! I love looking at things like that. I read the other day that Lindsay lohan is only 95 lbs. When I get to goal I will have lost nearly a whole lindsay! Lol

I like to load my scales up with uni books/tins,bottles of juice until I get my weight shed so far, then I pick up (barely) and wonder how I managed to carry that about all day. Every day. For 6 years.

can see the end in sight!
lol lexie I do that too! Load up a suitcase... It's unbelievable. How did we do it??

Cambridge Consultant
Fantastic losses.. and a great way of putting it............ Losing a whole child is amazing.. I have a 2 year old and 3 year old and they weigh about 2 and 2 1/2 stone each and they are very heavy..

So thats fantastic............. GO girl.. keep up the fab work xx