I've made it to DAY 5

ebd89

Well all i have now nearly finished day 5. I must admit that im not as hungary as i had been but i am still very tempted by food. I am craving some cheese and poached egg on toast.

I imagine if i eat it that by weight loss will go striaght back on, and that would be a waste of 5 hard days.

Thank god im back at work tomorrow which should get me through the day. Although my evenings are the worst. At the minute i'm making the kids pizza. (oh for a slice) Just have to think of myself in my new size 12 clothes........

the cravings are the worst! But give it another week oh so and you will be able to make food without even thinking about it. I still get craving but they get easier to cope with yesterday i was craving mash with coleslaw??? Iv never had that b4. Well done for getting to day 5.

Hi Ebd, I'm day 5 now too! yes I'm finding it hard too so I can completely understand what you're going through! Ive just put sausage rolls in the oven for my OH, and made garlic mushrooms and cheese!!!!
:(.
I would say concentrate on the positives you should be very proud of yourself, day 5 it will become easier when you see the weight melt away!!
Here's to size 12! x

hey well done on the positive attitude

it does get easier so your doing well just stick to it

Back