I've made it to DAY 5

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ebd89, 22 February 2009 Social URL.

1. ebd89

ebd89 Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well all i have now nearly finished day 5. I must admit that im not as hungary as i had been but i am still very tempted by food. I am craving some cheese and poached egg on toast.

I imagine if i eat it that by weight loss will go striaght back on, and that would be a waste of 5 hard days.

Thank god im back at work tomorrow which should get me through the day. Although my evenings are the worst. At the minute i'm making the kids pizza. (oh for a slice) Just have to think of myself in my new size 12 clothes........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

the cravings are the worst! But give it another week oh so and you will be able to make food without even thinking about it. I still get craving but they get easier to cope with yesterday i was craving mash with coleslaw??? Iv never had that b4. Well done for getting to day 5.

4. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipo Trim
    Hi Ebd, I'm day 5 now too! yes I'm finding it hard too so I can completely understand what you're going through! Ive just put sausage rolls in the oven for my OH, and made garlic mushrooms and cheese!!!!
    :(.
    I would say concentrate on the positives you should be very proud of yourself, day 5 it will become easier when you see the weight melt away!!
    Here's to size 12! x

5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey well done on the positive attitude

it does get easier so your doing well just stick to it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.