I'VE PUT AWAY THE SCALES!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
As a perpetual weigher this is pretty big deal :) going to try and stay off the scales for a whole week and therefore rid myself of the daily desperations of not losing or only losing a few ounces - as others have told me, it'll add up by the end of the week (oh god I hope so!) so here goes nothing..!

Good luck! I've stayed the same this week due to me being very naughty. But tomorrow is a new week and I may try just a weekly weigh as well! Xx

Couldn't do that if I tried! Good luck x

A few weeks ago I went through the daily weighing craze. I ended up just getting frustrated so now I weigh every 2 weeks, mentally its much better and not obsessing about pound gains or losses. Good luck hope it works for you.

I think we should all start the challenge too! I was a lb heavier today and it's frustrating lol

I think we should all start the challenge too! I was a lb heavier today and it's frustrating lol
I agree! If only it was easy to just put them away!! I've had hubby hide mine before but ended up in boots to weigh myself when he wouldn't give them! Think i'd be hopeless I'm afraid!

Haha simi!!!! Lol the weighing cheater lol

I'm gonna make myself a challenge to not weigh until Tuesday again!!

Haha simi!!!! Lol the weighing cheater lol

I'm gonna make myself a challenge to not weigh until Tuesday again!!

My weigh in day is Tuesday too, so lets face the wait together and then post the results Tuesday morning - hopefully it'll be worth it!

I'm very attached to mine too, but I also love a challenge :)

Count me in :) I'm gonna aim for 3lb by Tuesday :) not aiming for too much or I will feel disappointed if I don't get it and if I get over 3lb it will be great :)

Good thinking batman!! I'm gonna aim for 2lb I think?

oh, am I going to be disappointed?! I was hoping for another big loss, maybe 5-9lbs, does it slow down immediately after the first week???

Yep pretty much!! I lost 5 in my second week though!! So it could be doable! But it's better to aim low and be pleasantly surprised!!

Yeah I was hoping for 5lb (a lb a day) but if I go for 3 if I get 5 I'll be well chuffed :)

There's weeks that you will lose like half a pound which is pretty crap like but then the next week you will find its a bigger loss and your like wooooohoooooo lol

I've lost on average about half a lb a day. The first week you lose water and glycogen stores, only after that does your body start burning fat, that's why the losses the first week are so big, unfortunately you're unlikely to see the same numbers again.

Back