I'VE PUT AWAY THE SCALES!

Today has been rather fab, stepped on the scales this am after ablutions finally occurred last night and woo hoo have lost 2lbs, also got a rather amazing job offer, dream job, lovely company... Start 5th aug, by which time another stone should be off so I can buy some smart workwear and live happily (carb free) ever after!!!! Seriously motivated!!

This is definitely going to be your year honey! Well done on both counts :) :) so pleased for you :) :)

This is definitely going to be your year honey! Well done on both counts :) :) so pleased for you :) :)

Thanks buttons!!! Super thrilled and also worked out its exactly 1 month on exante and total loss of 19lbs which I hadn't realised, my BMI is only 1.6 away from healthy whoop!! I am so glad I decided to do it I never thought a diet would ever work, hope everyone all doing well :) xxxx

Hi buttons how did yesterday's weigh in go?!

I'm on an end-of-month weigh-in challenge. So I don't weigh myself until Sunday week! It's quite liberating, not worrying about every single pound, although tbh I am dying to know! (Hubby's hid the scales so no cheating!)

How about you?

Crikey a whole month!!!! Couldn't do that. Haven't had the best week, stayed the same but better than putting on!!! Gonna up the exercise from next week and see if that helps as have been a good girl on the eating front!!!

Xx

Good luck pk. I've been struggling to stay TS too, keep nibbling just a little bit of this and that. Am worried it'll affect my weight loss but I'm trying hard to stay on track. No matter what the weight loss, this is the best I can do! Sitting here eating mushroom soup while hubby sits opposite me with two huge cheese rolls and tortilla chips! Humph. But I'm getting thinner and that's what's keeping me going :)

Hey PK, end of month has been weighed and calculated; 9.8lbs for June, not the 14 I was hoping for but still pretty pleased :) How's it going in your corner? x

Hey Buttons! Well done! Not only on the loss but for sticking to weighing once a month!!! Will you do it for July as well?!!! :)

Hey Buttons! Well done! Not only on the loss but for sticking to weighing once a month!!! Will you do it for July as well?!!! :)

Thanks joy. Yep, I took a deep breath and posted a July challenge already! Just gotta hide those scales now!

Hi guys, sorry been having a bit of a poo time and came off diet, but back on it today, put on 5 lbs whilst off diet but thought its be worse, am back with a vengeance now though!!!

Hey Pk, so sorry to hear you've had a rough time lately :-( Glad you're finding the strength to get back on track. I had started a July weigh in challenge, but have been struggling after a couple of days away, so it's intermittent weighing for now to try and keep myself focused. Think because I fit in most my clothes now, I've lost a bit of motivation. But I still want to lose another stone so I am trying hard to get back in the zone. If you need any words of support or a virtual hug, just give me a nod honey ;-) xxx

Thanks buttons!!! It will all be good now that I am back on the wagon! Can't wait to lose another chunk of lard!!! I know what you mean about losing motivation once you think your done something significant its like you reward yourself and then go off the rails! I've had endless weekends away which have resulted in overindulgence and then feeling guilty after! Combined with a questionable mammogram I thought... F*** it and binged.... Was less than ideal. But since getting the all clear and feeling the strain on my size 14s I've kicked myself up the bum! Thanks for support as always!! Xxx

Currently on week 5 of Exante and this is the longest I have kept to a diet. Def don't feel hungry. Last week I weighed daily and it was very demoralising. Kept fluctuating daily by several pounds. Have decided to keep to weekly weigh ins and keep the scales out of sight in the wardrobe. Just need to keep focused on the end result and look at changing the way I look/feel about food.

Argh I'm struggling too! I've 1 1/2 stones to go still (maybe less!) and I've been invited to all these lunches and dinners... I'm not even that hungry but I'm finding myself eating more than I should be (strangely enough it's mostly the packets, not 'real' foods!). I don't even know why I'm reaching for food. I think I'm stressed that doesn't help. I'm so close to my goal and I've a really tight deadline to meet... ah well... shall get there eventually! It's just annoying me!

My deadline is a family photoshoot booked for Saturday week, don't think I'm going to get to goal and to lose another stone by then! But never mind, I'll keep going after that. The photos will look a darned sight better than they would have a few months ago at least!

You'll look wonderful exactly as you are now!! :)

Back