I'VE PUT AWAY THE SCALES!

Found the scales and couldn't help myself. 0.6 of a bloody pound since Tuesday morning :-( Gutted.

Oh buttons! Panic not sweets, at least it hasn't gone up!! Maybe you need to get more action in with the boss/husband!?!? I hear its a sure fire calorie burner!!!
In all seriousness though, it's poo, but you will probably get an extra loss next week! Chin up, we'll all get there in the end! Xx

Ha ha ha Pk! He'd love that :) If only we could fob the children off somewhere for the weekend! You're right, I know a slow week is frustrating but I'm sticking with it, and like you said, maybe it'll catch up with me next week. Still 17lbs in a month so can't complain really for one slow week! :-D

17lbs in a month!!!? Wow well done! I have been VERY bad this evening, have eaten chicken sweet potatoes and drunk wine... I think I will be paying big time for this one, oops! Ah well, tomorrow is another day I suppose :)

And I thought my three slices of ham were bad! Lol. Of course I did sneak on the scales again (so much for new habits!) and they're down a pound :) Yes, tomorrow is another day, a Monday - bleugh! Get back on that wagon and Good luck :) xxx

Oh god I feel really rubbish about it! I blame it on my friends, they're a bad influence... Plus I have no willpower!!! I have walked 5 miles today to try and make up for it, but feel mega bloated and the size 14s are a stretch! How has today gone? Any extra ham slices I should know about!? Lets agree no scales til Saturday? An aiming for 12 st 7 xx

Its my turn! I am having such a hard day today! Three slices of ham already. We've been out with the dog for a lovely park walk and everywhere people were having picnics - and our neighbours are having a BBQ - and I'm cooking gammon steaks for the rest of the family ;-( I'm trying so hard, got a pile of cooked greens and mushrooms and am going to pour the carbonara all over it. May taste like s**t but it'll be a plateful at least!!!

My weigh in day is Tues honey, but tell you what, I'll keep it quiet, and otherwise stay off the scales with you til next Saturday! We can whoop whoop together next weekend! ;-)

Like ET said, 'be good!' ;-) xxx

Be strong grasshopper! Love that carbonara and green stuff!!! Don't worry I will change my day to Tuesday instead, it doesn't matter much to me! I have renewed vigour after googling before and after pics, have a holiday in 5 weeks and MUST shift another stone by then! I know what you mean about everyone having bbqs and stuff, the smell drives me crazy!! Official check in on Tuesday woo hoo! Excitement ! :) xx

That was awful! Lol. Ate them separately. Ever seen someone trying to force down a whole plate of greens?! Thank god I saved my carbonara for last, at least that was yummy. What do we put ourselves through?!?!

Oh very dear, I know this is going off topic un petit peu, but I am too thick to figure out how to start a new thread... Following my dalian e with wine and carbs I now am incredibly bloated and the causative gas I creating serious issues!!! I am not kidding, it's like a green cloud of fart following me about, so embarrassed! Anyone ever experienced this !!!

Oh very dear, I know this is going off topic un petit peu, but I am too thick to figure out how to start a new thread... Following my dalian e with wine and carbs I now am incredibly bloated and the causative gas I creating serious issues!!! I am not kidding, it's like a green cloud of fart following me about, so embarrassed! Anyone ever experienced this !!!

You've started at least one thread :)
If you're on an app go to the top right of the screen at the main exante forum where all the threads are listed and there's a drop down menu just select new thread.
If you're on a laptop use the new thread at the top left :)

So. Official weigh in day and I've gained a pound since my sneaky mid-week weigh :-( So overall that's not even a pound off this week :-( (and no, no toilet issues either) Even with a couple of slices of lean ham a day, that's not even WS calories, and even if it was I'd expect to lose a pound or two at least. Majorly fed up.

I too have put on 1lb since Saturday mornings weigh in, I expected it to be worse really. Buttons it most likely wasn't the ham!!! Just an off day, if you weighed tomorrow you'd probably see a difference! Don't though!!! I will officially weigh in on Saturday again, because I am then off for the weekend in London, how the hell is THAT going to work! Chin up, just keep going!!! X

You've started at least one thread :)
If you're on an app go to the top right of the screen at the main exante forum where all the threads are listed and there's a drop down menu just select new thread.
If you're on a laptop use the new thread at the top left :)

Thanks starlight will give it a whirl, although not sure anyone wants to hear about it lol! X

I too have put on 1lb since Saturday mornings weigh in, I expected it to be worse really. Buttons it most likely wasn't the ham!!! Just an off day, if you weighed tomorrow you'd probably see a difference! Don't though!!! I will officially weigh in on Saturday again, because I am then off for the weekend in London, how the hell is THAT going to work! Chin up, just keep going!!! X

Good luck with the weekend! Enjoy it and try to balance not worrying with not being too naughty! I can't offer any advice, I just scoffed about ten mini sausages! :-( just cos we've got a training school on at work and provide lunch, guess who got to make the rolls and put all the nibbles out?! But hey ho, calling that my lunch then onwards and upwards back on track. This is the first stumble I've had so hopefully I can pick it back up again. And no sneaky weigh ins for me, I can't cope! xxx

You are so strong on the weighing front! I am addicted its awful! Don't even start me on workplace catering, today I had to sit through a three hour meeting with a tray of the most amazing cakes in front of me, I almost cried! I think London will be ok as it's all very close friends and they'll be supportive, but i have to resist the vino! when you go away do you take packs and a blender with you or do you eat normal food carefully!? I don't want a repeat performance of last weekend, my bottom is still recovering!
Now forget about the sausages, they're really tiny and therefore do not count...

Xx

Back