I'VE PUT AWAY THE SCALES!

If I can get 5lb on week 2 I'll get my first stone, I will be made up if I do, if not then I'll be a little disappointed but I'll plough on! So want to get on the scales and see how the weeks going, guzzled a couple of pints of water quick, ha, now I'm full of water so can't get a true weight! Lol

Exactly so it's pointless lol!! I avoided the scales this morning but did take a few pics instead lol

desperately wanted to step on those scales this morning, so measured my waist instead, was very pleasantly surprised to find I've lost an inch already!

Woohoo that's brilliant =) I've done we'll at avoiding the scales, mainly because I keep sleeping in and don't have time before rushing to get ready for work lol

Actually, I'm convinced I've put on weight. So bloated.Waistband feels tighter than it did last week :-(

Water retention? Constipation?

Don't know. Paranoia even maybe? Hopefully. I'm just really anxious cos I always struggle to lose weight. I cheated Sunday night and had about 300g lean roast beef instead of my shake. Convinced I've ruined the whole week. Guess we'll see in the morning.

Now I know one merit of frequent weighing - at least I'd know roughly what to expect tomorrow!

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in! I felt very bloated during week 1 and 2 and my trousers were tighter than normal but I still lost - think its all the water which makes you feel bloated:)

Thank you for all your kind words people. The verdict is finally in, worked up the courage and stepped on those scales... 4.2lb off. Which is fantastic. So why am I not ecstatic?!?!

That's an awesome loss, you've lost almost a stone in 2 weeks, it took me 4 weeks to lose that. Why aren't you happy?

When I first got on the scales, it read 1lb off (and usually they're spot on fist time) which of course freaked me out. Took a few goes, and my husband had a few goes, to convince me it had been a blip. Trying not to be pessimistic, but that momentary devastation really shook me. You're right, it is good overall. I just still feel so fat!

Brilliant loss Kerry! Week 2 is ALWAYS a disappointment after the huge losses in week 1. But remember week 1 has all the water loss so week 2 might seem less but its all weight loss. Were you secretly hoping to hit the stone?

Woohooo well done Kerry!!! I was exactly the same yesterday I felt so bloated and fat but I lost 2.75lbs today =D

I think Chelly meant she felt bloated yesterday. We both managed to abstain from scales-hopping all week!

Well done Chelly, that's fab. You're so close to your goal now :) I am feeling happier, now it's sunk in I actually believe it ;-) x

Well done Chelly - not long to go now!

It certainly is Kerry! I was trying to stick to a weekly weigh in and weighed on Saturday as my new start point. I was 5lbs down from the week before but know that was from being ill so really worried that this week will be disappointing as although its week 1 I won't get a big water loss after last week. Couldn't resist this morning and I had a 12 at start of my weight yippee!!!! 3lbs down in 3 days!

Back