ive removed my pic its not secure ...

Haha kissme... Page 9!!!

That is some serious trawling, I only checked the first 2 pages :p

Haha kissme... Page 9!!!

That is some serious trawling, I only checked the first 2 pages :p

haha, I thought I was keeping it relatively clean tbh! I only went that far because I'm vain and wanted to find me lol

want to hear the worst part? when starlight said she could find it I re-googled it so i wasnt mistaken! lol! :whistle:

kissme said:
I mean what is one doing on there when I got safe search on? madness!

Lmao

Thanks for the info , I've changed my settings to registered members only for everything as it bothered me that a simple word search in Google can bring up my diary and I didn't want to have to move it to members only. I couldn't find a specific block for Google searches though.
*runs off to Google search Exante page 9 * ;)

I have been wondering if its because you have "Exante Diet" listed in your profile under your picture? I think thats the way google links it, as exante means something else, most just put exante. Thing is google has linked it now. There are other peoples photos on there and there profile has been changed ages ago!

But the good news is, no one is going to find any of this out, unless they google exante diet pictures.

You could message a mod for a name change maybe, but not sure if that would fix anything

MrsPage2B said:
Hi i dont want to causes problems or upset anyone but ive removed my pic/aveater as when i did a google surch of exante diet and look on pics my pic came up and sevral other from this forum who i reconise from talking to on hear i dont mine shareing pics on a site but no for a google surch i mayb going over the top but thats just me ill still stay chatting and that just no more pics for me :mad:

I removed mine for the same reason x

wkdstepmum said:
No, I'm the same hun which is why when everyone did the 'What's your name, where do you live?' thing I didn't join in! Don't want the whole world knowing my every slip up, my weight, my side effects, my feelings!!! ;) x

Haha me neither! x

Well, I'm shocked because I googled 'Willy' and all I got was a photo of Starlight ;) Okay, okay that's a lie... just lots of photos of willies ;)

No, I'm the same hun which is why when everyone did the 'What's your name, where do you live?' thing I didn't join in! Don't want the whole world knowing my every slip up, my weight, my side effects, my feelings!!! ;) x

I totally agree.

Bellerine.

Did a google search or two and nope. Can't find those pictures. Not easily found I think.

Belle

Back