I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Morning Peaches, Beelishy, and everyone!

Said I wouldn't, but I did.

3 more lbs gone!!! 9lbs in 6 days, whoop whoop whoop!!!

Glad I did now, but am hoping I don't put on by tomo!! ;) If I stay the same, I am THRILLED - 9lbs is brill and I am happy dancing all over the place, lol!!

How're you? Hope you're well?

xxx

Morning!!

Just having a quick nosey before I go into work!!

Wow thats amazing 9lb!! Well done u, thats ace!!!

Have a good day, sure u will now lol Xxx

Morning!!

Just having a quick nosey before I go into work!!

Wow thats amazing 9lb!! Well done u, thats ace!!!

Have a good day, sure u will now lol Xxx

Thanks Peaches! :D

Thank you, I will now! What a great motivator!!
Hope you have a FAB day too!
xxx

Thanks guys! :D

I know, I am useless lol! Glad I did tho after no loss yesterday. Got to weigh in tomo as that'll be my first week over. After that, DEF once a week!

Arrgghhh! Phoned Doc's cos my LO has now got a nasty cough and is throwing up his milk - because I had to wait ages in there, I've missed my order from S&S!!! :(
I'm not dragging baby out in this weather when he's not well, so am hoping hubby can pick it up for me on his way home - I daren't ask for re-delivery for tomo as it could take up to 6pm, and as of tonight, I am out of packs!

Apart from the scales, it's not my day!

xxx

Foul mood!

Hubby is a selfish pig - I could write an essay but I don't want to send anyone to sleep!
Shame, because I started the day off great when I saw the scales, but since then it's been crap, and is getting crapper, lol! :(

As my mother always said "Periwinkle (ahem), always remember - boys NEVER grow up they just grow OLD!"

Things get sorted for ya quickly xxx *HUGS*

Well, he's self employed, so has quite a bit of spare time.
This week, he's playing golf three times, so that's three whole days.
I'm stuck in with a poorly baby, it wouldn't hurt him to help out because it's bloomin hard work when LO is ill! But on no! He'd never give up his precious time to spend with us, or help me out in any way!
Add to that he's a lazy g*t, and all I do is run around cleaning up after him.
When he does look after LO, if say I do the housework or something, all he does is feed him and change his nappy - he doesn't play with him. No washing clothes, washing baby's stuff, or anything like that, oh no, I do it all!
And, I am skint, yet he's not! How's that fair in a marriage!
HE'S the one who pushed to have children, yet I feel like a single mum!
And that's just a bit of it - if I wrote some of the other stuff that's bugging the hell out of me on here, it would get deleted for sure!
How I feel right now - I could walk out and never come back because I am sick to the back teeth of him!
And what's made me even more mad - he thinks my bad mood is because I'm cutting the AD's!!! For Heaven's sake, I have cut a TINY amount, it's not affecting my mood at all. I felt great before he decided to yet again be a selfish pig - it's him who's the problem, not me cutting down on meds I do not need!
There's no arguing with stupid!

Reading this back, I sound SO petty, but I am in a mood with him! :D

In all honesty your anger and annoyance sounds VERY justified, a man SHOULD help around the house especially WITH HIS OWN CHILD!! The cheek to even suggest your moods are from cutting down of meds, that's just plain rude and unsupportive.
The other side of the coin could be that he doesn't want to meddle in your order of things and may feel disconnected from LO, like, not knowing what to DO with a baby (for example, when I'm in a room with a child under 5, I've no idea how to talk to it or how to behave). Way to remedy this is to start doing fun things together with no distractions.. show him how to talk to LO. As for chores, men are strange beasts and like to be in control of things. Slowly - just asking to carry linen basket down to washing mashine or putting it in (not in a nag way! But as a on the fly 'could you help me' sort of way) will help him feel like can do that task without effectively doing it wrong or annoying you. It's all about enabling the man and eventually giving him a whole task he can consistently do on his own. My dad is the master of washing dishes and loading dishwasher for example. My OH is responsible for his own laundry and we take turns to clean house.
Small steps with a man set in his ways. Patience :) and let him make mistakes while he learns, fix mistakes later!
x

In all honesty your anger and annoyance sounds VERY justified, a man SHOULD help around the house especially WITH HIS OWN CHILD!! The cheek to even suggest your moods are from cutting down of meds, that's just plain rude and unsupportive.
The other side of the coin could be that he doesn't want to meddle in your order of things and may feel disconnected from LO, like, not knowing what to DO with a baby (for example, when I'm in a room with a child under 5, I've no idea how to talk to it or how to behave). Way to remedy this is to start doing fun things together with no distractions.. show him how to talk to LO. As for chores, men are strange beasts and like to be in control of things. Slowly - just asking to carry linen basket down to washing mashine or putting it in (not in a nag way! But as a on the fly 'could you help me' sort of way) will help him feel like can do that task without effectively doing it wrong or annoying you. It's all about enabling the man and eventually giving him a whole task he can consistently do on his own. My dad is the master of washing dishes and loading dishwasher for example. My OH is responsible for his own laundry and we take turns to clean house.
Small steps with a man set in his ways. Patience :) and let him make mistakes while he learns, fix mistakes later!
x

I'd love to think that could be done, but I just can't see it somehow. I've asked him before, he changes and makes an effort for a day or two then reverts back.
He was brought up that way, so I doubt I could change his ways, I've tried and failed many times!
One instance, when LO was just two weeks old, he screamed and sweared at him because he was crying! I was FURIOUS and told him never to shout or swear at a tiny baby like that again. He hasn't - I think he knows I would walk for sure if he ever tried that again.
I was quite emotional for the first couple of weeks after having baby, I was sat here in tears on the phone to the health visitor one morning, he saw me, but left me sat here crying and went out with his mates!
No support whatsoever. I give up to be honest - If I don't expect, then I can't be disappointed.
I've already looked in to what I can do to get out of this. And every time he does something else to p*** me off, it just confirms that I am probably doing the right thing.
I can't see this lasting much longer, because I resent him - not just for what I've written, but for so much more, that I just can't write on here.

I'm okay though, made of strong stuff. Whatever happens, I know that my LO and I will always be okay :)

Thank you for your kind words xxx

I feel for you, honey. I really do. I can relate to some bits of that. *hugs* Always trust your gut and what you feel is best for you and your child. xx

Thank you, I will :)
Wasn't going to write details on here, but since I have, I actually feel better! Not with that prat, but just in general! :D

Just been looking in to 'how much water?' and found this article. Thought it may be of interest :) -

[h=1]Water and Healthy Weight Loss[/h] [h=2]Why you should drink water for healthy weight loss.[/h] Drinking water is essential to weight loss especially on a VLCD or total food replacement plan.
New You recommends that you ladies should drink between 3 - 4 litres of water per day and men should drink 4-6 litres of water throughout the day.
Drinking water will make you feel good, keep you healthy and help the weight loss process. Here's why...
[h=2]20 Reasons Why you should drink water for healthy weight loss:-[/h]
  • 1.) Water is a great appetite suppressor, and drinking water will make you feel fuller.
  • 2.) Drinking water will stop you from feeling hungry almost over night.
  • 3.) Drinking water will help your body to burn your stored body fat.
  • 4.) If you do not drink enough water you can suffer from headaches.
  • 5.) You should not gulp down water in one go, you should sip it throughout the day.
  • 6.) Lack of water can cause mood swings
  • 7.) A decrease in water intake will cause fat deposits to increase
  • 8.) An increase in water intake can actually reduce fat deposits.
  • 9.) Drinking water means you liver can do its job properly and help your body burn fat.
  • 10.) Drinking water keeps your kidneys healthy and functioning to full capacity.
  • 11.) Drinking more water is the best treatment for fluid retention. The more water your drink the less fluid your body will hold on to.
  • 12.) Water prevents skin from sagging as water plumps the skin and leaves it clear, healthy and resilient, water can also help with muscle tone.
  • 13.) Water helps the body get rid of waste.During weight loss, the body has a lot more waste to get rid of - all that metabolized fat must be shed. Again, adequate water helps flush out the waste.
  • 14.) Water can help relieve constipation.When the body gets too little water, it siphons what it needs from internal sources. The colon is one of these primary sources. Result - constipation. But, when an individual drinks enough water, normal bowel function usually returns.
  • 15.) The amount you drink should also be increased if you exercise briskly
  • 16.) If the weather is hot you may also need to drink more water.
  • 17.) It is preferable to drink cold water, which is absorbed into the system more quickly than warm water. Some evidence suggests that drinking cold water can actually help burn more calories
  • 18.) Endocrine-gland function improves which creates hormones that keeps your body metabolism healthy.
  • 19.) Lack of water can make you feel fatigued and lethargic
  • 20.) Dehydration can lead to sugar cravings
[h=2]13 Tips to make drinking water easier[/h]
  • 1.) You should not gulp down water in one go, you should sip it throughout the day
  • 2.) Set reminders on your desktop or phone to help remind you to form the habit of drinking some water every hour.
  • 3.) You can drink bottled water or tap water.
  • 4.) If drinking tap water you can invest in a water filter and keep it chilled in the fridge.
  • 5.) Sparkling water will also count towards your water intake and can make a pleasant change especially when out at a social gathering.
  • 6.) To prevent knocking yourself out of ketosis it is best to avoid any flavoured waters and do not add a slice of lemon, as any fruit flavours can disrupt the ketones in your system and slow down the weight loss process.
  • 7.) Don't underestimate how much drinking water will help you to lose weight and feel good, it is essential to you success and your vitality!
  • 8.) Drinking water will help increase your weekly weight losses, so keep this at the front of your mind each day, as it will help you get to your goal faster.
  • 9.) Don't think of it as water think of it as fat dissolving liquid!
  • 10.) Get a water bottle to help you measure how much water you should drink and carry it with you at all times when you are out and about.
  • 11.) Treat yourself to a beautiful glass so that when you drink water you are reminded that water is a thing of beauty and it will make you feel good about drinking it
  • 12.) Treat yourself to fancy bottle of sparkling water like Pellegrino.
  • 13.) Water flavourings that are suitable for

Big hugs Nat xxx

My heart goes out to ya Nat xxx It doesn't sound petty at all. He's taking the p*ss like. He definitely needs to grow up and act like a man. Was he always like that or has he just become lazier etc lately?

Back