I've started, and I WILL finish fabulously (that's the plan anyway) :)

Nat stop weighing urself u will drive urself crazy:p Ur doing great xxx

Thanks Minerva,
I'm not letting it bother me. I know I'll carry on losing - would be pretty impossible not to really I suppose! Just may take a little longer than expected!
Hope you have a great day too! xxx

Thats about how I space mine too. I have my last bar at 7 and then nothing but water after that. I think it probably doesnt matter too much.

I've just had dinner, early, because we're supposed to be going for a long walk. Only baby has other idea's! He's got a cold he just can't shift so won't have his milk. Given him some calpol - will try again in a bit then hopefully get out.

I'd love a coffee after 8pm (I have decaf) but it has some calories in, so I don't bother!

Looks like I'm going to be hungry later, seems as I don't usually have it until around 3ish!!!

xxx

Nat stop weighing urself u will drive urself crazy:p Ur doing great xxx

Thanks Peaches :)
Think I'm going to have to lol!!
I'll weigh on Tuesday, that's the end of my first week, them weigh once a week. Otherwise, I will become a little bit obsessed and reliant on them!! xxx

I used to weigh myself all the time but it really effected my mindset if I stayed the same or put on weight for no reason. It just doesn't benefit me at all, but hey every1s different xxx

I used to weigh myself all the time but it really effected my mindset if I stayed the same or put on weight for no reason. It just doesn't benefit me at all, but hey every1s different xxx

I know I have to stay away for my sanity. I'll do the weigh in and measurements once a week, and that's it. Now I've seen the weight slowing down, I don't want to become disheartened!
Pleased that I had lost some inches this morning, even though my weight didn't change!
Not doing it again until Tuesday now tho - that will be the end of my first week :) xxx

Ur doing amazing and have very nearly done a full week, how cool is that!!

Plus the weeks really do go by so quickly xxxx

I can't believe a week is nearly up, and it's supposed to be the hardest, so if it gets easier, I am a happy bunny :)
Even if it doesn't though, I can live with how I feel now - am hungry, got a bit of headache today, but feel great on the whole.

Am hoping so! I figure I'll do around 8 weeks, then assess. If I'm not at goal, I'll continue until I'm around 6lbs under goal to allow for the inevitable water gain when I re-feed.

I've been naughty! We've just been for a lovely walk and popped in to the shop for a few bits. Hubby bought some pork scratchings - it stated on the pack there was 0.1g of carbs per 100g, and 247cals. The pack was only 25g, and I just had two little ones. Not in my diet I know, but I figured it couldn't hurt. That was probably about zero carbs and 10cals max!

Burnt off 254 cals tho, so I have been good really :D xxx

Haha tut tut, only joking won't make any difference at all!! Xxx

Eh, dont worry about it!

And yeah, Im not going to weigh until my wednesday morning WI now. I dont want it to become a problem as the losses slow down!

Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon x

Thank you, me too!
If he's no better tomo, I'm taking him to Doc's because he's had a cold with a non-stop runny nose for over two weeks now - that's not right is it!
I do stress about him! xxx

Haha tut tut, only joking won't make any difference at all!! Xxx

Until I'd made sure more or less zero carbs, and low calorie, there was no way I was having one. Could've eaten the whole bag and more - really hungry today!! :D xxx

Yeah, Id take him in. My girls were just ill for nearly 3 weeks. Multiple trips to the docs, but I wasnt going to leave it lol. Docs were probably sick of the sight of me!!

They're already sick of the sight of me! I get the same every time, 'As long as he's drinking/easting half of what he should be, he's fine.' - I'm not coming away with THAT answer again! xxx

How are ya Nat? Hope the lil one feels better soon!

How are ya getting on? Hunger feelings subsiding? xxx

How are ya Nat? Hope the lil one feels better soon!

How are ya getting on? Hunger feelings subsiding? xxx

Hiya!

Thank you, he's not good at all bless him, I'm on the phone first thing tomorrow, and I won't be fobbed off!

I'm good thanks, hungry, but it's not something I can't cope with. Headache again, but again, I can cope with that too.
Hoping hunger subsides - I can't be in ketosis yet, else I don't think I'd be hungry!
Can't complain, and as long as the scales keep going in the right direction, I won't do, lol!!

How're you? I see you've had a GREAT first week, that is a FAB loss in weight and inches, bet you're so pleased! My first week's weigh in is on Tuesday morning. Think I need a miracle to get below the 6lbs lost so far, which is most likely only water lol!

:bighug:
xxx

Sooooooo tired! Need my bed. Good night all, and have a fabulous day tomo! :D xxx

It sounds like you're doing fabulously! 6 pounds is brilliant - but I've a sneaking suspicion that your 1st week's number will be higher!!! Oh by the way, make sure you are drinking LOTS of water! It made all the difference for me!

Back