iveabigask's Diary

You have put in the hard work, we just offer a few words of comfort when the wobble moments come. Well done, you will soon be at the 11 stone mark :) xx

So ladies I really feel the need to share this. For the first time, in a long long time something is actually........ Wait for it.......

BIG on me!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! To say I'm overjoyed is an understatement!!!!!!! This is the best feeling ever. I can totally see it now for my own eyes. Yay to being skinny!!! N

Wish I could bottle that feeling it's ace xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol for me it was something fitting nicely rather than me feeling as if I had stuffed myself in it :) It's a rather slinky black dress which I will be wearing out on my birthday next sat. Yay go me !

Well ive just thrown out a pair of jeans cos they're too big wooo and today I'm wearing a pair of size 16 jeans that I haven't been able to wear for a year and a half!!!!!!!

Also even me knickers are falling down. This getting skinny thing is expensive lol I'm overjoyed with myself to be honest. You can totally notice the difference now. It's so nice to feel I'm half way there now too. Wouldnt it be wonderful to be a size 10 and 10 stone?? God that would be my dream but I honestly don't know if I could get there. Now THAT would be amazing. Ideally that's what I'd like. Not to be slim , well not just that. But tot be healthy, like truly healthy. Dolly had made a difference already, we took her out to the park yesterday and before there's no way you would've gotten me out walking once I'm home from work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iveabigask
Don't worry gem, I ate for 4 days solid, it was a complete blow out and I still lost that week xf

REALLY?!!! u still lost??? wow.. how much??? also did u stay in ketosis? i aint anymore gotta go thru that trauma again xx

13.13 this morning darlings!!!! Wooohoooooo

Lovely to hear your slinky news. Be careful with the loose undergarments, dangerous times there lol

My aim is a size 16. Cant contemplate a size 10.

Keep up the hard work lovely girl xx

Its fantastic!!! I'm so delighted!!!!

Brilliant xxxx

So today I had a bar at 10am then had 2 shepherds pie at 6 and another bar and good grief my tummy is doing funny things since!!! Grumble general!! I know u waited far too long to have something to eat which is a big part of the problem.
Went shopping with my mam today got an amazing tankini in debenhams, it's like something from a James bond movie!

Feeling very queasy this evening. Went for a nap and my husband woke me by blaring a song from a horror movie we saw recently. Needless to say I was like an anti Christ and he thought it was hilarious. I'm still cross over it!!

Then tool miss dolly for a walk in the park and had a great time and a bit of exercie too. Just watching the eurovision, woooo for jedward I think they did great!!

Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend

Ask xxx

Can we have more than one bar a day?

Sounds like a fun day you had Hun, I love shopping now!

Can't say I am a fan of jedward, blue on the other hand are fit as lol. Xx

Well you're not supposed to have more than one bar per day but I find it doesn't change much in terms of weight loss!!
Although I won't make a habit of if.
Got some great bargains on eBay which I'm delighted it. Got a fabulous dress but it's too bit. I'll need to get it taken in, what a nice feeling!!!!! I don't think I've ever had to do that before!!

Xxxx

Ah right I see, not tempting fate with my weightloss so will stick to one a day. Lol

Wow you must be thrilled having to get the dress taken in! I am always on eBay it's addictive for sure. Xx

I really got amazing bargains on it!!!
Woke up this morning with a terrible headache. Still with stomach problems. Took 2 ducalaxx last night and they don't seem to be doing much so I'm feeling very lethargic and bloated? Only 2 weeks left in work and I'm on my holliers!!! So I've 2 weeks to lose 5lbs and then I'll have lost 3 stone yippee!! Cant believe it and it's gone so fast. I dont want to lapse on the holiday. I will be missing 3 classes though which makes me a bit nervous. Like I could lose half a stone in 3 weeks and dont want it to take longer to reach my real goal of 11 stone? I guess I just need to be prepared in advance of what I'm going to do. And if I say ill only eat a light meal in the evening then thats it!!
Eugh. In a way I wish we were going later in the year so I'd feel less pressure.?

You have done so well, holidays are expensive so you should do what you feel is right for you. You could speak to your LLC about maybe doing lite whilst away. xx

How you doing over there?

Lucky you going on holiday! You will lose those pounds and more before you go - probably more if that ducolax works ;)

One of the gals in my group went on holidays for a week and came back half a stone lighter! She did tons of walking and took her meals with her.

xx

Hiya honey!!!

I'm great. Took miss dolly for a walk in the rain and got stung by a bloody nettle! Not feelin like a slim Jim this week, no idea why and awfully tired! Also think I've only lost about 2, but a loss is a loss nonetheless. Thats great about your friend, I hope I can follow her lead and stick to it when I'm away. Only 2 weeks to go!!!!! Yipppeeeeee

How you doing sweetheart xxx

Back