iveabigask's Diary

Oh my goodness, you rock! Way to go chick xx

she shoots.. SHE SCORES!!!!
Can you believe it???!!! I'm thrilled! Totally given me the motivation to keep going. All the ladies in the class were really lovely and helpful :) everyone was so supportive :)

wooohooo ladies, project skinny is underway!!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments

Ask xxxx

Back of the net. Xxx I can feel a chant coming on lol. Xxx

WOW THATS amazing!! x

Good morning everyone

So it's day 8 and I'm feeling good! Still getting over the shock of losing 10.5 pounds last night!! Going on holidays at the start of June so hoping the weigh loss is the start of things to come. This diet is very hard but the results are phenomenal!! Wearing a dress today that was stuck to me 2 weeks ago and now it's a bit loose hurray. As always just taking it one day at a time. Met a girl that lost 4 stone on it and she looks amazing so that, along with all the encouragement you guys are giving me are spurring me on!!

Here's to a great day 8!!!

Ask xxxxxx

I know!! I still can't believe it!!
I still have a long way to go, but I would love to get 3 stone gone by June. Don't know how realistic that is!!

Well, as Minerva posted on my diary - they say a stone a month. This does seem to be the case looking at people's signatures. I imagine it will slow down later on as you get lighter - but I reckon we will read this again in June and say - 'look, I was right!'.

Oh I hope so hobbit!!
I got married last year and about 2 month before the wedding all I did was eat and drink!! Most people are the opposite lol
So since then I lashed on 3 stone. It doesn't help that my hubbie eats takeaway 5 nights a week!!!!
And my arm doesn't need to be twisted too much before I give in.

Would love to be in the 12 stone region for the holiday, even if it was 12.13 l!!!!

It's totally achievable Hun!

Impossible is nothing x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi there! What an amazing loss! You sound really motivated and positive too, which is half the battle. Stick to it and you truly will be amazed! Good luck!

So it's nearly the end of day 8 and I've had a pretty horrid day. I really would love a glass of wine, or 5 and a steak!!!!
I'm really feeling it this evening. I guess I just need to get through it and keep going.

I still need to work when I get home which I'm not happy about.

On the upside tomorrow is Friday yay!!!!

well done on ur first WI hun x

Stick with it Hun you will soon be 12 something. I find keeping busy helps keep wandering thoughts of food! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So it's day 9 and again I woke up feeling nauseous. I reckon yesterday's bad day hasn't helped. Stayed up late, and drives out of the bed this morning thinking I was dead late!!!!
Starting to feel it a bit but going to stick it out no matter what. My skinny dress I bought is coming today so that should spurr me on more to get into it!

I was going stir crazy in the house last night and would have loved wine and food so I got out of the house and went over to my mams. She cheered me up no end yay!!

Let's hope this day goes quickly and the weekend commences!!

Have a great everyone cos you're all great!!

Ask xxxx

So the grumbly belly hasn't gone, I feel absolutely exhausted. Like ive been on the beer for a week!! Mmmmmmm beer!
As always I'll stick to it, but Jesus it's hard!
Really looking forward to a quiet night and taking it easy, I just feel exhausted and starving boo

Ask x

It does get easier honey. Just keep going x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Back