iveabigask's Diary

So it's day 10 and I'm feeling ok. Prolly cos I got more sleep than normal so thats set me up for the day. Hoping temptation stays at bay. I tried on a pair of shorts I bought that were too small and now they fit yay!!!

Have a great day everyone

Ask xx

Happy days everyone is shrinking together it's such a great feeling!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so its day 11, and day 10 just passed me by! I went to bed for a nap about 4pm yesterday and slept till 1130 last night!!!!! Fell back asleep at 1 and slept straight through till 630 this morning. WTF is that all about. I wouldnt sleep that long if i was hungover LOL!!
So i've had a bar already, I was absolutely starving and the cold is getting to me.
Other than that I feel great!!! Maybe the clocks going forward affected me more than I thought.
As always i'm taking it day by day, but reckon I could sleep again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Happy mothers day to all mothers day :)

Ask xxxx

Lol, yes I've had that. Went to bed at 6.00pm a couple of weeks ago for a quick cat nap, next thing I know the alarm was waking me at 7.30am!

I spoke to my LLC about it and she said it was likely to be that I haven't had enough quality sleep before that (damn sheep behind my house) then too much stress in work. Since I've been more aware of that, I've been in bed half an hour earlier and do feel better for it.

Don't know about the stress but it could be something similar. Either way, glad you had a good sleep! xx

Thanks Claire! I couldnt believe it, especially as I could still sleep now like lol

Have a great day xx

Hi I sleep much better since being on LL, not length of sleep more quality for me. I used to have the strangest of dreams, which thankfully I no longer have not really food related but very odd!!

Have a great day xx

The old saying is "An hour before midnight is worth two after".

Your body is going through massive change and at the moment is asking for more rest than you are used to. It does improve and once you are used to using fat as fuel instead of carbs the energy and sense of well being kicks in.

I'm always cold on this diet expecially my feet. I must moan about it a lot as I have just been given some fluffy socks for Mother's Day!!

Have a great Day!! :)

Thanks ladies. On the way to the cinema, temptation central!! This is the biggest test yet. I've my water in my bag and going to get a coffee to keep me going throughout the movie.

Wish me luck!

Ask xx

Good luck Hun. U can do it. What u going to see?xx

Going to see hall pass! Should be a laugh if nothing else. I have my coffee and water ready to go. The smell of popcorn is killing me!!

Xxx

Oh it's really tough not having the popcorn, I agree... done it a few times now... But it's totally doable, and hopefully the film will be funny enough, to keep you distracted! :D

Have fun anyway... And let us know if it's worth going to see... as I may go tomorrow night if it is! ;)

xx

Well done it will be worth it I promise only seem to struggle around lunch time but then ok for the rest of the day. Have you tried the savoury drink I find it really helps Shen I am bad and when cold.. Keep going.

Ill get the savoury broth when I weigh in on Wednesday. I've already had my porridge and then had a bar after. That's 2 today eugh. I just felt like I needed something else. Seems like it's getting harder rather than easier. Boo. But its a sacrifice I have to make if I want this massive belly gone!!!!!
I just keep thinking about my holiday in 9 weeks time, and I don't want to look like a baby whale lol

The movie was great, very funny but not something you would want to introduce into your own relationship, and there's a bit of full frontal nudity for us ladies, my hubbie tried to cover my eyes for that bit lol

Ask xx

Glad u enjoyed Hun. Full frontal nudity did u say? Might pay a visit to the cinema lol. Xxx

Well it's day 12, and im feeling tired, but also getting used to my new lifestyle. Yesterday was hard, was dying for something to eat but didn't cave thankfully. Defo going to see this through to the end, I can't have come this far to give up!!!! I was naughty this morning and weighted myself and the scales is saying 15.8 thought I would've lost more, but I need to throw the scales out!
Hubbie says he's going to hide the scales till all this is over lol

Hope y'all have a lovely day. It's lashing rain and miserable here in ireland!!

Ask xxxx

Iveabigask said:
Well it's day 12, and im feeling tired, but also getting used to my new lifestyle. Yesterday was hard, was dying for something to eat but didn't cave thankfully. Defo going to see this through to the end, I can't have come this far to give up!!!! I was naughty this morning and weighted myself and the scales is saying 15.8 thought I would've lost more, but I need to throw the scales out!
Hubbie says he's going to hide the scales till all this is over lol

Hope y'all have a lovely day. It's lashing rain and miserable here in ireland!!

Ask xxxx

Hey you have the right attitude you can and will see this through to the end and love the result!

As for the scales- step away from them, they do you no favours at all.

Enjoy your day xx

Hi Ask

I find that when i know im off to the pics its nice to save my bar for then. Its nice being able to have a little munch on something at the Pictures expecially as everyone else is tucking into lots of nice treats and the Bar satisfies those gravings.
I am the same with the scales and you really cant judge by them plus they send you insane so def get your hubby to hide them. Ive had mine hidden from me as well now. Its sooo much nicer not thinking about the weight.

You're so right reezy, you're better off just leaving them alone! Like I can feel it in my clothes already so that has to be a good sign. I guess breaking any habit isn't easy to do. I started my no smoking tablets today too!! I'm looking forward to telling people sorry I don't smoke woooooo

Excellent. Dieting and giving up the fags. You go girl although I do feel ever so sorry for the hubby lol. Xxx all jokes aside. Well done Hun. You rock. Xxx

Back