iveabigask's Diary

Iveabigask said:
so its day 11, and day 10 just passed me by! I went to bed for a nap about 4pm yesterday and slept till 1130 last night!!!!! Fell back asleep at 1 and slept straight through till 630 this morning. WTF is that all about. I wouldnt sleep that long if i was hungover LOL!!
So i've had a bar already, I was absolutely starving and the cold is getting to me.
Other than that I feel great!!! Maybe the clocks going forward affected me more than I thought.
As always i'm taking it day by day, but reckon I could sleep again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Happy mothers day to all mothers day :)

Ask xxxx

Hey Hun.... I sleep a lot I always have done your obviously needed it xxx

Iveabigask said:
Going to see hall pass! Should be a laugh if nothing else. I have my coffee and water ready to go. The smell of popcorn is killing me!!

Xxx

That film was funny lol xx

So day 12 is nearing the end, and I had a but of a wobble when I came home. I was absolutely starving and inhaled my bar in about 10 seconds. Now there's no way I should have been hungry, I only had a shake at 440??? If I was eating normally, I'd be picking at things when I came home from work, perhaps thats something to do with it?? Anyways I was still starving and going a bit stirr crazy so thought right i'll have some juice and see how I feel after. Decided to do some online shopping to distract myself too which seems to have worked as the hunger is gone hurray!!!!

I'm kinda back in control :)

my new skinny dress, for when its a new skinny me :) :D:D:D

Attachments

• skinny dress.jpg
    skinny dress.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 45
LOVE the dress!!! Where is it from?!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

boohoo.com its absolutely gorgeoues on, except i've a big belly and an even bigger ask in it ;)

That dress is fabulous. I checked that website out earlier its amazing and so cheap for stylish clothes! xx

Well ita day 13 and for the first time since I started this diet I actually feel fantastic!!!
Got a good nights sleep and ready to face another day of madness in work lol,
As I said at the start I'm the greatest starter of things but not the bast finisher, I'm so proud of myself for not breaking this at all!! I did lipotrim years ago and ate after the first week!!! This is much easier than lt cos you've more variety yay!! I'm so pleased. Can't wait to see the new slim me in a couple of months.

Have a great day

Ask xxx

Well done Hun. Positive thoughts will ensure you succeed in your goal. You will do it, we'll all do it together. Xxx:-Dxxx

It's SO:happy036: lovely when that amazing feeling of well being kicks in and the results start to motivate you to continue. Hxx

Morning hun. Good luck for your WI tonight. Xxx:-DxxX

Thanks jules!!!!! I don't think I've lost that much this week. Its day 14 and I'm getting into the swing on things, up this morning with a spring in my step. Maybe that's because I know my boss isn't in lol but I'm not reading too much into it lol

Things are getting easier finally, I wasn't seeing any light at the end of the tunnel for a while. My danger zone is when I go home. My habit is that I eat something as soon as I get in, and get cranky if I dont!!! I always leave it too long before I have something which makes me even more cranky lol and all it is, is habit. That's it!!!
Looking forward to the weigh in tonight. I'll let you know how I get on.
I need to remove the scales from my house cos I'm weighing myself every day. Talk about obsession!!!!

Have a great day

Ask xxxxx

I'm the same with the scales. Think I'm going to banish mine too lol. I weighed last night. I lost 4lb which I'm chuffed with especially after my blip last week. My diary is called Juls diary. There's two of us on here lol. Xxx I'll change the title later to julslynne diary to avoid confusion lol. Have a good day hun. Xx

Last edited:
Can I also add that I'm getting increasingly paranoid that I'm going to stay this size forever? Doesn't help that I weigh myself every day and in 3 days the scales hasn't budged

Ooooooo good luck Gracie!!!!!!

Good luck ask. I've got everything I can cross crossed for you Hun. Xxx?xxX

6.5 pounds down!!! That's 1 stone 3 lbs in 2 week. Happy days!!!! I'm thrilled!!!!!

Back