iveabigask's Diary

well ladies, down another 2.5!! i'm 96.7 kilos woooohoooo

Well done you, thats brilliant! xx

thanks darling, im delighted xxxx

Woohooo!! 2.5!! Go you!!
clapping.gif

xx

great news hun... well done xx

Thanks girls! I'm feeling great today. My clothes are getting either big on me or loose which is a nice feeling. It's 6 weeks 6 days till the cruise, so hoping to Have over a stone gone by then. Tried on my playsuit that came from monsoon and it's gorgeous on!! I feel very glamourous with it on. Diet is getting easier now which is great!! Not missing wine and it's only in the evenings I want food, and really that's only habit. So I plan to have food and drink on the cruise and then start my Ll journey again till august and then I'll do rtm. My birthday is in august and I want to look fabulous!!!

Hope y'all are doing well, haven't had a chance to catch up on diaries but I will

Ask xxx

I think I am going to get a nice playsuit for my holiday too, they are gorgeous xx

Monsoon has some lovely ones lady T, I just think they're gorgeous!
So it's Friday, and jesus I could sleep for a week. Up since 545 cos I've a meeting at 730 this morning. I feel like it's the middle of the night.
So I think it's day 22? And I haven't cheated once. Seems to be grand during the day and then I get home and want to eat everything I see. Having a rough time in work so guess that has something to do with it. Only 6 weeks and 5 days to go till my jolly hollies. Can't wait to have a new bikini body woo.

I can't keep my eyes open. I don't know if I'll be awake in this meeting lol!!

Have a skinny day everyone

Ask xxxx

Ha ha you sound like me up at stupid o clock for silly o clock meetings!!

I am holding off buying at that minute, well that's not strictly true I am buying essentials as almost everything I owned is too big, wow what a feeling that's been!

I am hopefully going on a holiday shopping spree in June, so i will check out Monsoon for sure, cant believe how fast this year had gone, looking forward to my first slim summer in years as are many of us!

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad I'm not the only one up at stupid o clock! 9.00am promotional event 2 hours from where I live!

This is the worst day, I'm absolutely starving!

Well done that's fab!
Sexy xx

So far ive had a bar, a shake, and 2 savoury broths. Only starting to get satisfied now!!

Have something to drink... I find a nice hot cup of coffee or tea really takes the edge off.
Well done for posting here instead of anything else. :) I can see you're really trying to keep your head straight. We WILL have 'hungry days' when it feels like you'll just keel over if you don't eat something!!! But tomorrow will be easier. It's usually attributed to being tired, stressed and panic-stricken by something. You mentioned that you haven't had enough sleep? That usually is the culprit with me. Tiredness + stress = EMO-HUNGER! :(
You're doing really well, I really hope you will be able to have a wonderful lie-in tomorrow and have some decent sleep!

x

Thanks so much min. I'm just really really struggling today. I was up far too early and it's knocked me out of sync. Like the temptation very very nearly got the better of me. I was eyeing up a baguette with ham and cheese while I was getting my coffee and Jesus it nearly killed me not to buy it. I've one food pack left for today, so going to have the chilli when I get in. At least that will make me feel like I'm having something??!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Ask xxx

Well done for resisting temptation!! Really! :D You deserve a positive stroke. ;) Trust me, tomorrow you'll feel SO GOOD about not giving in, the self-virtue feeling will be pretty tremendous.
I have to say, when I was doing LLT, coffee was my saviour. :)

Well done for not giving in. It's horrendous at times isn't it? Just think in a short time we will all be where we want to be SLIM. Keep strong hunni. Xxxxx

Back