iveabigask's Diary

You have probably got the week 3 blues, which is very common, and the week most diets not just LL fail and struggle.

Fast forward to losing that 2 stone you mention, and imagine how amazing it will feel.

If lacking inspiration, then watch a program in BBC iplayer, Dead Fat. Shocked me back into focus today.

Enjoy the sunshine - you could make some lollies with the water flavouring, I did that last summer. xx

What a great idea Hannah!! I never thought about that for the lollies , I fell asleep again for another 2 hours and only woke up!! I've had to rush to the hair dressers cos im out tonight. Feeling very wooly, and like I floated here not drove lol!
I keep watching fat videos on YouTube to give me inspiration and thats working but I'll check out the one you suggested.
Just can't stop sleeping again this weekend, obviously not getting enough again this week. If nothing else it's keeping me from the fridge lol

Havant enjoyed the sunshine cos I've been asleep. Im raging but looking forward to my night out to i can't wait to get glammed up.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday

Ask xxxxx

Hey I'm liking the idea of the lollies too. Now why didn't I think of that lol. How u been doing Ask?xxx:-D

Last edited:
The night out was really good. Delighted I drove as then I didn't want to drink!!
It's a stunning day here In Dublin, and I'd love nothing more than to have a BBQ and a glass of proseco in my hand, ahhhhh!!! I guess that's habit too, I love sitting out the back having a glass of wine in the sunshine, but not today.
I can have all the wine I want in 8 weeks time on my holidays! Getting more excited by the day.
Just keep thinking of all the clothes that don't fit now, and that this diet isnt forever. But what is forever is my changing attitude towards food and booze!!

Hope you all have an amazing day and don't get too sunburned!!

Ask xxxxx

So it's day 20 and I'm in the swing of things. Still gets hard in the evenings but nowhere near as bad as it was at the start. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it doesn't seem like I've budged all week!! Hopefully the scales will say different tomorrow. I can definitely feel it in my clothes and my friends can say it's noticeable already!! Can't wait to shift all the weight but the downfall so far is, I'm not getting enough sleep.
I'm going to bed and not getting asleep till after 12 then I'm up at 7, so by 4pm I'm yawning like crazy and feeling absolutely exhausted.
Got a lovely tan at the weekend, so not looking pasty has cheered me up. I look like ive spent a week in the canaries lol yay!!
So I'll be slim, and brown by the time I go away lol

Any suggestions for the sleep!?

Hope everyone is well

Ask xxxxx

Hi, I had the same issue with sleep but mostly due to bad dreams! It will pass it went on for a couple of weeks then nothing. I sleep better now than I ever did, hope the same happens for you too.

Getting on your scales cab be such a de motivator I just wouldn't do it if I was you! The only scales that matter at the moment are the LL ones.

As for the tan I am jealous, I can't wait for my holiday in Aug it's going to be a mad one in Tenerife with a mixed group of friends.

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know lady T, I don't know why I did it!! And I've been 100% abstinent so should have lost something? However my first 2 losses were significant so I'm not going to get too hung up about it. Where you heading in Tenerife!?
I'm off on a Caribbean cruise at the start of June. Absolutely can't wait!!! So you can see why I'm so keen to have the weight gone lol just need to make a plan about food etc and whether I'm going to stick to this when I'm away, cos if I'm honest I probably won't, its the holiday of a lifetime and I want to be able to enjoy it an relax. I dont plan on going wild or anything just to enjoy myself

Ask xxxxx

I bet you have lost too. I don't have scales at home so its not an issue for me.

I think you should definitely eat as normal on your cruise though - you can easily lose whatever you gain in the week afterwards. You'll have a fab time! What ship are you going on?

Aw I love cruises done quite a few, renewed my wedding vows on the first one I did had a fab time. I also did a royal caribbean cruise round the caribbean too, amazing!! We went from Miami it was lush you will have a fabulous time. My ex is taking about us going on one but he has no idea I am on LL, he doesn't live close to me. I am trying to put him off due to the plan lol I if he does book one though I will prob have the packs throughout the day and eat at night, but omg I know it will be a hard decision! Xx

Thanks ladies, I'm going on the oasis of the seas, its meant to be stunning!!

So, what an awful and dreadful day. Doing a course in work and an element of it is feedback. My bosses rated me significantly lower than anyone else, and the feedback was dreadful. I just feel so deflated and fed up. Have only had one shake so far today and I'm ravinous, upset and I've a terrible headache.

Would love to provide them with some feedback!!!

Well it's weigh in day and I'm in terrible form. Couldn't sleep a wink last night over the stress of yesterday, then couldn't get up this morning with the thoughts of going in. I feel so deflated and like I can't trust anyone. What a terrible situation to be in.
Does anyone know if calms affect ketosis?
I think I could do with a couple of them tonight, my eyes are watering I'm that tired. My poor husband was trying to console me, and truly I don't know why I'm so bothered by it? I guess it's due to the fact of working so hard and they still think you're useless???

Eugh, roll on Friday!!!!

Hey hun, that's awful about the feedback, is it worth speaking to your boss to understand the feedback and ask for a development plan maybe? Just a thought and o know it may not be suitable not knowing what your job is, not sure if you have read my diary but I had a similar situation recently with my boss who is a really good friend first and foremost, but she did something I challenged and then threw some rubbish feedback at me I think it was done in haste and not in the right way which made me question our friendship! I had a 1-2-1 with her last week we talked about what it a little and cleared the air it also made me think about what was said more constructively. No one wants negative feedback and us larger ladies particularly struggle with it, no offence intended with that comment it's just my observations! I have decided to take on board the comments and use them they can only make me a better person and stronger I am not going to fail on this one!!!!!!!

Not sure any of my ramblings will help and good luck at your WI xx

As LadyT rightly suggested, perhaps a small chat with your boss to see what areas you can improve and why he thought you deserved such feedback may be useful. Though, my sympathies, getting negative comments out of the blue can certainly be very upsetting. :(

As for the losses, stress does make your body panic - combined with lack of proper sleep your body may go into a 'hold on to all energy for dear life' mode, preparing for something awful to happen. It may very well decide to hold on to water for a little bit. But don't despair, you ARE losing fat, just that the pesky water is filling up your fat cells. It will budge soon, when your body feels a little less panic stricken.

Keep strong. xx

My boss is one of the culprits, I just feel so sad and let down by them.
Roll on my weigh in, that'll cheer me up!!!'

It will chick xx

Awe good luck for your WI. Hope your day wasn't as bad. Sending hugs xoxo

Back