iveabigask's Diary

Ah I'm on sweetheart, I don't have the guilts or anything. I wanted to have something if I'm honest!! And really it was well worth breaking it cos the food was gorgeous lol

Must have been something in the air. Moving swiftly on and leaving that learning experience behind lol

Hope you're ok, keep strong. :) Sometimes a very strong impulse moment can overtake our willpower - it's not a weakness! We are only human, we're not robots. No one can do something perfectly - because perfection does not exist! Take the new day and remember the amazing snippet of food. Take it as an island and set sail to the next island - which will hopefully be far away - but well worth the wait!

Do remember another thing... That we are the products of our actions and choices - we are never 'helpless' to anything, least of all food or emotions! Don't let this become a regular thing, or you're only proving to yourself that you don't want the prize on the other end... You are better than that!

;)

Wow, giving up food and cigs at the same time! I salute you! It sounds as though you're getting your head in the right place and putting your tiny lapse exactly where it belongs... right behind you. Good luck and I look forward to reading more of your diary x

im a failure. I was doing so well till i went away for the weekend, and couldnt resist the food.
I ate on Friday night, drank champagne on saturday and ate again yesterday. I'm up 4 lbs already :(
got my TOTM this morning which has made me more miserable that ever. Im so annoyed with myself. and to make matters worse, i smoked too. ive learned nothing on this diet cos i ate all the bad food i could get my hands on. now its going to take me longer to reach my goal, all because ive no self control!!!
I left my shaker in my friends house, so thats another excuse not to start again today.
im a dope :(:(

You don't need your shaker to make shakes. I've never used them! Mix it with just a LITTLE bit of water into a thick paste and dilute slowly. Works very well.

DON'T fall into the guilt cycle, you are worth so much more than this. You HAVE learned a lot, you are recognising the fact that you have done too much at the same time. Would you have known it previously?
Giving up smoking in a long process - do you think I gave up by going cold turkey? No. I still had one on occasion, just further and further apart, until it was just 1 per month, then 1 per 3 months ... now it's none. It's a long process of 'healing' and learning from blips and mistakes.
We're not perfect. I'm not perfect and neither are you.

Write down all the reasons why you went on this diet in the first place. Then write down the reasons why you should keep eating and sabotaging yourself. I bet they will seem a little silly.

I KNOW you can do this. We all stumble on the road to success. We just have to keep trying to get there. Imagine if all those who believed in something crazy gave into doubt and shame over what they were doing... we'd still be living in caves gathered around a fire!

Pick yourself up. Now. Do it. What's stopping you?

Oh Ask,

Dont beat yourself up lovely. Pick yourself up and dust yourself down, chalk it up to experience.

When I did lighter life the first time round, loads of people were thrown by Easter. Everyone had planned and thought about Christmas, Easter was another matter all together.

Agree with what Minerva had to say, sound advice there.

Stick with it sunshine.

Onwards and downwards xx

ive lost the run of myself completely, its binge central :(all my self control is gone out the window.
i bought a new shaker so back on the straight and narrow tomorrw.

Flaming bank holidays ! Throws the routine right out.

You can get back in track. Set to it lass tomorrow with a vengence x

And I was so disciplined!!!! Well I've left my shakes out for tomorrow. The only thing is I'll be gutted when I get weighed. Eugh I don't know why I went so mad!!
I'm paying for it now

You can do it Ask! You know what to do :)

I lapsed too, on sugary stuff, so it sent my blood sugar all over the place and I've been hungry today as I kicked myself out of ketosis big time.

But we are back!! Well done both of us!! yey!!!

Thank goodness we are not perfect- ha!! Imagine how dull we would be!!

Keep posting, drinking water and ride it out. Back on track in no time.

We learn from mistakes - so we will be very learn-ed indeed. xx

Today's a new day Ask. Water, Packs. Water, Packs.

I weigh today so at least I get to put my blip behind me sooner rather than later. Face the music and move swiftly on.

Have a good day lovely x

Thanks a million. I weighed myself this morning and I've put up half a stone!!!! Hopefully that's due to my totm and some water retention. My official weigh in is tomorrow, I'm dreading it but know I have to face the music. My tummy is all over the place. I feel really sick and have terrible heartburn. That's what I get for gorging myself.
Anyways lesson learned, I won't be doing that again in a hurry!!

Have a great day

Ask xxxx

7 lb is just water and WILL be gone by next week - trust me! I once lost 7 lb of water within 2 days with lots of exercise... just sweating it off! Lol!

Unfortunately you will have the sugar and carb withdrawal again which will suck... However, I saw a LL facebook status this morning and thought it was cute:

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Wishing you a wonderful day ahead - keep busy and sip that water! ;)

Thanks a million min!! My stomach is in a heap cos of the food. Cramps are terrible!
Like it was a complete binge and I'm so annoyed with myself and feel 50 stone. Totm may have a lot to do with that also.
Heartburn is killing me, but hopefully it will go soon. The last time was ok actually it just got harder as the time went on!!!

Back on track now till 35 days are here and I'm stepping on the plane to florida!!

O huni, just catching up on your diary. You really have been hit badly, but i do believe you can get through this. Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. Just remember how bad you feel with your tum, heartburn and the emotional stuff and whenever you feel like a lapse just think how you feel now.

Dont beat yourself up, Its over and is a lesson learned hun thats all.

Chin up and lets get you back on track

xxx

Glad your back in the zone hun. All praise to u for not giving up. It's so easy to do. Back on plan for a week and that weight will go. Good luck chick. Xxxxxx

Well day one hasn't been so bad. I've a headache but nothing more than normal. Haven't been thinking about food which is great!!! The only thing is I've had a very dodgey belly all day. Hopefully that will subside by tomorrow.
Back in the Zone and committed to seeing it through. The only thing is, it will take longer now due to my 4 day bender lol
Really not looking forward to going to my weigh in tomorrow, but I know I have to do it!!!!!!
So does this still count as week 5 or do I need to start over cos I broke it?

Ask xx

Aw hun, dont beat yourself up,put it behind you and focus on your goal, you can do it!

I think its a continuation, but could be wrong!

Good luck for your WI xx

Back