Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

Day 117 and off to Wimbledon tomorrow....yay!! I will be seeing some people that I have not seen since this time last year. I hope they notice a difference in me! I am having a day off plan tomorrow and then back on on Monday. Have the best weekend all! xxx

Day 120! I must admit I had a very naughty weekend but thoroughly enjoyed it...back to being a good Jacci now! Take care all! xxx

Day 121 and all back to normal now after my big eating weekend! I did not feel all that well after my bingeathon to be honest, had dreadful heartburn. Serves me right I suppose!
Take care all! xxx

Day 122, just finishing work and God I feel so bloated...that is what I get for over indulging I suppose. Being very good again now so I hope the bloat goes very very soon! Take care all! xxx

Day 123, I don't know what that bloating was yesterday but I totally looked 9 months pregnant! Thank goodness I feel a lot better today! All going well with the Exante, cannot wait to get under 36 BMI!
Take care all! xxx

Day 130, long time no see! I have just been so so busy! I had a little accident that really damaged my back but fortunately just heavy bruising now so no real harm done, just a lot of pain. Consequently I have been a little bit up and down with my Exante but have been 100% for the last few days! Hope all good with everyone! xxx

Another 2 lbs off, day 135! This year is going far too fast. I don't do food week as I have a lot of holidays so use them instead Sarah. xxx

Well done Jacci xx

Day 136 and all is good! Still working ridiculous hours and the old back is still very bruised but I really want to try and get to 3 stone off by my holiday in September...we shall see! Take care all!! xxx

Day 138 and all is still good! Going on a date night tonight to see a Bowie tribute band so I am really looking forward to that! On Saturday we are looking after our little 3 year old granddaughter so that will be fab too! Rest on Sunday and back to good old work on Monday.

I am hungry today but trying to tell myself my fat must be being consumed somehow!

Hope you all have a fab weekend! xxx

Hi Jacci,

You are doing so well, super proud of you.

You are an inspiration so you are.

I'm coming back to it now, back up to 14st 13lbs :(

Dxxx

Hi stranger, took a wee break as so much on socially and have managed to maintain, in fact weighed in today and exactly the same weight for a month....so good that I can at least maintain especially when enjoying the finer things in life...😜🍾😂
You are doin* really well and it is a long slow journey...but then all the best destinations take that journey.
Take care and will try not to disappear for so long again😜😘

Hi jacci!

Just had a catch up and you are doing so well. I’m sorry to hear you had an accident and hurt your back, off all places too. Hope you’re ok lovely x

Back