Jacci's Exante Diary ...10stone here I come!

In a word Sarah....no!! I do feel lighter though which is the main thing! Hope all good with you? xxx
I’ve just had some blood results back and i have suspected coeliac disease, waiting for a date for biopsy to confirm this. But I don’t think my body has been absorbing nutrients as it should, I’m deficient in all the main ones.....which explains why I’ve been so tired. I have to continue eating gluten until I’ve had this biopsy. So sucks!!! But at least I can move forward and hopefully get some energy back.

How are you feeling?

I’ve just had some blood results back and i have suspected coeliac disease, waiting for a date for biopsy to confirm this. But I don’t think my body has been absorbing nutrients as it should, I’m deficient in all the main ones.....which explains why I’ve been so tired. I have to continue eating gluten until I’ve had this biopsy. So sucks!!! But at least I can move forward and hopefully get some energy back.

How are you feeling?
Hope they get you sorted soon Sarah. I am fine although I do find Exante boring! I keep telling myself it is probably just for this year and then next year I will be able to eat real food but sensibly, we will see! You take care.xxx

Day 92 and had a good day! Met a friend for lunch and she had lunch and I had my bar but had a very good chinwag so a fab day was had. She says she can notice the weight coming off my face so that was lovely to hear!
Fairly lazy day to be had tomorrow and off work on Monday so may go to my nearest big town and look for a couple of bits for my hols. Won't buy much as I will be getting smaller but I do like to get a couple of new bits...we will see what I find!
Take care all! xxx

Well day 93!!! Not got much planned today, a small bit of shopping and we will go to café Nero with our dog and I will have a peppermint tea and my first bar!
I feel lighter today so that is a very good thing, I might hop on the scales tomorrow so we shall see then if I am lighter or if my body is kidding me! I cannot wait to get to 2 stone off and then it will be getting into the 14's for me! I cannot believe in Feb I was in the 17's, it does not seem possible!
Have a fab Sunday all! xxx

That’s brilliant jacci! It feels so good when people start to notice😃 You are doing so well and you’ll be hitting those milestones in no time😃

Have a good day x

Hope they get you sorted soon Sarah. I am fine although I do find Exante boring! I keep telling myself it is probably just for this year and then next year I will be able to eat real food but sensibly, we will see! You take care.xxx
I don’t do exante anymore, I love the idea of it but I couldn’t stick to it. I just follow low carb now. Same theory of exante, being in ketosis. But with actual food and I try limit calories below 2000 as well.

I don’t do exante anymore, I love the idea of it but I couldn’t stick to it. I just follow low carb now. Same theory of exante, being in ketosis. But with actual food and I try limit calories below 2000 as well.
Different things suit different people Sarah, Exante seems to be the only diet I can do that actually takes weight off and even then it is slow! Hope you are feeling better hun. xxx

Day 95, time goes so fast when you are having fun! Long day at work today 08:45 -20:00 but all is good! Cannot wait to go on holiday, roll on next Monday!! Surely I should make my two stone off by then!
Happy Tuesday all! xxx

Last edited:
Day 98 and all is going well although I am so shattered doing these long days at work! Hey ho though, holiday on Monday! My back has been really really playing up at night the last week or so and is either keeping me awake or just waking me up and then I cannot go back to sleep. I woke up with it at 4 this morning and did not go back to sleep...grrrr! Started work at 08:45, it is now 14:33 and I am at lunch but am here till 20:00 and then back in tomorrow 9:00 till 13:00. I am so so tired now I could literally fall asleep at my desk!
Still, I am doing emails today and will not be going back on the phones until 16:30 so that is something.
I am going to weigh in on Mon morn and I desperately want to have lost my 2 stone by then so that is only another 1lb...I will not be a happy Jacci if I have not!

Happy Friday all! xxx

Sorry you’ve been in so much pain lovely. I think I feel asleep when you woke up lol.

You can do it jacci, I’m sure that pound will go 😃

Have a good day😃 x

Sorry you’ve been in so much pain lovely. I think I feel asleep when you woke up lol.

You can do it jacci, I’m sure that pound will go 😃

Have a good day😃 x

You too my dear, I know you understand... I hate living with pain but even more hate having gotten used to living with pain if you know what I mean?

Just annoys me that I have lost virtually 2 of my excess stones and it has got worse!! No rhyme or reason is there? Have a lovely day Hun. xxx

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. The things we get used to are pretty horrendous and most people don’t have their health as their main concern or worry.

My every day symptoms are my normal and only the new or unusual or added illness or symptoms really register as illness. So if a friend asks how I am I say I’m fine(obviously I’m far from it) unless I have a cold or something then I say I’m ill, which they normally say they know thinking I’m talking about the chronic🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t want to bore people with it, which is why I’m keeping myself to myself a lot now(except for on here lol).

It doesn’t make sense does it! My weight loss hasn’t changed any of my symptoms or levels of pain either but I’ve got a hell of a long way to go. I really hope you start to get some improvement x

Day 99! All good on Exante and I took a very strong nerve painkiller last night that I save as a last resort and did sleep better and the pain was a bit better...yay!!!
At work at the moment til 13:00 and then hair at 14:00 and then nails after with a little bit of shopping I think! Then obviously not working Sunday and then on my hols....praying that I can get to 2 stone off by Monday!
Have a fab Saturday all! xxx

Back