Jade's food diary

Feeling rather hungry. Watching MasterChef and secret eaters didnt help! Foooood! Got some cooked chicken breasts, I either need to make a soup or a salad... CBA!!!! I want the food just can't be bothered to make it lol. Might just go to bed so I can get weighing out of the way tomorrow, hopefully lighter if I don't eat now lol.

I know I had a small bowl of dry macaroni and a cuppa lol. Wish I hadn't! I don't wanna gain!!! X

I'm sure you have done fine :) you have been really good! I came to bed lol. Not eaten since my tea whatever time that was... About 7ish maybe and had 1 cuppa since.

Gawdddd I hope them scales are kind tomorrow! If not I must plod on because if I lose sight of Sw I'm off it for ages and takes a lot of motivation to get back!

Here's to another week!

Nope still not joined yet, I will eventually lol maybe wait for kids go back to school I don't fancy taking them with me.

Well, I got up this morning and scales flicked between 13st 13lbs and 14st 0lbs. So it's a maintain and I'm over the flipping moon with that after miller & carter, shed loads of booze with full fat mixers, kebab & KFC over 3 days off plan lol. Can't help but kick myself as I'd be we'll into 13's now but never mind I'm back :)

Breakfast -
2 boiled eggs & 2 wm toast for soldiers (heb and 0.5 for spread)
Cup of tea

(0.5/15)

Nope still not joined yet, I will eventually lol maybe wait for kids go back to school I don't fancy taking them with me.

Well, I got up this morning and scales flicked between 13st 13lbs and 14st 0lbs. So it's a maintain and I'm over the flipping moon with that after miller & carter, shed loads of booze with full fat mixers, kebab & KFC over 3 days off plan lol. Can't help but kick myself as I'd be we'll into 13's now but never mind I'm back :)

Breakfast -
2 boiled eggs & 2 wm toast for soldiers (heb and 0.5 for spread)
Cup of tea

(0.5/15)

Well done! :) be 13's for definite next week!
A maintain is great with that much naughtiness :p xx

I know right!! So chuffed. Be in 13's next week, hahaha that was my attitude last week.

Had syn free chicken & sweet corn soup for dinner and another cuppa.

0.5/15

Taking the kids to a play centre tomorrow before they go their Dads then off to the pictures to watch oblivion. Don't know wether to have the Saturday off as I usually do or be good lol. I will see tomorrow.. Can't believe it's the weekend again!

I know right!! So chuffed. Be in 13's next week, hahaha that was my attitude last week.

Had syn free chicken & sweet corn soup for dinner and another cuppa.

0.5/15

Taking the kids to a play centre tomorrow before they go their Dads then off to the pictures to watch oblivion. Don't know wether to have the Saturday off as I usually do or be good lol. I will see tomorrow.. Can't believe it's the weekend again!

Aw lovely! Mmm soup! It's horrible weather up here today so that sounds delicious!
My mam and dad went to see oblivion yesterday they thoroughly enjoyed it! Let me know what you think :)

I'm being good this weekend! It's derby day (Sunderland v Newcastle) on Sunday so it's a massive excuse for a drink up here! I was gonna go out and just take the car but I know ill cave and 1) ill drink lots and need hangover food 2) I'm skint and haven't got the money!
So I'm opting for a day at the Metro Centre with my mam, some shopping (Primark as a budget ha!) and coffee/dinner... May go to Nando's as it's 6.5 syns for the full meal what I get! So worth it!
Also making chicken parmo's slimming world style tomorrow so that'll feel naughty but won't be :p yummmmmy xx

Well done on the STS this week hun :D Your so close to the 13's now!!!
Yes probably better when the kids are back at school then you can take everything in properly at group and it will be a nice social occasion for you without them. Let me know what Oblivion is like, really fancy it! Quiet one for me this weekend, it's a family members birthday and they might be going out for a meal, hope not as I have eaten out a lot recently and don't seem to stick to plan when I do. x

I see oblivion yesterday, not on my own terms lol i look after someone whos disabled so i go for free and he wanted to see it, must admit its pretty good and tom cruise is hot lol x

I see oblivion yesterday, not on my own terms lol i look after someone whos disabled so i go for free and he wanted to see it, must admit its pretty good and tom cruise is hot lol x

May have to see it! I have seen The Host and then GI Joe... Would recommend both! Right up my street! Xx

Aw lovely! Mmm soup! It's horrible weather up here today so that sounds delicious!
My mam and dad went to see oblivion yesterday they thoroughly enjoyed it! Let me know what you think :)

I'm being good this weekend! It's derby day (Sunderland v Newcastle) on Sunday so it's a massive excuse for a drink up here! I was gonna go out and just take the car but I know ill cave and 1) ill drink lots and need hangover food 2) I'm skint and haven't got the money!
So I'm opting for a day at the Metro Centre with my mam, some shopping (Primark as a budget ha!) and coffee/dinner... May go to Nando's as it's 6.5 syns for the full meal what I get! So worth it!
Also making chicken parmo's slimming world style tomorrow so that'll feel naughty but won't be :p yummmmmy xx

I wouldn't bother shopping anywhere else when slimming, no doubt you'll need smaller clothes soon :) sounds like a good day!

I really don't fancy drinking this weekend but will see after pictures tomorrow lol.

I wouldn't bother shopping anywhere else when slimming, no doubt you'll need smaller clothes soon :) sounds like a good day!

I really don't fancy drinking this weekend but will see after pictures tomorrow lol.

Haha that's a good point! My mams slightly smaller I can depend on her :p she's proper fashionable!
Aw I see :) ya feelings tend to change so try and stay strong! You might be okay to have a few, I just can't stick to a 'few' and always binge after.... Xx

Well done on the STS this week hun :D Your so close to the 13's now!!!
Yes probably better when the kids are back at school then you can take everything in properly at group and it will be a nice social occasion for you without them. Let me know what Oblivion is like, really fancy it! Quiet one for me this weekend, it's a family members birthday and they might be going out for a meal, hope not as I have eaten out a lot recently and don't seem to stick to plan when I do. x

Thanks. I will let u know, not fancying it myself but been asked to go watch it so will give it a go lol. I never stick to plan when I'm out either.

Last weekend I tried the straw trick to put a straw in my bag every time I have a drink but went out the window after my first Long Island iced tea haha.. Plus I lost my bloody bag anyway (nearly swore then lol I'm still angry)

Haha that's a good point! My mams slightly smaller I can depend on her :p she's proper fashionable!
Aw I see :) ya feelings tend to change so try and stay strong! You might be okay to have a few, I just can't stick to a 'few' and always binge after.... Xx

Yeah last week was meant to be a meal and pics but turned out meal and a pee up lol.

I've got hardly any clothes at the moment due to ever changing sizes lol can't wait to kit myself out when I'm back in size 12's!

Yeah last week was meant to be a meal and pics but turned out meal and a pee up lol.

I've got hardly any clothes at the moment due to ever changing sizes lol can't wait to kit myself out when I'm back in size 12's!

Haha always does! Easily misled aren't we ;)

Aw well I'm hoping mine hang off me shortly! Xx

I'm here girls. Been trying to log on all day but phone signal been dodgy. Just got back on plan today after another crap weekend. I didn't go to the pics, I stayed in and had a little drink that resulted in my arm being twisted to get ready and go out. I was having an amazing night and just as I was about to go home I nipped to the loo and randomly got punched!! Must have been a misunderstanding but my nose just popped, lucky it's not broken and lucky she was dragged from the pub before I could get my hands on her lol. But in better news I got my crb check back to start new job :) and have booked my driving test too.. Last thing I need is assault on my record lol so good job I hadn't got chance react. Can't go for a pee in peace!! Why can't I just have a bloody good weekend lol.

So hungover the next day but back on it today, hoping I can pull it back by Friday. But if not then it could be worse by being off plan completely eh.

Today has been good. Egg on toast for breakfast (heb) Sw chips and salad for lunch, syn free spam Bol for dinner. Penguin bar (6) and 2 sugars in a coffee (2)

8/15 :) thanks for caring, if I go AWOL at a weekend it's probably coz it's been a bad one lol. Will catch up with your diaries now :)

I'm here girls. Been trying to log on all day but phone signal been dodgy. Just got back on plan today after another crap weekend. I didn't go to the pics, I stayed in and had a little drink that resulted in my arm being twisted to get ready and go out. I was having an amazing night and just as I was about to go home I nipped to the loo and randomly got punched!! Must have been a misunderstanding but my nose just popped, lucky it's not broken and lucky she was dragged from the pub before I could get my hands on her lol. But in better news I got my crb check back to start new job :) and have booked my driving test too.. Last thing I need is assault on my record lol so good job I hadn't got chance react. Can't go for a pee in peace!! Why can't I just have a bloody good weekend lol.

So hungover the next day but back on it today, hoping I can pull it back by Friday. But if not then it could be worse by being off plan completely eh.

Today has been good. Egg on toast for breakfast (heb) Sw chips and salad for lunch, syn free spam Bol for dinner. Penguin bar (6) and 2 sugars in a coffee (2)

8/15 :) thanks for caring, if I go AWOL at a weekend it's probably coz it's been a bad one lol. Will catch up with your diaries now :)

Aw glad to see you back!
Wowwww that sounds awful. Some people, really ridiculous!! Glad you are okay though shame about the popped nose!
So was your weekend good? Did you have a full two days naughties? Glad to see you back to normal today :)
Looks really good!
We both just need to be 100% from now til Friday!
We can do this! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Back