Jade's food diary

Yeah 100% defo.

Well Friday night wasn't good either it was really late on and I'd had no tea, felt tired and had no food in, ended up with Chinese. Made me feel sick though! Saturday I had pizza and chips with my kids at a play centre. Came out if there and my daughter tripped and cracked her head open, 3 hr wait at hospital. Adamant she still wanted go her dads but by the time I got back home I just fancied a drink I couldn't be bothered with pictures, ended up out having a drink, next day ate crap n more crap lol. Back on it today though, I'm only human lol. Think I'm chilling this weekend. Get my bag pinched, face punched, what next??? Police dealt with her anyways as they were outside of the pub when I walked out covered in blood. Wasn't a good day lol.

You seem like you have done amazing, well done!

Yeah 100% defo.

Well Friday night wasn't good either it was really late on and I'd had no tea, felt tired and had no food in, ended up with Chinese. Made me feel sick though! Saturday I had pizza and chips with my kids at a play centre. Came out if there and my daughter tripped and cracked her head open, 3 hr wait at hospital. Adamant she still wanted go her dads but by the time I got back home I just fancied a drink I couldn't be bothered with pictures, ended up out having a drink, next day ate crap n more crap lol. Back on it today though, I'm only human lol. Think I'm chilling this weekend. Get my bag pinched, face punched, what next??? Police dealt with her anyways as they were outside of the pub when I walked out covered in blood. Wasn't a good day lol.

You seem like you have done amazing, well done!

Well it's done and dusted now! Clean slate!!
I'm getting hungry because in still awake watching made in Chelsea! But I'm putting off eating for the sake!
Planning a nice big brekki in the morning before the gym! Don't start work til 2 tomorrow so may just treat myself to eggs tomatoes beans toast the lot :) !!
All I think about is food xx

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Me too lol good food bad food all food!!! Talking about food I just had snackajacks (5)

13/15 that's my lot today lol.

I'm watching Ramseys kitchen nightmares, more food haha. Yeah it's all behind me now, could be worse I used to eat that crap everyday!

Brekki sounds good!!

Me too lol good food bad food all food!!! Talking about food I just had snackajacks (5)

13/15 that's my lot today lol.

I'm watching Ramseys kitchen nightmares, more food haha. Yeah it's all behind me now, could be worse I used to eat that crap everyday!

Brekki sounds good!!

Bedtime! Roll on brekki lol. Goodnight! Xx

Afternoon!

Didn't have time for breakfast today, Daughter had to be at the hospital for a hearing test, I did have some of her chocolate that I synned at 3.5 though lol. Came home starvinggggggg this afternoon and remembered I had a bowl of syn free spag Bol left over, it was even better today :)

3.5/15 so far. Took some mince from the freezer earlier, dunno what to have for tea..

Afternoon!

Didn't have time for breakfast today, Daughter had to be at the hospital for a hearing test, I did have some of her chocolate that I synned at 3.5 though lol. Came home starvinggggggg this afternoon and remembered I had a bowl of syn free spag Bol left over, it was even better today :)

3.5/15 so far. Took some mince from the freezer earlier, dunno what to have for tea..
Mm yum I really am fancying spag Bol this week! X

Had chilli for tea, syn free! Was lovely, still some left so I might cook some rice and have it for dinner tomorrow :)

3.5/15 but just nipping shop so might get something low syn to munch on lol

Cheese & chive snackajacks (5.5) and half a mini twix (5) later I'm on 14/15 yum!!

Didn't have the jumbo ones but will look out for them. I wanna try your chilli, u use jalapeños don't u? Ate they super free? I use them in burgers.

Off to bed now ahh Zzzz

Cheese & chive snackajacks (5.5) and half a mini twix (5) later I'm on 14/15 yum!!

Didn't have the jumbo ones but will look out for them. I wanna try your chilli, u use jalapeños don't u? Ate they super free? I use them in burgers.

Off to bed now ahh Zzzz

Mmm your use of syns sounds good! Good night honey :) xx

I think I do better when I use lots of syns u know...

I just couldn't help myself, paranoid after another bad weekend, weighed this morning at 13.13!! Hope by Friday it's the same or lower! It's given me a little boost to carry on lol.

Back from school run and don't feel too good so no updateage on food yet

I think I do better when I use lots of syns u know...

I just couldn't help myself, paranoid after another bad weekend, weighed this morning at 13.13!! Hope by Friday it's the same or lower! It's given me a little boost to carry on lol.

Back from school run and don't feel too good so no updateage on food yet

Wowww well done! Think all the syns definitely help you out! Haha.

I've had another bad brekki! And my heartbroken best friend has come over so I'm not sure if ill get to gym by the time she goes! I will try :) xx

Bad brekki?

Hope your friend is ok

Bad brekki?

Hope your friend is ok

Like a bigggg brekki I think I meant ha. I can't multitask I was trying to be a shoulder to cry on! :p
It was all free just after eating fruit and yoghurt all week it feels naughty to have spaghetti and eggs! X

I see lol. I've been asleep all day "/ only just having something to eat, feel drained lately. Going to have my leftover chilli & rice for dinner then do a tuna salad later, I forgot to pull chicken out lol oops. Oh I did have half a mini twix (5)

5/15

Another half a twix jumped down my throat 10/15 oops

It really did lol.

Just had pasta, tuna, mayo (1), lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber & boiled egg. Stuffed now, it was lovely. Enjoy your crunchie!

11/15

It really did lol.

Just had pasta, tuna, mayo (1), lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber & boiled egg. Stuffed now, it was lovely. Enjoy your crunchie!

11/15

Ooo sounds lovely!! :)
I've decided to swap for two oreos and three party rings instead still taking me up to 12.5 x

I love party rings. The only biscuit I can eat without dunking it in a brew lol but can eat loads!!

I need food before my driving lesson but have nothing in breakfast wise.

Back