Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

28/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt, 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb), grapes

Lunch - Pasta with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa), tomatoes and rocket stirred through

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (split between two people = 2 1/2syns each) with 1 chicken breast and served with 1 plain jacket potato, broccoli and sweetcorn

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 2 eggs, handful of pickled onions and cherry tomatoes, 1 Hartleys 10 Calorie Strawberry & Kiwi Jelly Pot (0.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 56/70

Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
28/03/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt, 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars (hexb), grapes

Lunch - Pasta with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa), tomatoes and rocket stirred through

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (split between two people = 2 1/2syns each) with 1 chicken breast and served with 1 plain jacket potato, broccoli and sweetcorn

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 2 eggs, handful of pickled onions and cherry tomatoes, 1 Hartleys 10 Calorie Strawberry & Kiwi Jelly Pot (0.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 56/70

Foods lookin good! Well done hun, your doing fab :) xx

Ooh so u haven't been doing it long then. Well u look fab in your avatar! As long as u enjoyed pizza express :) I've never been to one.. After a while you will easily know what you can get away with and most of the worry will go away. I've been doing it on and off for 7 years now, I always come back because I know it works and I can still have a life! I tried Cambridge and paid £60 a week to be depressed and isolated from social events :( I'm back where I belong now though.

Diary looking good Jade keep up the good work, you will hit your first stone in no time!

Oh but I noticed your sweetcorn.. Not sure if you know but it's not superfree, just free. I only found out the other night, must not have been paying attention all of these years lol.

I'm back! I have been ill for a few days (bad chest and flu) and haven't stuck to plan at all, it didn't help that it has been Easter and I was surrounded by chocolate! I think I was lucky at weigh in tonight, as I stayed the same but my consultant has told me to be careful this week or it may come back to bite me on the bum! Anyway, I've been shopping and my fridge is stocked up with lots of food optimising goodies and I've planned my meals for the week so here's to getting back on plan and getting slim for summer!!!

Crap being ill and trying stay on plan. It's hard! Well done for recovering :) and the sts!

Was ok, quiet. Too much choc in my fridge for the kids lol. Caved last night and had a little kinder egg thing... Synned it and was worth it!

Be glad when it's all gone lol.

Was ok, quiet. Too much choc in my fridge for the kids lol. Caved last night and had a little kinder egg thing... Synned it and was worth it!

Be glad when it's all gone lol.

Yes, I completley agree! If it's in my fridge, I usually want to eat it so try and refrain from buying it in the first place x

02/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- Strawberries, kiwi, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (hexb)

Lunch - Salad box (tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, celery) with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner - Cous cous salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions, celery, 1 pack of Ainsley Harriot Chilli Cous Cous (3syns),1 Oxo Vegetable Cube)

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 1 small tangerine, 3 Babybel Light (hexa)

Total Weekly Syns - 3/70

03/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- Strawberries, kiwi, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (hexb)

Lunch - Salad box (tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, celery) with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 Activia Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner - Tuna pasta bake (pasta, tuna, onion, red & yellow pepper, cherry tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock, splash of worcestershire sauce) topped with 60g cheese (hexa & 6syns) and served with a side salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 bottle Diet Coke, 1 small tangerine, 1 can of Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 10/70

Last edited:
Not touched any since. I bought myself some mini kinder bars at 3.5syns each for when I want chocolate. Glad your back on plan, you feeling better now then?

Not touched any since. I bought myself some mini kinder bars at 3.5syns each for when I want chocolate. Glad your back on plan, you feeling better now then?

They sound yummy and even better that they are low syn, might have to get some! Not feeling 100% yet and this chesty cough is still keeping me awake at night but I'm sure it will pass soon. Feel great for being back on plan though :) x

6 for £1 in poundland. They are only dead mini but good for a choc fix :) good for you being on plan, maybe good eating will sort u out quicker.

Still getting the funny tummy movement but don't know what it is lol. Yeah feeling a bit better thank you :)

04/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- Kiwi, banana, 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa), 1 WW Toffee Yogurt, 1 tangerine

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Sweet & Sour with 1 chicken breast (split between 2 people = 2syns) served with broccolli

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 2 Mini Babybel Light (4syns), McVities Tasties Pink Wafer (2syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 18/70

Last edited:
Your low syns amaze me lol. Do u weigh Monday?

I'm guessing you highly recommend the Maggi packets? Every time the advery comes on my boyfriend is like "OMG PLEASE CAN WE GET IT" and I was worried about the syns but clearly they're ok :)

Back