Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

I'm totes the same re finding my focus again! I find myself letting a few extras slip in and I tell myself it wont make any difference nad I'm still on plan and then I wonder why the scales arent budging every week!!
I love reading all your food diaries...its exactly the same kind of food as I eat (without all the naughty bits)!!! xx

Hi lovely, hope you're ok!
Really finding it hard this week but determined to stay on track on have a good loss before my holiday. I think my body is going into holiday mode and its craving cocktails and meals out mmmmmm!
I love being nosy at other people's diaries but they always sound more interesting than mine! xxx

Yeah we are all excited and on a countdown lol! i have no idea how my plan will go food wise, we are going all inclusive which is a slimmers nightmare lol but hoping the buffet might have some sw friendly options too! xxxx

25/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 330ml skimmed milk (hexa) and blueberries

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 2 slices lean ham and 2tbsp Tesco Light Choices Honey Mustard Dressing (1syn)

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn), 1/2 banana (I dropped the other half on the floor in the garden!)

Snacks - 2 Belgium chocolates (4syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 6/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
25/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 330ml skimmed milk (hexa) and blueberries

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 2 slices lean ham and 2tbsp Tesco Light Choices Honey Mustard Dressing (3syns)

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn), 1/2 banana (I dropped the other half on the floor in the garden!)

Snacks - 2 Belgium chocolates (4syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 8/70

the salad dressing you used at lunch time....i get that and i thought it was only 0.5 syns per tbsp???
i'm sure i looked it up on sw website so i'm hoping that you've over syn'd and i've not been undersynning lol x

26/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Going for my holiday prep tonight! My little sister is doing my waxing - full leg, underarm and bikini owchhhhh! Never had any waxing done at all so a little nervous about how much it might hurt :-/

Breakfast - blueberries, 1 kiwi

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 150g Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 WW Orange & Necterine yogurt

Dinner - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 banana

Snacks - 1 Maryland Gooey Chocolate Cookie (4syns), 150g Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 11/70

Last edited:
Glad all is well with you and that you managed a maintain despite the binge. Had lost track of how much you've lost before rechecking your stats and you've done so well! Either way, your holiday will be fab :D xx

Glad all is well with you and that you managed a maintain despite the binge. Had lost track of how much you've lost before rechecking your stats and you've done so well! Either way, your holiday will be fab :D xx

Thanks huni :) can't wait for my holiday now! Glad you're ok and you've had a fab time at Hellfest xxx

Hi Jade! How are you, love? So jel of your hol! It's getting even closer! Sorry I haven't checked in for awhile! Been so busy lately! I totally am with you on gingaling and needing some focus! Letting extra syns in lately and really want to stop! Feel so bold and not in a good way!! Xx

Hi huni! I'm good thanks, looking forward to my holiday now :)
I'm finding it hard to check in and catch up with everyone's diaries ever day, I never seem to find the time! Have been pretty good this week but not looking forward to having to get back on track after my hols but know I've still got a way to go until target! How are you hun? What's new? xxx

27/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) topped with tomato

Dinner - Spagetti carbonara (made by the in-laws) - not sure exactly went into it so will put 15 syns aside for any fat used and all the cheese!

Snacks - 1 Tesco Salt & Vinegar Rice Cake (1.5syns), 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 28.5/70

Jade how do you manage not to snack during the day?! I notice we eat really similar things...fruit ad yog and then crackers and laughing cow for lunch etc...but I'm just finding I constantly want to eat at the moment...snacking away on whatever I can get my hands on! Maybe it's just boredom at work...but I need to stop it as its really affecting any losses and you're doing so well and don't seem to be snacking at all! Any tips?! Xxx

Jade how do you manage not to snack during the day?! I notice we eat really similar things...fruit ad yog and then crackers and laughing cow for lunch etc...but I'm just finding I constantly want to eat at the moment...snacking away on whatever I can get my hands on! Maybe it's just boredom at work...but I need to stop it as its really affecting any losses and you're doing so well and don't seem to be snacking at all! Any tips?! Xxx

Hi dollface, hope you're ok?
I think we all go through phases of craving naughty foods constantly, I'm really struggling this week as I've finished work now for 2 weeks and we go away soon so defo in holiday mode! I find it easier not snacking when I'm in a routine during the week at work, weekends are harder but I try and treat myself to a little something. Some people use their syns on chocolate every day but I prefer to save my syns and use them at the weekend when I'm craving naughty things. Once I'm back from my holiday, I need to re-focus and get back on track so I can get to target! xxx

Back