Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Feel like I've eaten a lot more than I actually have today for some reason! :S

Food Journal: Thursday 6th September

Calorie sub-total: 839 cal
Pro-point sub-total: 15
Weekly balance: 49/49 remaining (day 4 of week)
Fruit/veg sub-total: 6 portions

Macronutrient breakdown:

Carbs - Protein - Fat

135g (62g of which from fruit/veg) - 40g - 16g

Protein/Dairy - Fruit/Veg - Carbs - Treats - Healthy Fats - Calorie-free/Low-cal/Condiments

Breakfast: Quark (2), Sweetener (0)
Morning: Banana (0), Kiwi (0)
Lunch: Toffee oat bar (2), Cracker with soft-cheese (1) - We had no bread so I couldn't take a sandwich and the crackers had gone all soggy, yuck! Apple (0)
Afternoon: Orange (0)
Dinner: Wholewheat pasta (4), Cheese (2), Wafer-thin ham (0), Broccoli (0), Cauliflower (0), Soft-cheese stuffed mushroom (1)
Dessert: Aero bubbleball + 2 mikado sticks (3)

Exercise: 35-40min walk to/35-40min walk from school

My Grandad will be bringing dessert over tonight so I'll make sure I have some :)

Last edited:
Ah that sucks if that has been going on Jaly :-( *hugs* glad first day went well I'm sure you will settle in quickly x

Jaly said:
well, i feel so used :( the ex has found another girl, fair enough, but, i feel so sick for believing all the crap he told me about being "too busy for a girlfriend" and "stressed with school" :(

Big hugs hope you are ok. Some men can be complete jerks. Xxx

You are better off without that cheating liar!! Put him behind you & get on with your life, it will be so much better without people like that holding you back. You are young with your whole life in front of you. You don't need any baggage, believe me.
Sounds like a good day today & they were quick in giving you homework!! xx

If you think not tracking will help you eat more then defo try it Jaly! X

I am debating stopping tracking for a while though, I think I'd eat more as I'd eat when I'm hungry and I wouldnt have the added pressure of weighing/tracking/stressing over food. I've learnt a lot about portion sizes etc, so I don't think I'd be overeating and I could WI weekly to make sure I'm not gaining anything.
Am so sorry you're going thru this.. Its horrible when you're first love breaks your heart :( Once its all gone and there's no more ties you will feel better.. Time is a great healer and with your new life you'll meet loads of great new people...

I think if you feel you'd eat more not tracking its a great idea.. And weighing in weekly to keep a check is a good idea..
Just be careful to still notice what you are eating, so you do eat enough.. I find when I don't track but try to be good I undereat by way more than when i'm tracking n not eating enough.. But we are all different, and if you feel it will work for you, its worth a try :) xxx

Trust me sweetheart I have been through this with Nika recently. She was devastated when she broke up with her first love and didn't believe me when I said it gets better but now she is happier than ever.

Xxx

Had a nice day at school, met some new people etc :) I think i'll still track for the time being but be a bit more lenient with regards to treats etc - just to be sure i am eating enough, perhaps points instead of just calories so i don't have to weigh things etc, hmm :)

Thank you all so much again! You ladies always seem to know just the right things to say and you're like a virtual family to me :) You're always here to cheer me up on a bad day and celebrate my successes, honestly I don't know what I'd do without you all!

As you say, I'm sure i'll be fine once i've completely 'let go' just takes time :)

Jaly said:
Had a nice day at school, met some new people etc :) I think i'll still track for the time being but be a bit more lenient with regards to treats etc - just to be sure i am eating enough, perhaps points instead of just calories so i don't have to weigh things etc, hmm :)

Thank you all so much again! You ladies always seem to know just the right things to say and you're like a virtual family to me :) You're always here to cheer me up on a bad day and celebrate my successes, honestly I don't know what I'd do without you all!

As you say, I'm sure i'll be fine once i've completely 'let go' just takes time :)

Big hugs. Glad youve had a nice day hun xx

Back