Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a history of blood clots in my family - both my Mum + Grandmother have had them on more than one occasion - very scary :( Heavy periods/problems with regular cycles also run in the family too so I'm on a pill which isnt supposed to increase the chance of developing clots like most of the pills do. Will go and see a doctor soon if it hasn't settled down ^^

Exhausted after karate tonight though :p

Totm pains have returned, urgh! Got a bit of a headache as well - thrown estimations of food into MFP, only 1300ish cals, done quite a bit of exercise today though so i might treat myself to some choc :)

Day 2: 75/90 weeklies remaining

Breakfast: Kiwi, Granola/Bio-yoghurt breakfast corner (4)
Morning: Apple, Clementine
Lunch: Apple, Ham sandwich on wholemeal bread (margarine (1))
Afternoon: Clementine, Grapes
Pre-Karate snack: Porridge with 1/2 banana (banana soft cooked in the porridge is delish!)
Dinner: Hard boiled egg with green beans (random I know!), pitta bread pizza with ham and mozzarella (2)
Dessert: Frube yog (1)
Drinks: Water

Exercise: 70min walk, 40mins Just Dance, 90mins Karate

Last edited:
The pill is known for causing blood cloths n even breast cancer vehicle is why it's do important to get yer regular check ups. Also it can cause headache n migraine do very probably it's that causing yer headaches.

Hope u feel better soon Libby hun xxx

Jaly said:
Thank you! Managed to change my options, meant a change in timetable too! No longer get Friday afternoons off, boo! But, my lessons are much more spaced out and my tutor says she trusts me to study so I don't have any supervised study periods on my timetable - I can do them whenever I want to which is always nice :p

Sounds like its worked out well for you in the end,that's good :0)

Jaly said:
Thank you! Managed to change my options, meant a change in timetable too! No longer get Friday afternoons off, boo! But, my lessons are much more spaced out and my tutor says she trusts me to study so I don't have any supervised study periods on my timetable - I can do them whenever I want to which is always nice :p

That's brilliant Hun sounds perfect x

Great news about finalising the changes to your A-levels. Not so great about not having friday afternoon off anymore though :(

Thank you! :) Had a busy day, got home from school and handed in my first ever job application form! :p Then went to Tesco to buy dessert to save my Grandad some money/a trip out :p then went to the gym for a little while, think I've injured my hip though! :S

Day 3: 61/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Mini fruit + nut weetabix (Shall now be free, mwuahaha!), SS milk, Banana
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Turkey slices sandwich on wholemeal bread, soft-boiled egg and soldiers (was really hungry!)
Afternoon: Strawberry weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Chicken, babycorn, mixed veg, brown rice, 1/3 wholemeal baguette dipped in melted mozzarella (yummy!) (2)
Dessert: Apple crumble and ice cream (8) - the crumble was reduced and I couldn't resist! :p

Exercise: Walk to/from school, to/from Tesco, cardio session at gym (about 250-300cals burnt)

Jaly said:
Thank you! :) Had a busy day, got home from school and handed in my first ever job application form! :p Then went to Tesco to buy dessert to save my Grandad some money/a trip out :p then went to the gym for a little while, think I've injured my hip though! :S

Day 3: 61/90 weeklies remaining!

Breakfast: Mini fruit + nut weetabix (Shall now be free, mwuahaha!), SS milk, Banana
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Turkey slices sandwich on wholemeal bread, soft-boiled egg and soldiers (was really hungry!)
Afternoon: Strawberry weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Chicken, babycorn, mixed veg, brown rice, 1/3 wholemeal baguette dipped in melted mozzarella (yummy!) (2)
Dessert: Apple crumble and ice cream (8) - the crumble was reduced and I couldn't resist! :p

Exercise: Walk to/from school, to/from Tesco, cardio session at gym (about 250-300cals burnt)

Ohh fingers crossed for you with the job,details please if you don't mind sharing :0)
Sounds like you've been busy,sorry to hear about you hurting your hip though,hope you feel better soon.
Food looks good plus apple crumble is hard to resist!

Oh no about the hip. Good luck with the job application. You too! We can compare notes!

Haha! It's just a Saturday sales assistant job in Coleman's (a stationary shop) though I think I'll update my CV and hand it around elsewhere too, could do with some extra money to be able to treat myself and not have to worry about making my birthday money last until Christmas, lol! ^^

Hip is still really sore :/ Feeling absolutely shattered though, might just chill in bed with some bbc iplayer!

Eaten 1600ish cals today according to MFP, will probably build that up gradually to around 2000/day to maintain though :)

Sorry to hear about your hip Hun hope it feels better soon xx

Haha! It's just a Saturday sales assistant job in Coleman's (a stationary shop) though I think I'll update my CV and hand it around elsewhere too, could do with some extra money to be able to treat myself and not have to worry about making my birthday money last until Christmas, lol! ^^

Hip is still really sore :/ Feeling absolutely shattered though, might just chill in bed with some bbc iplayer!

Eaten 1600ish cals today according to MFP, will probably build that up gradually to around 2000/day to maintain though :)

Aw Hun, do you know how you injured your hip? Hope it is better soon.

Good luck with the job hunting. Made me feel quite nostalgic for when I got my first job - I'm not sure if CVs had been invented when I was 16! ;)

Good luck with the job,aw don't knock it,it's still a job,good idea to try for others as well :0)
I hope your hip is better this morning and you will get there with upping the calories :0)

How's your hip feeling today Hun? Xx

Hi Libby, just catching up! Oh dear, what have you done to yourself? I hope it's not as painful today after a nights rest. Just go easy on it for a few days, you don't want to aggravate it.
I'm loving the fact you are eating so much more, you are bound to feel more energetic & not so lethargic, keep it up, you need all your strength for getting better.
My fingers are crossed for you for the job. pit loads of applications in, Argos are looking for Christmas staff as are M&S. in fact, try them all, you may have some luck :)
Great news about your studies, hopefully that will be something less to worry about.
Not long until the wedding now eh? Where have the weeks gone? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back