Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, breakfast was very filling tbh! Eggs for breakfast will definitely be on the agenda more often!

Day 4: 44/90 weeklies remaining

Breakfast: Egg, Wholemeal Toast, Apple, 2 slices turkey breast
Morning: Kiwi, WW fromage frais (1)
Lunch: Sausages (9) (think this is an overestimation on weeklies but got plenty to spare, so!), Mash, Mixed veg
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Quark, Sweetener, Banana, Baked beans, 2 fish fingers (3)
Dessert: Bakewell tart (YUM!) (4)

Last edited:
Hey hun!!

Looks like its going well!! Your food always sounds amazing and I love your coloured posts. I don't know how to do that on my phone (or if I even can)

How are the A levels going!! I'm studying again, work are putting me through a qualification that is equivalent to a degree. So I'll have 2 degrees. I don't mind as I can do it in work time, they are even getting me my own admin support worker. Couldn't say no really. I'm a bit rusty (despite doing the job for years you do forget what you learn at uni)

Do you enjoy simply filling? It does seem like you do :)

Good luck with the job applications. My second love is stationary (first being cheese ;) ) so I would be rather excited about working in a stationary shop!

Sorry to hear about all the injuries you are encountering! It always seems the way when one thing gets better something else appears. Fingers crossed your sore feet clears up as quickly as the hip.

Dinner and dessert yesterday soounds fab. I haven't had crumble for ages. I might have to make some soon.

I might have missed something but you said you are aiming for being 8st - your stats say you are 7.13.6 currently. Are they out of date now? Did you end up losing more than that?

Glad your hip is feeling better today hun, just popped in to subscribe!

I noticed you had never tried gnocchi before! it's is one of the most yummy foods going my absolute fave!!! have you ever tried roasted gnocchi? if you put them in a tray and spray with frylight or toss them in a little oil season and roast and they come out like little crispy balls! they are amazing! When I used to work, I used to use them in a mid- week roast instead of roast potatoes as they were quicker :)

xxx

Good luck with the job applications. My second love is stationary (first being cheese ;) ) so I would be rather excited about working in a stationary shop!

Sorry to hear about all the injuries you are encountering! It always seems the way when one thing gets better something else appears. Fingers crossed your sore feet clears up as quickly as the hip.

Dinner and dessert yesterday soounds fab. I haven't had crumble for ages. I might have to make some soon.

I might have missed something but you said you are aiming for being 8st - your stats say you are 7.13.6 currently. Are they out of date now? Did you end up losing more than that?

Hehe, thank you! I love cheese too! In fact, for my Mum's wedding she's having cupcakes, a fruit cake, and a cake made of cheese! (3 tiers of different cheeses!) Edam, applewood and mexicana I think, yummy :)

Crumble is definitely one of my ultimate favourites! Thinking of making a 'cornflake tart' with strawberry custard for pud on Sunday, havent had it since I was about 10!

The stats are a little bit out of date though aye, didn't WI on Sun so not sure of the current weight situation though I think it's a lb or 2 off of 8st.

Glad your hip is feeling better today hun, just popped in to subscribe!

I noticed you had never tried gnocchi before! it's is one of the most yummy foods going my absolute fave!!! have you ever tried roasted gnocchi? if you put them in a tray and spray with frylight or toss them in a little oil season and roast and they come out like little crispy balls! they are amazing! When I used to work, I used to use them in a mid- week roast instead of roast potatoes as they were quicker :)

xxx

Ooh! What an amazing idea, I might have to give that a go for sure! :)

Thanks for popping in!

Just a random thing - bought my quark from sainsburys today and found it to be a lot creamier/more of a yog texture than the quark i usually buy from Tesco, tasted a lot nicer.. hmm :p

Ooh! What an amazing idea, I might have to give that a go for sure! :)

Thanks for popping in!

Just a random thing - bought my quark from sainsburys today and found it to be a lot creamier/more of a yog texture than the quark i usually buy from Tesco, tasted a lot nicer.. hmm :p

See I don't like sainsburys quark as it remind me too much of yog but prefer the one I get from asda (blue, white and foil lid) as it's more like cream cheese.

Have you ever tried making cheese from fat free yog?

See I don't like sainsburys quark as it remind me too much of yog but prefer the one I get from asda (blue, white and foil lid) as it's more like cream cheese.

Have you ever tried making cheese from fat free yog?

The one I normally buy from Tesco is more like cream cheese aye but for mousses etc the Sainsburys one is nicer :)

Can't say I've ever tried it, sounds like a plan though!

So, breakfast was very filling tbh! Eggs for breakfast will definitely be on the agenda more often!

Day 4: 43/90 weeklies remaining

Breakfast: Egg, Wholemeal Toast, Apple, 2 slices turkey breast
Morning: Kiwi, WW fromage frais (1)
Lunch: Sausages (9) (think this is an overestimation on weeklies but got plenty to spare, so!), Mash, Mixed veg
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Quark, Sweetener, Banana, Baked beans, 2 fish fingers (3)
Dessert: Bakewell tart (YUM!) (4)
Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce (1)

Drinks: Water
Exercise: 2 hrs walking

"Cake Friday" in both Philosophy and English tomorrow! Hmpf! The temptation! May have a piece depending on what the cakes are though :)

Last edited:
I don't like desiccated coconut so cornflake tart gets my vote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back