Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you enjoyed a bit of time to yourself it's really important especially when you have a lot going on xx

Jaly said:
I agree! contemplating giving the gym a miss today as my foot hurts a bit and I don't want to strain it.. hmm.

I would give it a miss Hun especially if your foot is hurting, rest it or you might do more damage than good xx

Morning darlin'
How are you this morning? (besides the sore foot obv!!)
I'd say good call leaving the gym for today.. If you really want to get in some exercise maybe do some swimming?? Good cardio while not putting pressure on your body (foot!)
But I think a day of rest is well deserved by if anyone on this site.. You're always doing something....
Hope you have a good day.. x

Glad you got some time to relax in the end last night - sounds long overdue to me!

Sounds like a good call on giving the gym a miss - there really is no point risking injuring yourself as then you would have to skip it for much longer.

Hope you have a good day :)

Thanks Atomic/Frances!

Had a cold/fever for about a month now but today it feels loads worse! Doctor should hopefully be giving me a ring this afternoon so i can get some antibiotics :) Only had 1 lesson today as my teachers were ill, yay! (to not having to be there, not to them being ill, lol) May treat myself to an afternoon nap tbh after doing some homework outside in the sun while it lasts lol ^^

Foodwise: 53/90

Breakfast: Porridge with an apple and half a banana
Lunch: Chicken + Bacon tortelloni (no idea how to point this, I ate 6pp worth so I'll count 2 for the filling), tomato and basil sauce (1) with turkey pieces :) (feeling quite full now!)
Dessert: Frube yog (1)
Afternoon: Strawberry weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Jacket potato with extra light philly, cheese (2) and baked beans
Dessert: Solero ice lolly (2) Cadbury choc trifle (3)

Last edited:
Hi jaly photos r lovely u look gorgeous the dress colour really suits u x Eddie Izzard comes from where I live he quite often comes here & is very good supporting the town ;-)
Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a nice and unexpected relaxing afternoon. Lunch sounds fab and you can't beat an afternoon nap. Somehow I haven't had a single one yet this week despite being on annual leave from work... I think I might have to recifiy this.

Valerie - ooooh I am a bit starstruck that you come from the same place as Eddie Izzard! I think he is great!

Really?????? Oh you have so much giggling to catch up on! As long as you appreciate fairly surreal standard comedy that features squirrels, jam and people named Jeff quite heavily...

I'll have a google later on so.. Love a good laugh :D

Sounds like a nice and unexpected relaxing afternoon. Lunch sounds fab and you can't beat an afternoon nap. Somehow I haven't had a single one yet this week despite being on annual leave from work... I think I might have to recifiy this.

Valerie - ooooh I am a bit starstruck that you come from the same place as Eddie Izzard! I think he is great!

Didn't manage to squeeze in a nap :( The sister said it was most likely just a virus as she couldn't see any signs of inflammation/infection but i've been really thirsty for the past couple of weeks/drinking/going to the toilet LOADS and not thought much of it but apparently it could be a symptom of diabetes :S Going to see a doctor tomorrow so fingers crossed.

btw, the solero explosion lollies are lush for only 2pp :) xx

Try some lemon cordial with boiling water and honey, it should help. Another thing I like when I'm ill is hot orange squash or hot blackcurrant. It somehow helps to soothe. Take some paracetamol and some Ibuprofen and get an early night if you can hun.

Hope you feel better soon!
xxx

Thanks Atomic/Frances!

Had a cold/fever for about a month now but today it feels loads worse! Doctor should hopefully be giving me a ring this afternoon so i can get some antibiotics :) Only had 1 lesson today as my teachers were ill, yay! (to not having to be there, not to them being ill, lol) May treat myself to an afternoon nap tbh after doing some homework outside in the sun while it lasts lol ^^

Foodwise: 53/90

Breakfast: Porridge with an apple and half a banana
Lunch: Chicken + Bacon tortelloni (no idea how to point this, I ate 6pp worth so I'll count 2 for the filling), tomato and basil sauce (1) with turkey pieces :) (feeling quite full now!)
Dessert: Frube yog (1)
Afternoon: Strawberry weetabix oat bar (2)
Dinner: Jacket potato with extra light philly, cheese (2) and baked beans
Dessert: Solero ice lolly (2) Cadbury choc trifle (3)

1500 ish cal :) No exercise today as I'm feeling like absolute crap except for the 70min walk to/from school! The choc trifle is great for satisfying a choc craving too btw, tastes great! ^^

Time for an early night tbh, take care ladies ^^

Sorry you are still feeling poorly :( Try not to worry about the doctors tomorrow - yes excessive thirst and going to the toilet more often can be a sign of diabetes but it could be explained by lots of other things too. Best to get it checked out properly but fingers crossed everything will be absolutely fine.

*sarah-lou* said:
Try some lemon cordial with boiling water and honey, it should help. Another thing I like when I'm ill is hot orange squash or hot blackcurrant. It somehow helps to soothe. Take some paracetamol and some Ibuprofen and get an early night if you can hun.

Hope you feel better soon!
xxx

That works for me too. Lots of hot drinks seem to soothe my throat & the more you drink, the more it will help flush you out :)
Hot diluted blackcurrant, paracetamol, a hot bath & early night will do the trick.
Hopefully this will pass really quickly & you will be right as rain & back to your normal cheery self tomorrow xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back