Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornetto, yummy!! When does the panto start? xx

Hey Frances, it has luckily, one of the most irritating pains ever tbh :/ x

Hope everyone has a great day!

Breakfast: Golden syrup OSS, WW Fromage Frais
Lunch: Apple, Pear, Bacon roll
Afternoon: 2 go ahead cherry slices
Dinner: Minestrone soup with brussels, carrots, broccoli + cauliflower (needed using up!) and a wholemeal roll
Dessert: Country cake slice
Supper: Quark with sweetener, Mixed nuts + Raisins
Evening: 4 maltesers, Cookies and cream kitkat

Last edited:
Hey Frances, it has luckily, one of the most irritating pains ever tbh :/ x

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh that's good.. Migraine's are horrible.. Worst thing is, nothing gets rid of them.. Tho you'r under allot of stress ATM so I'm not surprised.. You need to take some time to just chill n relax.. Take care of yourself doll.. xxx
Hope you have a great day xxx

Aw, thanks so much :) Hopefully I'll get some time to chill over Christmas although I have a huuge Maths exam which counts towards my a-level at the beginning of Jan which will take quite a lot of studying! I won't get much time to myself this week though with all these rehearsals/performances but I'm sort of looking forward to them in a way (maybe just looking forward to them being over and done with? lol)

My teacher gave us a random essay to write in English today with no prior warning :/ I hate it when teachers give you no notice so you don't have a chance to prepare or revise, grr!

Last edited:
Hi lady - hope you're feeling better! And the best of luck on thursday!
It's very hard when you get no prior notice but sometimes the best work comes spontaneously, and i'm sure you did great :D

Glad the migraine subsided. You definitely deserve some good relaxing time over christmas, you are always so busy it really does sometimes make my head spin reading about all the things you get up to.

Lunch: Apple, Pear, Bacon roll
Afternoon: 2 go ahead cherry slices
Dinner: Minestrone soup with brussels, carrots, broccoli + cauliflower (needed using up!) and a wholemeal roll
Dessert: Country cake slice
Supper: Quark with sweetener, Mixed nuts + Raisins
Evening: 4 maltesers, Cookies and cream kitkat

Got the quark in as I figured I probably hadn't eaten enough protein.. been a yummy day though :)

Anyway, for my English coursework we have to do 2 pieces of completely different creative writing based on a 'style model' which we've analysed and recreate a text with different content but using their writing frame etc and then write a commentary on it.

For my shorter piece I'm doing a 'Lad's Guide to Married Life' based on a book named 'The Bloke's Guide to Babies' - actually quite funny to read in places ;P

And for my longer piece I have to do something 'challenging' to get the higher grades so I'm going to recreate one of the Rudyard Kipling Just So Stories (How the whale got his throat, how the camel got his hump etc!) but I need an idea for the title!

At the moment I'm thinking how the kangaroo got his pouch or how Rudolph got his red nose but if anyone else has any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Pie for dinner tonight, yum!!

Breakfast: Nuts/raisins, WW Fromage frais
Morning: Apple, Pear
Lunch: Ham, ex. light philly, 1 slice wholemeal bread, Pasta + Mixed veg
Afternoon: Today's and yesterday's advent calendar chocs, Quark with sweetener
Dinner: Steak and ale pie, Gravy, Cabbage, Swede + Carrots, Potatoes
Dessert: 1 finger Twix, Cookies + cream kitkat
Evening: Hobnobs cereal bar + Weetos cereal bar

Last edited:
Can't beat a hot bubbly bath on a freezing December afternoon!

It's steak and ale Sammie, my fav! Mmm!

Haha, whoever's my minimins secret santa made my day, lol! :p I opened it and I was like... why has someone sent me a box of special K?! Only for my Mum to open it and tell me there's a wrapped box inside, oopsie! Whoever sent it wraps gifts very nicely though ;) Much neater than my wrapping - not that that's difficult at all! :p First christmas pressie under the tree!

My clothes I ordered from Ebay came today too, yay!

Last edited:
Pie for dinner tonight, yum!!

Breakfast: Nuts/raisins, WW Fromage frais
Morning: Apple, Pear
Lunch: Ham, ex. light philly, 1 slice wholemeal bread, Pasta + Mixed veg
Afternoon: Today's and yesterday's advent calendar chocs, Quark with sweetener
Dinner: Steak and ale pie, Gravy, Cabbage, Swede + Carrots, Potatoes
Dessert: 1 finger Twix, Cookies + cream kitkat
Evening: Hobnobs cereal bar + Weetos cereal bar

Eaten quite a bit of rubbish today, ah well, not the end of the world! Starting to really feel the nerves about the performance now though, eeek! x

and, I used different makeup which will NOT come off - now i have Chinese eyes and bright pink cheeks, eek!

Last edited:
Managed to get the makeup before school *phew!* - Got my psychology mock back and it's an A (64/72) yay :) My maths mock exam which I had today I'm not as confident with though, some questions were pretty confusing but if I got a C or above i'll be happy as even a D or E counts as a pass for a-levels :) Had a dentist appt today though and I detest dentists with a passion! Feeling really nervous about tonight too :S

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast with flora light, Apple
Lunch: Pasta in tomato sauce, Pear
Afternoon: Advent choc, Weetabix oat bar
Dinner: Slice of ham, Minestrone Soup
Supper: Apple + Blueberry OSS, Banana, Peanuts/Raisins
Evening: Cookies + cream kitkat, Milkyway, 1 Celebration choc

Last edited:
Big well done on the psychology exam :)

I am sure you will be fab tonight, just remember to enjoy it!

A present under your tree? You lucky thing! There's nothing under mine yet but on Christmas morning once the big man has been that will change ;-)

I bet all those rehearsals were worth it. I'm glad you're really enjoying it. A busy few nights ahead then? xxx

Yep! 1 down, 4 to go, lol :p I'm more nervous about tonight because my aunt and grandad are coming to watch, eek! x

Not much of a weekend for me, struggling to squeeze in all of my school work and I have a Maths exam (real one! :/) in Jan which will need a lot of studying ^^

Anyway, I was reaaally hungry for some reason this morning!

Breakfast: Strawberry granola, Cornflakes, SS Milk, Banana, Apple
Morning: Galaxy chocolate present
Lunch: Slice of pizza, Pear
Dinner: Ham + ex. light philly sandwich on best of both bread, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli
Evening: WW Fromage frais, Caramel snack a jacks, Apple, Cookies + cream kitkat, 2 celebrations, cereal bar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back