Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Studying.. yay! :/ Lol. I got an A in my Maths mock, I'm so happy because I didn't think it went too well, I did only just scrape an A but it's an A nonetheless, woohoo! :) Time to quickly make myself a sandwich before getting ready for panto! :)

Panto - argh! I completely messed up my dance routine lol, oopsie! Was a lot more nervous as people I knew were watching but I still enjoyed it :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a very fun panto, and dignity is totally over-rated so don't worry! And you didn't "mess up" the dance routine - you just "improvised in the moment" ;)

Hope you have a good, if busy, weekend.

When do you break up for christmas? I finish work next Thursday and can't wait!

haha, improvised in the moment, I like that expression :p

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/622006_10100801076879289_1024208027_o.jpg cast photo :)

I don't break up until next Fri, boo!

Off to Sainsburys to get some stuff for a packed lunch as i'll be at the panto hall for 7 hrs!!!

Breakfast: Banana, Apple + Grape fruit bag, Cornflakes, SS Milk
Morning: Advent choc, 1 BGTY rice cake with ex. light philly
Packed Lunch: Pear, Milkyway, Apple, Apple + Grape fruit bag, Weetabix oat bar, Pom bear crisps, Ham + ex. light philly sandwich on best of both bread
Dinner: Mcdonalds! :p 6 chicken nuggets + 1 cheesy melt
Evening: 2 WW yogs, Clementine, Cornetto, Carrot cake slice

Last edited:
Fantastic that you're doing so well with the panto girl and to be getting an A in your mock math is amazing!!! Especially when you're juggling everything else as well - you should be very proud of yourself! Enjoy the last few days in school.....they'll fly in and then you're well deserved break will be here :D xxx

All performances over, phew! I'm going to miss all the cast loads, I had an amazing time, was worth all the time/effort spent rehearsing to see the audience's reaction and I met some amazing new people too :)

Thank you Sorcha!

Meal 1: Banana, Apple, Porridge + Cranberry Sauce, Belvita yogurt crunch biscuits
Meal 2: 1 sausage, Mash + Gravy, Mixed veg
Meal 3: Chicken breast, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Pasta, Mixed veg
Meal 4: Crusty wholemeal bread with ex. light philly + ham
Meal 5: Strawberry granola + SS Milk
Snacks: 2 pears, 1 clementine, advent choc, milkyway, carrot cake slice, 2 WW yogs, Rice cakes with ex. light philly

Last edited:
hey glad you can relax now and look forward to Xmas.

are you just maintaining now?? xx

Well done you. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Sarah :) In fact, aiming to gain a couple of lbs, need something to keep me warm during Winter, lol! Thank you Brona! Not got much of a relaxing Christmas break though, two pieces of English coursework and 1 essay to write and 1 exam in January to prepare for!

Breakfast: Strawberry granola, SS Milk, 2 Pears
Lunch: Bacon and cheese pastry wrap, Apple
Dinner: Mixed veg, Oxtail soup
Dessert: Cornetto
Supper: Nuts + Raisins, Golden syrup OSS
Snacks: Advent choc, WW yog, Milkyway, Frube, Carrot cake slice

Last edited:
Really chuffed you enjoyed all the performances in the end :) How did you get involved in it to start with? I think you definitely need to make sure there is at least some relaxing time over christmas, or else you will force us lot on here to hunt you down and make you relax!

Food looking lovely, I haven't had a bacon and cheese pastry wrap for YEARS, I am a little jealous I have to say.

You have been a busy little lady and there seems to be no letting up over the next 2 weeks!! You need to slow down a bit. I know you have exams coming up but you really need to take time to switch off and find some Libby time.
Enjoy dinner at your Aunts tomorrow xx

Hehe, thank you Hazel, I'll try! I'm not intending to do any work on Christmas day at least!

Really looking forward to dinner tonight, no idea what she's cooking - it'll be a surprise! That usually would've sent me insane as I wouldn't be able to plan my day around it but now I don't really care :p

Hope everyone has a great week, totm, aaargh! :(

Breakfast: Apple x2, Cornflakes, SS Milk
Lunch: Ham and cheese panini, Pear
Dinner: Homemade burger (without bun), Chips, Salad
Pudding: Strawberry and apple turnover
Supper: Porridge with Banana
Snacks: Orange, 2 plums, Advent choc, WW yog,

Last edited:
The burger was yum! Didn't enjoy dessert too much though, I was sort of pressured into eating it and they aren't my favourite anyway, would've much rather waited until I'd got home and had chocolate tbh but hey :) Going to the cinema tomorrow with my Grandad and Uncle to watch The Hobbit :) Any verdicts? Might pop in to boots to grab some cinema snacks too :)

I'm usually not one to advocate blonde jokes but this one made me giggle :p

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear ablonde joke?"
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says "Before you
tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender IS blonde,
the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting
next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to
your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is
blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

Last edited:
Really not in the mood for my mock exam today, argh!

Breakfast: Orange, Strawberry granola with SS milk

Lunch: Mixed veg, 2 slices w/m toast with ex. light philly

Dinner: Lasagne with bubble n squeak + Brussels

Dessert: Carrot cake

Fruit: Pear, Apple, Mango + Pineapple fingers

Snacks: Caramel snack a jacks, Advent choc, Sugar-free jelly, WW yog, Milkyway, 1 finger KitKat

Last edited:
ahhhhaaa there you are!!!

He he, the joke amused me :) Hope your mock exam goes well, its a bit mean to be making you do that the week before christmas isn't it??

Glad you enjoyed the burgers. I LOVE homemade burgers and often have them without buns, I think they are really nice just on their own. Its also really good that you were looking forward to the surprise rather than worrying about it. A real positive change.

As you shared your blonde joke shall I share my FAVOURITE joke in the world? My husband made it up for me a few years ago because I have an unnatural love of bad jokes and puns....

Here goes: What do you call an elk in disguise?

.... Anonymoose!

It still makes me giggle. It tends to make other people roll their eyes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back