Jam's diary.

missjam

since i seemed to crash and burn last week with a random 4lb gain... i kinda went on a huge binge :( and regret it muchly!

Ive worked out i have six weeks till I NEED to get to my target!
Ive gone and bought myself some new scales and will be weighing myself in KG daily to see what on earth my body is doing with exante.

If i dont do it this time, im going to be devastated :(

i weigh more then i thought i did on my ancient scales.. these new ones have gave me a shock! More of a challenge than i thought! 11 stone, with a big hoodie and joggings on.. i normally go in my birthday suit but cba! might be a little less first thing in the morning! we will see! i start exante big time tomorrow! x

i feel so embarrassed about messing up my first exante already.. i really am serious about this weight loss! This time im going to make sure i make a new order before i get to the mushroom soup and banana milkshake stage because i thought they were vile!!

Coffee in the milkshakes all the way. And the mushroom soup is fine once you get past the vile thick bit on top, lol.

I tend to whack a spoon of coffee in the sweet shakes and chilli in the savoury.

Good luck for tomorrow
xx

well my bowels moved again today.. lol seems to be all i talk about... so i think maybe this mornings weight will have gone down quite a bit by tomorrow haha... I actually suffed myself all weekend :( shame it isnt body fat!

Back