Jam's diary.

Hi missjam,

Just to let you know I have small losses too but that is also because I am approaching <25 BMI (actually I think I am just under now). Don't worry, it will come off if you are 100%, it will just take a bit longer.

The best thing is to try and only weigh once a week (easier said than done I know!!!) but when you see bigger losses it will keep you motivated :)

hey hun, i know... i feel like im addicted to getting up in the morning and stepping on my scales! I dropped another 0.5 pounds from yesterday so hopefully things will get faster!!

Well done on sticking with the chicken salad and the loss this morning

xxx

hmm i feel all crampy i think im due a period next week.. all of a sudden i feel very very puffy. Today i had two bars an i feel bad for it, and a choc shake. Have a feeling there will be a gain in the morning so theres no weighing for a few days... feel like its knocked my confidence from how i was when i woke up! :(

up a pound... why do i say im no going to weigh and then do???? i really really hope this is down to totm which should be due soon and not having two bars :/

I used to think that I couldn't do this if I didn't weight daily - now I haven't weighed 5 mornings and I really am finding this so much easier!!!! No dramatic highs and lows.

Now I am really glad I listened to all the wise gals on here who told me not to.

Give it a go - it's tough at first but sooo worth it

xxx

i struggle not to weigh daily... and if i dont go on them i tend to avoid them in terror that i may have gained loads... lol because i havent monitored it lol a bit extreme... and i know its ridiculous haha i am trying not to weigh so often though as a fluctuation upwards can often throw me right off a diet... :)

i am so so impatient... its funny.. i am thinking of things to wear in a months time.. that i know i would look crap in right now and keep ordering clothes that ill be able to fit into... so strange!

I do the same thing Jam. Its great when youre losing weight so quickly. Although Ive been buying loads in my current size recently coz Ive been stuck for ages so decided to make the best of it.

I have loads of smaller clothes too - you're not alone

xx

ive just ordered a 400 pound dress for my birthday!! that ill not be able to fit into until i drop the weight.. 37 days... no pressure :/ i wouldnt want to wear it with my body how it is right now in anyways.

are you still doing well on atkins hun?x

Not particularly losing but loving the food and not putting on at least. Currently thinking of coming back to Exante in a couple of weeks for 30 days just to give my weight loss a boost but will see how it goes.

Hope your mums ok.

ahh well done Joanne! at least you get the tasty food :)

and i know! i better otherwise ill be gutted!!!! Mums still in hospital.. we think its her kidneys x

Back