Jam's diary.

just after i said that they went up... but i have been 100% for the past three days now and plan to stay properly to exante until april 15th (my birthday!!!)

haha i have bought these beautiful butterfly sticker decorations the go with my girly room! and every 100% day I have I am allowing myself to stick another butterfly on my wall! I have 4 on now as its my 4th day at 100%! Bad head today but having my soup now and really feel full :)

right i just dont get why im not losing on exante :/ makes me feel sad im sticking to it 100%

if i did happen to lose 3 pounds a week for every week i will reach my target weight for my birthday.

seriously though why am i not losing weight?

day four

i have no idea... im going to stick this through and hope for the scales to change. im sick of looking at my wardrobe full of nice clothes that i can no longer fit into. Its funny i took them all for granted and now i cant fit into them i think of how nice they are! When you see people losing so much in the first week i just dont understand how my scales have gone up in the four days, they went down after the first day then shot up more :(

If you dont have a lot to lose and are in or near healthy bmi it is going to be slower, what ever diet you do. If your bmi is 25 or under you are not ment to do TS

day six

went down 0.5lb from yesterday :eek:

but im in search of something i can take my head is hurting so much ive been up all night with a migrane.

that half a pound re appeared this morning argh my god!!!

im not weighing myself again until monday morning.

Jam hun, Exante DOES work but your body has no idea that you are weighing to make sure it's doing what it is supposed to, it won't follow our schedules :( there is no way if you follow the plan that the weight won't drop, it just may happen when your body is ready and not when we hop on the scales (I'm guilty of that!)

If you are near a healthy BMI, your weight loss may be slower no matter the diet and that's just because the smaller we are the less maintenance cals we need which in turn means it's harder to create a big deficit of cals to force the weight off.

Just keep following the plan, it will happen, it can't not xxx

thank you for your kind words summerain! I will not give up and have to understand that my weight will fluctuate from day to day :) hope youre well xx

Well done on the losses

I'm normally a serial weigher but I have managed to stay away from the scales for a whole 2 days!!

xx

back from the meal :) happy to say i ate a beautiful plain grilled chicken breast and a few slices of cucumber lol. Drank black coffee and water and that was it :)

Back