JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

I'm not back in work till 2 weeks tonight T. As it happens these 2 weeks of JS run into my long week off :)

I'm really enjoying it now I'm actually doing it Tan :) We couldn't reach a verdict today so have to deliberate more on monday. I'm just hoping it doesn't preclude me from getting another case coz this'll deffo finish on monday & I'd hate to have nowt else! Still - at least I've done 1 which i doubted I would for a while there :) xxx

BTW ... Food's been great but still having a drink of some description each night :(

OH AND!!! Obviously I can't give you the exact details but I don't know how I didn't LOL in court this morning. One of the barristers read out a transcript of a text message and read out LOL as lots of love ... HONESTLY!!!! xx

Hahaha, sat here in work giggling at the LOL description.
Glad you finally got a case Jan, and well done on being good on the food front.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! I bet you werent the only one wanting to laugh either Jan! :giggle:

It sounded mad anyway - him being so posh - with the deffos & gonnas etc ;)

I wish we'd reached a verdict yesterday - I can't think about anything else!! Quite stressful really but there we are. We're going out tonight to a friends birthday 'do'. I really don't feel like it but there should be lots of people there I haven't seen fir ages so hopefully that'll take my mind off. & maybe I'll be able to lie in tomorrow ... Thoughts of it woke me up this morning & wouldn't let me get back to sleep. Grr!

Food still good, dwinkies still bad :( xx

Fingers crossed for you that you get to a conclusion on Monday, then straight onto another case.

Hope you had a better sleep, the dwinkies should help ;)

Hope you had a nice night out Jan & managed to get a decent sleep :) xx

Sat night was good, people I hadn't seen for ages so had a good catch up which took my mind off the flipping trial!! It's a bugger not being able to talk about it!
It's over now anyway ... Most unsatisfactory, but over, so I'm available for another if you'd all please cross your fingers!! ;)

Managed to lose 1.4lbs ... Food must have been V V good! ;) xx

Glad you're enjoying it up to now. I will cross my fingers you get another one (seeing as I am the lucky finger crosser!!).

Yay! Thanks Bev :) xx

Well done Jan :)
Hopefully you get another! It's a shame you can't talk about it I'm so intrigued as to what it was lol x

Well I could now it's finished but I wouldn't want to in an open forum like this :) xx

Never got another one :(

Anyhoo - food was still good and dwinkies still bad ...... till today .... :eek:

Went out for a 50th wedding anniversary celebration lunch ... if I'd just had the meal it wouldn't have been too bad coz it was posh nosh so there wasn't much of it ;) BUT I couldn't resist the hot roll and (loads of) butter .... OR the dirty big piece of cake that was plonked in front of me later on either. Have to say - I've never left for a lunch at 12pm and not got back till 6pm before! Though to be fair there was picking mum up and dropping her off in that time too ;)

I don't think I'll be eating much else today though & straight back to the high protein tomorrow :) xx

Sounds as though you had a great long lunch. Shame you didn't get another trial, the lucky finger crossing must just be a one deal thing!

Haven't done as well as I'd hoped today - had stew & crushed sweet pots for lunch - good tea, but even so :eek: xx

Chickened out from wi this morning ... Knowing carbs over the w/e will have retained fluid I couldn't face the irritation :(

Back to high protein and will decide on wi next week whether I need to do something more drastic.

Off to see The Descendants this afternoon x

Oooh how was the film Jan? I want to see that :)

Shame you never got another trial but atleast u got one under your belt xx

I was a bit disappointed tbh Tan ... it was okay but not as good as I was expecting - just mho of course. :)

Back on track re food today :) xx

Back