JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

How long is it til your trip to the Maldives Jan? I've got that right haven't I, I'm pretty sure I remember you saying the Maldives!!

Yep ... I think it's 5.5wks ... 11th march ... And I'm seriously not looking forward to it with this extra stone still on ... That's why I'm only giving myself till Monday before moving on to something more drastic .. Beginning to be sure I will have to :-( x

Sorry you never got another case Jan. When are you back in work?

Oooh not long for the holiday now, hope you come to the right decision to lose a bit for the hols.

I thought you said it was soon. 5.5 weeks, that'll be here in no time, lucky you. If you had to do something more extreme like exante you would lose loads of what you want to in that time!!

Good luck with whatever you decide Jan x

Thanks guys ... I can't see I'll lose the stone in that time but depending on mondays result (or tuesdays as I'll be in bed monday - I'm pretty sure it'll be exante for 3 weeks :( :sigh:

I start work friday Mary :(

Here's the next art piece ;) I'm going onto watercolours as I think they'll work better in The Maldives - for use AND for ease of carrying the equipment! Had my first go today and can't say I feel that keen but I'll persevere & see how I get on x

Attachments

• DSCF8060 (Small).JPG
    DSCF8060 (Small).JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 44
Not a very good photo actually but you get the idea x

Fingers crossed for you that you can do it without the awful exante, but if you do take that route, you will be marvellous, you stick so well at it.

Pic looks nice Jan, I am sure you will be more comfortable with the water colours the more you use them.

Love the pic Jan, very pretty! Well if you decide to go down the exante route I'll be here with you all the way!!

I too love the pic jan :)
Can't believe it's only 5.5weeks till you go! Have u already ordered the exante Jan?xx

I've got a load of shakes in so ready to go :) ... I like them so that's not a problem - the only problem is being V annoyed with myself that I've let it get to the state that I really have no alternative .... I haven't helped myself today ..... been 'Nawty' :( :sigh: ... I'm gonna high protein fri, sat & sun and then exante (with various mrbs) for 3 or possibly 4 weeks :-/ xx

Sounds like a plan Jan. I'm sure you'll get there before your hols :)

Try not to be too annoyed consider it a learning curve :) xx

Thanks hon ... Can't say I have your confidence I'll get all I want off ... But we'll see :) xx

Just stick with it Jan and you know you will lose lots of what you want to in that time. Good luck, not that you need it!!

Oh I feel like I WILL need it Bev :(

Deffo starting from when I get up tomorrow afternoon. I'm not going to get weighed because - though I've started out each day since Friday full of good intentions by the end of my day I've been shocking :(. I'm not going to get weighed because I know it will thoroughly depress me and I could just give up thinking it's impossible to lose what I want before we go. Instead I'm going to go by how I feel and - in a couple if weeks - how the going away clothes are feeling or if I'll need to shop :( ... I DO hope not! xx

Good luck for your exante start today Jan, and its a good idea not to weigh, but to go by how you feel. I am sure you can lose a good few lbs before the jollies.

Good luck starting exante today Jan, you will be fine. Sounds like a good idea not to weight but to go by how your clothes feel. I always like to see those numbers going down (even if slowly!) at the end of the week. That's what really keeps me going!

Yes I agree with you Bev, I'm just scared that, if I do weigh the mountain may seem insurmountable :( so I'm going to forgo that incentive in favour of knowing it's only going to be a few weeks and I just have to do whatever I can.

I've just finished off a big tub of ff vanilla yoghurt with oat bran so that's me off to sleep now for a fresh start later. :) xx

Good luck for today Jan. are u going to weigh at the end if your exante or not at all? Xx

Back