JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

Thanks Sarah :) ... I've got Exante shakes & soups & I'm using tesco & biggest loser bars.

Yep Tan we want to lose about the same :). Difference is you've got a fab shape already. I keep saying how - for my weight - I always seem to be bigger than other people with the same stats. Well I thought I might go & see if tesco have got any magic knickers on my way home in this morning for this wedding on Saturday. As I've no idea what size to buy I thought I'd measure myself ... Something I normally avoid like the plague.
Well even I got a shock :(:(:( waist 35 hips 46 :(:(:( just for interest I measured boobs ... 40 :( ... & people are surprised when I say that at the mo I'm a 16-18. I'm surprised I fit into them!!! :( xx

I've completely lost it again .... :( wtf's the matter with me???!!!!! :(:(:( x

Ah Jan, what happened you? There has to be something that's holding you back. At times like this i find it useful to do some hard thinking.
Step back. Try and have a long think about where you are. List out the goals you want to achieve and why you want them. Break these into smaller steps.
Print them out and stick them on the fridge.
Then take it a day at a time.
Thinking of you. Xx

Nothing is wrong with you - you're human like the rest of us!
Were not all 100% perfect all of the time. Not even the 'skinnies'.

Tomorrows a new day :D xxx

Hey Jan and Tanya,

I still look in here from time to time and think you are great.
Similarly (and again since last September) I an up to about 11st 12lb. I blamed stress from my final year in Uni but actually it's lack of self control!
I'm away this weekend but after intend to go back and do a week of LT with left over product and then switch to xante for another week or 3! We are hoping to go in hols mid July and I can't face being 1stone heavier than last year.

Keep up the good work, you are both inspirational!

Hi Theresa lovely to hear from you :). It's really easy to let things run away with you isn't it?? Hope you enjoyed your weekend - I enjoyed the wedding I went to on Saturday as well as having 'lost it' the couple if days before - but managed to get back on track yesterday so the scales have only protested by 0.6lbs! :). Goal now is to lose about 17.5lbs by the beginning of September. I have the week away with mum in 4wks which will no doubt be a 'blip' but it's still very do-able. Good luck to you too :D xx

Glad to read you're back on track. Knew you would do it. Glad you enjoyed your wedding at the weekend. Where are you and your mum off to this time then??

I'm taking her to Llandudno again Bev. She really enjoyed it last year though we're going to a different hotel this time. It's very wheelchair friendly and if there's any nice weather a walk down the pier and the entertainment down there, as well as a cream tea or two and she'll be well happy :) xx

That sounds lovely Jan. My mum and dad are coming with us to Rhodes again this year. We also have my daughter and her boyfriend and 2 of her friends coming too. Should be fun!!!

A real family 'do' :) ... brilliant!! xx

You trip away with mum sounds lush Jan :)

Are you tfr'ing up to september with the occassional break chick?
I am dreadding getting on the scales :( xx

Very belated happy birthday Jan!
I hope you have a lovely time with your mum.
I also have a wedding to go to, I need to lose 21lbs before I'll be happy, so I'm taking the plunge and TFRing from Monday.
Hope you start to feel happier and in the right frame of mind again soon x

Thank yoo .. and good luck to you too :)

That's the plan Tan :D

I'm weighing when I get up on friday for my 3rd anniversary. I KNOW I'll be removing my maintainer badge - but I'll soon get it back :D xx

Good luck for your weigh in, Jan. I know you will get back your badge in no time. With Jayne and tanya all using shakes too you'll have plenty of support. You all have similar goals. I see even Bev is still using shakes so Maintenance will be a mini TFR section for a while!!!
As the weigh in is your anniversary it may just give you the mental boost you need. I know I always feel renewed energy at my anniversary weigh in. Here's to the next phase for you. I'm sure it will be positive.

I need something to give me a mental boost! I'm doing the best I can at the moment but I don't have the mental focus I know i really need to keep it up! I HAVE had a bit of protein here and there so i can't say I'm TFRing properly (Shhhhh! Don't say that anyway or we may get moved when imho all we're doing is using TFR as a leveller in the constant maintenance battle!) Tonight we went to see Sally Morgan. I crammed a shake (mousse in my case) down me before we went as I didn't think I should go the whole evening with nothing even though I'd only just got up & really didn't feel like it. WHen we got back and before i came to work I WAS hungry so had a soup and I have my bar with me. With my breakfast shake that means I'll have had 4 products in the day not 3 but I thought that was better than eating something else.

Tan's not using shakes is she? I've missed that if she is. She's too active surely .... Tan? xxx

I am toying with the idea Jan.
I've spoken to a PT about it it's his plan and I'm really tempted. He knows all my phys that I do etc just waiting for him to get back. If he doesn't no biggy I'll carry on as I am :)

How'd u find Sally Morgan? Xx

Oh right - I'd missed that. If you do I hope you can get your head into it better than I'm doing!

Sally was okay - not as good as I've seen her in the past but I enjoyed it :) xx

Right well I've removed my Maintainer badge :( ... Not by any stretch of anyone's imagination is 12.8lbs over target maintaining. Especially when you consider that this time last year I was actually 8lbs lighter than that!! So my anniversary wi saw me at 11st 5.8lbs :(

Looking for the positives .... At least I'm feeling as I do now at THIS weight and not 4st odd heavier! I HAVE the tools, I know what to do. All I need to conquer is whatever the heck it is that seems to be holding me back!! :) xx

BTW I'm not counting todays wi in the recorded wi's, it was an extra. So monday is still the official one. x

Yayyyyy to thinking of some positivity. Yes, it is great to be stopping the rot now and not another four stone down the road. So good for you girl!!!! You WILL get that mojo back, a day at a time, a pound at a time.

Glad you're thinking about things so positively Jan. Being 12lbs over target is so much better than 3-4 stones. You've still done a cracking job staying down this low if you ask me (as I find maintaining soooo hard). You'll sort out whatever it is that's holding you back, you always do!

Back