JanD ... Running up to Christmas 2012

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by JanD, 17 November 2012.

1. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

I felt it was time for a new thread and as I've just started a new maintenance regime this is as good a time as any to start it. This follows on from http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-maintenance/249584-jand-another-new-year-another-new-start-o-x.html where there are also details of all previous threads if anyone is interested.

I also keep
    http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-maintenance/139635-maintenance-weight-record.html up to date in terms of editing the original post every week.

Here's hoping we can all 'run up' to and get through Christmas without tooooo much damage eh! ;) :D xx
  2. JanD

Saturday 17th November .. Down day

In bed all day so only the evening to get through :)

Potato & Leek cup a coup 115
    Muller Greek style fat free yoghurt 86

201 .... 199 left for the rest of the night x

Pkt snack a jacks 92 ..... 109 left .... Tempted to take a voddie to bed :eek: ... I say that because if I have one down here ill probably have another ... I'm too ruddy lazy to come down for one ;) x

I DID take the voddie to bed but was within cals x
    Last edited: 18 November 2012
  3. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Well-Known Member

Hi Jan - liking the new diary :)

How are u getting on with juddd? X
  4. JanD

I'm getting on okay with it up to now Sarah but it remains to be seen whether it's working for me :eek:

Sunday 18th November

Oat so simple with skimmed milk 200

baby bel light 35

2 bread 220
    flora proactive 50
    turkey ham 30
    vlf salad cream 15
    yoghurt 86

100g Pork loin 200?
    180g Veg (broccoli. leek, sprouts) 70?

voddies :eek: 3 up to now :eek: 300

1206 up to now x

Another 100 for another large voddie :eek:

1306 x

And another 100 & a pkt of crisps 134

100 left x
    Last edited: 18 November 2012
  5. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Well-Known Member

When r u weighing Jan?
  6. JanD

Well I'm gonna weigh on Tuesday after a down day tomorrow which will be 6 days in. But I'm gonna try to have 2 down days, Monday & Tuesday ... If I make that ill take Wednesdays wi as official, if not ill take Tuesdays. Thing is I really need Wednesday as an up day with being up for 24 hours ( coz of my nights) so not sure how its gonna work out. Not expecting too much, if anything this week as I'm eating all kinds of things I haven't eaten for months so ... We'll see ... :) x
  7. JanD

3pm & up to now I've had a shape yoghurt for breakfast 88 & a pkt of snack a jacks for lunch 92 :(

Planning on a cup a soup for tea which leaves me with around 100 for this evening ... Oh joy ;) x
  8. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Are you feeling hungry on your down days Jan?

I hope too we can all get through xmas without too much damage :fingerscrossed: x
  9. JanD

In a word .... YES! ;)

I'm battling the voddie demon tonight. I've had the little ones today after school, for tea etc & I always need a drink after that bedlam LOL!

I picked at the turkey mince & sweet potato dinner I cooked for them .... weeeeeeeel, had to taste it diddle I??!! ;) - couldn't even guess at the cals but I'm hoping not having the soup or anything else will make up for it. I'm afraid I MAY have a l'il voddie before I go to bed though :eek:. I'm ok with singles so I may allow myself 2 of them - they say an extra 100 shouldn't really make a difference. xx
  10. summergurl

How do you determine how many calories you have each day then?

Sure the vodkas wont do any damage at all lady! :) xx
  11. JanD

There's a calculator on the JUDDD site but its basically your BMR calories, taking into account your activity level, on an up day and 20-25% of them on a down day xx
  12. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Well-Known Member

Good luck for WI x x
  13. summergurl

Did u WI today chick? xx
  14. JanD

I DID ... I was 1lb down at 10st 10lbs. I'll weigh again in the morning and take the lower of the two. It will probably be today's as I'm ending up having today as a sort of in between day.

Tues 20th Nov

Yoghurt 88

Cup a soup 138
    No sugar jelly 10

1 Bisc out of Cadbury snack shortcake 38

Slivver of cheese ... 30?
    4 cherry toms 20

River cobbler 150?
    Roast butternut squash 10

Voddies .... Probably 5 altogether :eek:

934 xx
  15. JanD

WELL!!!! :D .... I weighed again this morning and the upstairs scales were still showing 10st 10lbs the same as yesterday. That's fine .... I thought it was time to face the music on the 'proper' scales downstairs and get the exact weight and I was 10st 8.4lbs!!!! No wonder my clothes have been feeling better than I thought they should. Once I get around the 10.5 and below I feel much better ... Funny what a difference those few lbs can make. Obviously I can't claim that as a loss but hey who cares? :)

So .. Plan for today

Weetabix with skimmed milk & Splenda 200

Sandwich of 2 slices of oat bread and a tin of ww tuna & sweet corn 297

4oz lambs liver 160
    Onion 30
    Tinned toms 40
    Sprouts & Leek 70?

120g chicken 140
    Small tin beans 190

Baby bel light 35
    Banana 95

Tomorrows breakie when I get in from work
    Oat so simple with skimmed milk 200

Just under 200 left for sundries ;) x
  16. summergurl

Thats awesome Jan!!!!! So good when you're clothes start to feel better too.
    sprouts and leeks ... 75g leeks are 16cals and 90g brussel sprouts 32cals (according to my book) :) xx
  17. JanD

Thanks :) I was pretty close with my estimate I think. I DID try to weigh everything as I put it out but the scales need a new battery so were jumping about.

I had a biscuit in art 75 so have around 100 to play with. x

Edit .. Baby bel light 50 x
    Last edited: 21 November 2012
  18. JanD

1.4lbs to go till I can reinstate my 'maintainer' badge ;) ... even though I'd like to lose a further 6 or 7lbs ... suddenly it all seems doable - that little boost on the 'proper' scales has been a bit of a tonic :D xx
  19. summergurl

YEY! If u got mojo spare chuck some my way! Teehee xx
  20. JanD

Here ya go! :D ;) xx