JanD's dietchef diary

:D:D I'll let you off - just this once ... now I have someone to blame this week ..... :crazy: ;)

Hi Jan I have read all the posts on this and I agree you can turn things around, you're having a right tough time with everything so ((((HUGS)))) coming your way.

Dont be so hard on yourself as you told me in the beginning, look forward not back cant change whats happened.

Hope you feel better and the clouds start having some silver linings for you soon.

Shep xXx

Definitely no mistakes hehe!

I'm doing great thanks. Had my WI today and have lost 2 lbs (1.5 of which was my previous gain but hey!) - now into the 18s so I'm chuffed.

How you getting on?

Definitely no mistakes hehe!

I'm doing great thanks. Had my WI today and have lost 2 lbs (1.5 of which was my previous gain but hey!) - now into the 18s so I'm chuffed.

How you getting on?

I stayed the same and am happy with that, was off the rails a bits starting to change dinners around and done it myself, But back on the DC now and if i stick to it, by Wednesday hopefully a loss.
The thing I don't understand is, the food is tasty and we have the least to do (put in micro) why is it so hard to stay on the wagon????? :confused::confused:

Weird isn't it! I remember years ago saying how easy dieting would be if I had the food prepared for me, but it's not really. I guess even the celebs who have the chefs in-house sneak out and have a few naughties hehe! I'm all for a Colditz diet camp - I may cry, I may scream, but I'll come out a size 10 haha! :p

I'm sure you can do it for next week :D

Good idea, a camp with fences and barb wire, I'm in. :D

I am going to give it my best shot, even looking into going to the gym 1st a week with a friend. Cant hurt I suppose, I want to feel better about myself and not be saying on holiday IF ONLY. want to say I DID IT AND LOOK AT ME!!!!! and give all the doubters a big :massmoon:

Hi Jan I have read all the posts on this and I agree you can turn things around, you're having a right tough time with everything so ((((HUGS)))) coming your way.

Dont be so hard on yourself as you told me in the beginning, look forward not back cant change whats happened.

Hope you feel better and the clouds start having some silver linings for you soon.

Shep xXx

Thanks Shep - I'm struggling again today .... dunno what's up with me at the mo .. never mind eh ;)

And Caroline - you did indeed make me smile :):) xx

Caroline - why are you changing your user name? - just curious??
WL is fab! - back on track now - and down to the next level !!

Wow Laura, you are doing so so well!

Name - long story but ages ago when on Cambridge I signed up to mainly lurk. I just chose Credenhill as that was where I was at that time. Needless to say, I don't like it now and wanted a Caroline based name. Plus some personal reasons make me cringe at Credenhill.

And thanks to Mini, who is a right cool lady, voila, here is the new me :D

[I'm doing great thanks. Had my WI today and have lost 2 lbs (1.5 of which was my previous gain but hey!) - now into the 18s so I'm chuffed.
/QUOTE]
I was referring to your WL !! I am not very good with the quote thingy.....................
But thanks for your ongoing positive messages !!(pat on back!!)

hehe - I've got to practice those positive messages, especially onces involving the use of the "loss" haha! To be honest Laura you have done well - I think we all have. Sure some have lost more, but none of us are quitting that is the first step in succeeding.

Thank's for your encouragement. What would I do without this forum :D

Hi Folks!!

My final WI result on Diet Chef (well 4/7ths the week was anyway ;)) FOR NOW is a 3lb loss :):)

Keep up the good work all of you!! xxx

Well done Jan :D

That's fantastic - nice to see you getting a good result - you deserve it.

Please do let us know your Lipotrim results - I'm sure none of us mind. Let's face it, I've seen all the other peoples' signatures and worked my way through the inspirational slide show hehe!

Have a good shift and hope all goes well :D

I have added a Lipotrim ticker and week by week dates ready for results to my signature. Mind you - if the results are good I probably won't be able to resist shouting about them! I wouldn't want anyone to think I was trying to convert them though - each to their own.

I'm taking pieces of flip chart paper to work to make huge charts to stick on my bedroom wall - to tick off the days and record the results ... I find things like that really helpful .... and it'll help pass the time.

(I DO actually do a bit of work occasionally BTW ;):))

Back