JanD's dietchef diary

Motivational charts can be fun - bit like the WWII posters - those are fantastic and I have a few to rekindle my spark.

Hope your night went okay *hugs*

I'm so excited to hear how your first week on Lipotrim has gone. Yes, I keep saying it, but that's how excited I am hehe!

How did it go at SW with your friend?

Well done Jan on your last DC WI.
I am sure you will do really well on LT.
I don't think it does any harm to change plans as the aim is ultimately the same and sometimes it helps the body and mind !! At least you haven't given up which would have been so much the easier option. However, I still think even having some space and time out when you need to is also important as it sometimes helps you to refocus and move forward again. I am sooo rambling off on one again ! and when I say you - I don't mean you Jan - it was a general ...you...
Are you with me - ???
I think I need to go to bed - have had a day at the Mall with the children sorting shoes for school and other things - but a long day nevertheless !!

I'm with you Laura - you have to say 'one' instead of 'you' and pretend to be posh!! :)

My night went okay thanks for asking Caroline - just to make a liar out of me there WERE people on here all night - I chatted to a lady in Philadelphia till about 1.30am in the CHAT ROOM!!!! Did you know there was one???? I didn't - I saw a reference to it in a thread and there it is on the blue bar!!!! After that I made my charts (now on bedroom wall) made loads of green teas and coffees and watched some iplayer - I wasn't even tempted by anything. Long may the focus and resolve last!!

Tonight - it's nearly 1.30am now and I haven't even finished catching up on here yet - must get a coffee soon though!

I, too am looking forward to my WI on Monday - even though it'll be a bit false after the weekend I had! The following weeks will be more telling and I'm REALLY looking forward to them! That's assuming I can stick it out of course - although I've had no real problems up to now and I keep getting told that the first week is the worst ..... we'll see!!!

I didn't get a chance to chat to my friend about it all at SW. I've sent her an email and will wait to see what she says. I really hope it doesn't change anything because I really enjoy seeing and weighing everyone. It's the only time I get to mix with people apart from family as I work alone.

Thanks for your continued support guys! I really appreciate it. xx

Woohoo! You have a night time buddie in crime hehe! Yeah, I've heard about the chatroom, but I'm not a big fan of them. Think it's great if there's just two of you - hopefully having someone to chat to will keep you out of mischief :D

Sounds like Lipotrim is suiting you well - that's fantastic :D

Not long until Monday now ;)

It's in the menu at the top Chat(BACK) - never used it myself, but noticed it when trying to find the inspirational slide show. Think you have to sign in - not sure if it is the same username, etc. as for Minimins.

It's in the menu at the top Chat(BACK) - never used it myself, but noticed it when trying to find the inspirational slide show. Think you have to sign in - not sure if it is the same username, etc. as for Minimins.

Well I have been weighed and bloody hell I have STS again, this is getting boring now, when am I gonna lose, next week my halo will need to be polished and see if we can kick start this loss again.

Shep - that 1lb will go - for sure - you are hanging in here and virus's are funny things and really don't help when you are trying to lose weight!
Jan - good to hear your tales and I also had no idea about the chat room. I may meander over that way later!! I am sure your SW friend will be supportive of you and your new programme. Looking forward to your WI !
Will be heading off to bed soon feeling tired ++++

Thanks guys!

You just have to sign in to the chatroom with your user name on here. The space for a pass word is only for admin.

Shep - I've said it elsewhere but sts is often just as much of an achievement as a loss! xx

Hope you managed to find someone to chat to lastnight :) I didn't stay on long - came on twice, but didn't hang around long.

Have a good day/night hehe!

Jan since it is unlikely :( I will get online at all tomorrow - have footie games x2, ironing a mile high, my ma's 70th birthday lunch and tea with all the family and to get ready for school and work on Mon !! - but wanted to shout GOOD LUCK :hug99:!!for WI on Monday - I am really looking forward to hearing how the first week has gone and hearing/seeing the results !!

Have 2 extra boys sleeping over tonight and it is all surprising quiet so off to check them out!!

Thanks Laura,

I wasn't able to get on t'interweb yesterday as I was babysitting and their 'puter wouldn't let me log on :(! Strange as I'd done it before from there.
Still they were quite glad when they got back as I did all their ironing instead ***hmmmmm .... thinks ....... maybe it was sabotage!!!*** :)

I've tried to stay away from the scales - but without too much success. I didn't get weighed at home before I went last week but taking their reading I don't think I've lost any more on this than the first week of any diet (- the best 1st week result I've ever had was Diet Chef with 8lbs)
However what I'm looking forward to more than this 1st weigh-in is the consistant loss you're supposed to get week by week. That's why I'm doing it so it'd better be true!!! :) ..... I'll let you know tomorrow about wk 1 anyway xxxx

BTW - want to hear something funny???? My DH has been finishing off my DC stuff that won't keep - granola that was open, berries and yoghurt to put on it. A few pouches that will be out of date by the time I've done this (hopefully) and he's lost 4LBS!!!!!!!! ..... how funny is that?????? xxx

Oh well never mind, I am looking forward to hearing your loss today.

i went off the rails weekend had daughters 6th birthday on Saturday and then on Sunday had another birthday meal with family and went off the plan, had a full roast dinner with all the trimmings, mini icecream desserts and lots to drink
:sign0007::party0036::party0036::party0036: so today back

on the straight and narrow. But I am really a bit on the rough side.

So Best of Luck Jan, what time do you have your weigh in today? :D See you later on here.

Hiya!
I wouldn't worry too much shep - I bet you find you haven't done as much damage as you think you have, as long as you're now back on the s&n!!

Thanks for asking - I lost 7lbs, 1st week on Lipotrim. Actually not as much as I lost 1st week on DC - which was 8lbs! In that way I'm a bit disappointed but I'm holding judgement until I see what comes off each week - coz that's what's really important. 1st week isn't really representative after all. xxx

Wow 7 lbs is still fantastic :D Go you :D

:happy096:

So much depends on water in that first week, so you are right to reserve judgment - some are just not so waterlogged as others hehe!

Shep - worry not. I'm sure all will be well :)

Well done Jan thats great, keep going.

I am hoping that by being back on the straight and narrow I can lose the 3lbs that the scales are showing me, by Wednesday so I am upping the water and going for it I've only got 21 weeks until holiday:eek: and I need to lose 2lb a week every week to hit my 3 stone mark OMG it looks impossible

Thank you guys!!

Shep - not impossible but you will need to hold onto your resolve!! xx

My friend (SW) replied to my email saying she feels she's failed me (GOD - How bad do I feel!!! :( ...... but it's a load of rubbish of course!) and that it might be awkward in class - she's going to ring me .......... looks like I may have to leave :(:(:(

Back