JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Fantastic Jan, thats fab!!! Hope I can match that on Friday! I just ordered the book you recommended btw, the reviews on Amazon were really good so thought I'd go for it and get it, thanks for the tip! x

Hey Jan,

Thats fantastic, your doing so well

Elliot

Thanks everybody I really appreciate the support! xx

Wk3 weigh-in ... lost another 3.8lbs!!! Yay!! That takes me just over the stone in 3 weeks.

It also takes me into the 12s :D by 0.8 of a lb.

I can fit into a pair of trousers that haven't fitted me for AGES... all in all I feel as though things are going pretty well!

I'm buzzing but I'm off to bed - (very late because of my swimming lesson and weigh-in) after my night shift so will check in later.

Good luck to all weighing in today! xx

Well done, thats great :)

whoooooooo!! Well done jan :) Great loss x

Thank yoooo!! AND I've just noticed - the first time my weight to lose has been less than my weight lost!! YAY again!!

Wahey!! bet you feel great?!! Double smiles today :):)

Hey Jan , that is brilliant! Well done you! xx

Well done hun, you are doing so well. Does working night shifts make it easier or harder????? Would have thought more boredom? Anyway your doing fab! Keep going.

Thanks everybody! - Isn't this forum brill!!?!!

Sara4 - I don't find the nights a problem because fortunately I can access the internet so spend a lot of time on here and facebook and all the TV channels have internet catch-up now ............ I've watched programmes I never would have thought of looking at before - they're good too! :)

It really suits me not having to even think about food - I'm finding the whole thing disgustingly easy at the moment. I'm relying on you all being around for me if and when that changes!! ;)

Yep! Internet is AMAZING! And think ....when computers were invented it was thought they would go out of fashion within 10-15yrs!!!

Back