JanD's Lipotrim WIs

aHHH Jan...chin up I'm sure you'll catch up next week! Enjoy your lovely time away! Ihave also been away, down in Dorset, thought I'd skip a liptrim and treated myself to some white fish (skate) and a bit of lettuce as week six now and doing so well! Really wish I hadnt dont know whether its knocked me out of ketosis or something but certainly feels like it, feels like day two again :((( And the scales will tell on Friday, I'll let you all know xxx

:happy036::wee: Back to 'normal' this week (Wk6) with a 3.4lb loss!!!! I am convinced I wasn't drinking enough so I am now surgically attached to a water bottle - so much so I got up 3 times last night for the loo :rolleyes: - small price to pay in my opinion!

Thank you for all your encouragement and support last week - I really needed and appreciated it! :grouphugg::thankyou: xxx

(Of course I WOULD have liked to 'make up' what didn't go last week as well ;) **ducks to avoid slaps** :8855:)

Well done Jan, thats great, Im worried about my loss later as im not too good with my water either lol x

great loss, well done Jan!

MY GOD BEV!! I've just seen you lost 8lbs this week!!!!!! Well done you! What's your secret girl??????????

Well done Jan, thats great, Im worried about my loss later as im not too good with my water either lol x

You seem to be doing all right on it - as long as you haven't reduced intake you should be allright! Good Luck x

Thanks Elle! x

Hi Jan and well done on a great loss.

No idea how I lost the 8lbs, just one of those things I suppose. I've seen other people have big losses and wondered when it was my turn.

Glad you're back to your normal weight loss and stick to the water, cos I'm sure that saying of the more you drink the more you shrink is right.

Flippin fantastic Jan, keep up the good work.

Thanks peeps - what would we do without this forum?? xx

Hi Jan, well done that is amazing!! bet you're getting loads of compliments now and can get into some of your trousers? x

TBH no-ones said anything yet .. I think that's because I've always disguised myself really well. They'll probably notice when I wear something different and more fitted (hopefully)- they're also so used to me swinging up and down perhaps they're reserving judgement! :)

I AM into one of the pairs of trousers I wanted to get into :) (thanks for asking!) and I can also get my engagement ring on - though not completely comfortably yet and not my wedding ring, although the one I'm wearing (was MILs) is really quite loose now :):)

I MAY have to bite the bullet and have my wedding ring resized. I had it downsized in 2000 when I went down to a ridiculous weight for my build which I was completely unable to sustain. This time I'm aiming for 1.5st more than that so the ring may not fit .... we'll see ;) xx

Well done on the loss hun! You have me double checking how much water I am drinking now too!

well done, that is a brilliant weight loss. This is just the start for you! xx

Just missed you with the slap Jan.......hehe, well done on the loss, pleased for you as I know how disappointed you were last week. Keep that glugging girl, might be easier just to get a catheter fitted until you are at goal, but then again, the bag would be needing regularly emptied too. Just think of all the exercise nipping to the loo. I am still on 3litres of water a day on refeed and still getting up at least 2-3 times every night.

Mmmmmm I think it's an age thing too .... I NEVER go right through any more, haven't for years .. ah well.

Thanks for all the kind words! x

The comments will come soon fear not, I know what you mean about the ring thing, I have quite a lot of cheap dress rings that I wear and they are all far too big now! :(

Hello folks!

Weigh day changed to Tuesday now due to work, Bank Hols etc.

Another 3.4lbs off this week! Seems to be 'my' number!

I now have less to lose than I've already lost on LT - which is nice. I reckon I'm about half way there week wise - provided I don't get any more shocks like week 5 :(!!! ;)

Well done Jan, another great loss. Keep up the good work, it's really paying off. Nice when you can see light at the end of the tunnel isn't it. Keep going and you will be there in no time.

Well done Jan, nice steady consistent loss there hun. Great news that you are halfway. YOu will be in that refeed forum with me before you know it.

Back