JanD's Lipotrim WIs

Congratulations Jan, great progress. I can imagine you're so pleased with yourself, and so you should be. You'll soon reach your goals.

Do people normally stay on here when they've reached their goals? So many nice people here, would be a shame if they just left.

Thanks Mark :)

Yes there are certainly people around who are at goal and maintaining. As you say it would be a shame to lose all that support and inspiration. We need to know what happens after 'goal' too!! :)

Hi Guys!! Happy Sunny Monday to you all!

Wk4 WI .. lost another 3.4lbs making a total of 18lbs. Yay Me!!!

The girl in the chemist said - "It's lovely to have someone who's doing it properly" ... I was gobsmacked ... She said often people are disappointed with their loss but then tell her what they've been eating??!!!

Ah well - takes all sorts I suppose. Hope you're all having a lovely day! xx

Well done again Jan! Great weight loss again. You are doing fab. My chemist said the same to me on Saturday when I said about not tasting food as you are cooking or licking your fingers. She said "Oh right, you are sticking to it 100% then". Don't see the point otherwise.

Keep up the good work you are doing so well. You haven't got that far to go now either! Look forward to next week's results!

Hahaha - I accidentally licked my finger yesterday when I put DH's dinner out and I was spitting to get rid of it and the taste - I'm so paranoid!!!

This diet really does make you paranoid doesn't it? Just like dreaming about eating you wake up terrified you've really done it. Good training for after LT I say!

Yes I agree - sorry I forgot to thank you in my last reply ...... Thank yooooo!!! :) xx

Well done Jan, another good week for you.
I know what you mean about not licking your fingers etc, I have to stop myself licking my fingers when I have crumbled an oxo cube into the casserole when I cook for OH.

Well done Jan wooooo!!

xxxx

Well done Jan thats brill! Hope I can do the same this week! x

Thanks guys!! It wouldn't be the same without you all to celebrate with! xx

Well done Jan ! What a fantastic weight loss, You're an inspiration to us all.

Well done Jan, you have done really well. Keep up the good work.
I am trying to work my way through that book you recommended, its makes a lot of sense.
Nikki xx

Well how sad am I?????

We're away in Scotland but I have sought out a free wifi connection to come and have a moan while DH fills his face with Haggis stuffed Chicken - not that I'm bitter or anything you understand :eek:

I can't believe it!!!!
I ONLY LOST 1.6LBS THIS WEEK!!!!! :cry::badmood:

Now believe me I know what you're going to say because I know what I'd say to anybody else. I know there can be all kinds of reasons for a 'blip'. I may have not drunk enough water :sigh: - that's possible, I had consciously cut down a little because I was feeling bloated the week before and have had a bit of kidney pain which I thought was from drinking too much ..... I also haven't been drinking as much green tea and consequently more black coffee ..... ??

...... I DID notice I was feeling hungry a few times last week - for the first time in 5 weeks, which I thought was a bit strange and still have no idea why.

I promise I haven't strayed at all!! Not 1 iota! Even Mother's day didn't tempt me.
So I'm sorry but I'm totally ****ed OFF!!!

I'm not going to stray though - I'm drinking sparkling water which I've always hated but thought I'd have another go because nothing else seems to be hitting the spot today - and I must say it's okay and seems to be fixing the hungry feeling.

Can't understand why I'm suddenly hungry??!! :(

Ah well .... sorry for the rant - sorry this post's so long ... but when you're expecting 3-4 lbs a week .... - 1.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I'm banking on catching up next week!!!! :innocent0001::sign0009:

:wave_cry:

Aww Jan, I am sure you will catch up next week. Did you weigh on the same scales as usual? Maybe the scales were different.

Dont forget I went through a very hungry stage for a couple of days approaching week 3, so seeing as we are all different, maybe now you are just experiencing what some of us felt earlier in the plan.

Good luck for next week, I am sure you WILL catch up. Enjoy the rest of your time in Scotland.

Don't let that weigh in spoil your trip. You are in a lovely part of the world so just enjoy yourself.

I bet you will have a really good weigh in next week to make up for it. I only lost 2lbs this week and that's the least I've ever lost on this so far but I'm not worrying, I know it will all even out.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Thanks guys - same scales Kered - same chemist - same time :(

Ah well - these things are sent to try us!!

(BTW - DH's lovely sounding haggis stuffed chicken could have been stuck in the corner of his eye there was that little of it - nouvelle cuisine and all that ..... :giggle:....... I know - I'm a horrible wife ... I DID say AHHHHH! to him ... I don't THINK it sounded sarcastic ...!? ;))

Tell him to get an onion pie (depending which part of Scotland you are) one day as he passes a Greggs Bakers or something similar. I had one on my refeed when I went to my Brothers, it was like heaven.....lol.

Hi Jan

Sorry you are disappointed about your loss this week, but you have been doing really well since you started and should be very pleased with yourself.

I have been off for 3 weeks with a kidney infection and I noticed that you have had a bit of kidney trouble too. I was wondering myself if all the water I had been drinking had caused this but the Doctor didn't seem to think so. (Still not convinced though).

Enjoy your holiday and good luck for your WI next week.

Back