JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

I couldn't agree more, I love christmas, christmas music and dvd's are playing now love it love it, when we were kids our christmas dec's went up the 20th dec and came down the 2nd Jan, hubbys mum was the same, thought christmas was a chore, when I left home and moved in with hubby we made christmas our own magical place and never looked back, my tree would be up all year round too if I had my way, this year I am making christmas food parcels (mince pies, christmas cake, sweets, nuts and a chocolate dec) for my neighbours who live on there own, they are mostly men. xx

I couldn't agree more, I love christmas, christmas music and dvd's are playing now love it love it, when we were kids our christmas dec's went up the 20th dec and came down the 2nd Jan, hubbys mum was the same, thought christmas was a chore, when I left home and moved in with hubby we made christmas our own magical place and never looked back, my tree would be up all year round too if I had my way, this year I am making christmas food parcels (mince pies, christmas cake, sweets, nuts and a chocolate dec) for my neighbours who live on there own, they are mostly men. xx

Morning hun, hope you're well and had a good night, :hug99: to you and hubby xx

Yep mine thought Christmas was a chore too, as Mal has gotten older he's not as into it as he used to be, the lead up to Christmas anyway, but once it gets here he's worse than anyone lol
We do Christmas different to most, kids have their sacks in the morning and 1 or 2 pressies during the day, but we open the bulk after we have had dinner and the washing up etc has been done....then after tea we have tree presents.
Well this year we are changing it, we have decided to have santa sacks too lol....1 main pressie and a few little stocking fillers first thing and then the main presents as normal and same with the tree presents, I am getting very excited about having a sack to open lol how sad ...but you know what I don't bloody care lol
Have a great day lovely, catch you later after wi (which I am dreading by the way lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everything went ok today.

For the first time in my life I have felt that buying Christmas presents this year has been a chore. I love Christmas and normally enjoy getting things for people and imagining their faces when they open them.

I love Christmas too even though we've had a few bad ones with my grandma spending 3 consecutive ones in hospital and another member of my family dieing over Christmas. These things didn't make me hate Christmas they made me more determined to enjoy it and make it perfect for the kids. I don't know why I've felt so fed up with it so far this year.

Thanks to you and Lily talking about it, you've got me all excited :D

Hi Jane, just a quickie before I pop off to bed ...got hospital in the morning and need some sleep....hope you and hubby are well, am really getting excited about Christmas, wish we lived close to each other, I would love to pop round for a cup of eggnog,I bet you have it, I do or mulled wine yummy lol
Nighty night lovely, catch you tomorrow :nightf: sweet dreams :4635: :zz: xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jane, where are you? Did you weigh in today? How did you do?
Hope you and hubby are both well :bighug:
Did you sort the Christmas decs out? I didn't as I was so exhausted from hospital and shopping and then today making chutney and Mal and co all went off shopping tonight so I got some wrapping done and so we have decided to go through them all tomorrow night and put them up Saturday.
Hope your friends dad's funeral went off ok?
Speak soon lovely, looking forward to seeing your pics of the flat.
Take care and sweet dreams :hug99: :zz: nighty night :nightf: xxxxxxxxxxx

Jane my lovely where are you?
Did you put up your Decs and if so how did it go?
We finally got most of ours up yesterday, but have to finish off the tree later today as my lights packed up and need new ones.
Hope you and hubby are both well, please come back and see us soon, really really miss you hun :bighug: xxxx

Jane my lovely where are you?
Did you put up your Decs and if so how did it go?
We finally got most of ours up yesterday, but have to finish off the tree later today as my lights packed up and need new ones.
Hope you and hubby are both well, please come back and see us soon, really really miss you hun :bighug: xxxx

Hi Guys, went to the pain clinic with hubby last week(Tue) that didn’t go down well, hubby not responding to new tablets refusing to take any more, my friends funeral went well he had a good turn out and it was a lovely service, wi last week and lost 2lb, so chuffed about that, started to put Christmas decorations up last Thurday after wi fell off the ladder and sprained my right ankle not good :cry:been laid up for a few days, hubby was angry with himself because he couldn’t help, so only half of the decorations were up, the family came up on Saturday and the grandchildren put the outside tree up and the remaining decorations for us, but my inside tree :xmastree:I said they cannot touch :giggle: I will put that up next week when I can put my foot down properly, going to try and give it a go tomorrow :fingerscrossed:, if its not one thing its another I wonder why my hair is falling out.:giveup:
Thank you for all your kind words I really do appreciate them they mean alot.:) xxx

Well done on the loss Jane! Hope hubby's pain reduces ASAP and try to rest as much as you can otherwise your foot heal quickly. If. Lived closer I could have popped over on the weekend to help out x

Hi Guys, went to the pain clinic with hubby last week(Tue) that didn’t go down well, hubby not responding to new tablets refusing to take any more, my friends funeral went well he had a good turn out and it was a lovely service, wi last week and lost 2lb, so chuffed about that, started to put Christmas decorations up last Thurday after wi fell off the ladder and sprained my right ankle not good :cry:been laid up for a few days, hubby was angry with himself because he couldn’t help, so only half of the decorations were up, the family came up on Saturday and the grandchildren put the outside tree up and the remaining decorations for us, but my inside tree :xmastree:I said they cannot touch :giggle: I will put that up next week when I can put my foot down properly, going to try and give it a go tomorrow :fingerscrossed:, if its not one thing its another I wonder why my hair is falling out.:giveup:
Thank you for all your kind words I really do appreciate them they mean alot.:) xxx

Aww Jane, sorry to hear about hubby,can empathise with the treatments not working, so frustrating for you both :bighug:
And you need to take it easy young lady, hope your ankle gets better soon (you sound a lot like me, way too independent for my own good :giggle:)
:woohoo: wtg on the loss hun, most of us would struggle (I know I do) at times of stress with our weight losses, but you are very very consistent and well deserved lovely....:winner:
Glad you got the decs up....so I am guessing that once you have trimmed your tree and you house looks lovely and Christmassy, that will be the time we'll get to see the pics of your newly decorated home right? :D: xxxx

My brother phoned me the other day trying to get me to agree to him laying my new kitchen floor and carpets before Christmas, the day I had put my decs up, I said no way I have waited this long I will now wait till after Christmas, not going to let anyone for any reason mess with my Santa's Grotty :giggle: even if it is being done for free :8855: xxxx

Aww Jane, sorry to hear about hubby,can empathise with the treatments not working, so frustrating for you both :bighug:
And you need to take it easy young lady, hope your ankle gets better soon (you sound a lot like me, way too independent for my own good :giggle:)
:woohoo: wtg on the loss hun, most of us would struggle (I know I do) at times of stress with our weight losses, but you are very very consistent and well deserved lovely....:winner:
Glad you got the decs up....so I am guessing that once you have trimmed your tree and you house looks lovely and Christmassy, that will be the time we'll get to see the pics of your newly decorated home right? :D: xxxx

My brother phoned me the other day trying to get me to agree to him laying my new kitchen floor and carpets before Christmas, the day I had put my decs up, I said no way I have waited this long I will now wait till after Christmas, not going to let anyone for any reason mess with my Santa's Grotty :giggle: even if it is being done for free :8855: xxxx

:thankyou: lily, I managed to put my foot down today very painful but walking round on tiptoe, our place looks lovely even if I say so myself, we are so comfortable and relaxed here now.:D

I bet your home is lovely, I can't wait for Christmas now so looking forward to it, defiantly have your flooring done in January its something for you to look forward to straight after Christmas which nothing happens then only bad weather.
How lovely for you to have a lovely brother who is going to buy your carpets, that's a really lovely suggestion. xx

You daft lump - hope you're not in too much pain with the ankle. I'm sorry and I know I'm evil but it did make me giggle :D

Seriously though, do rest it as much as possible. I hope they can sort something out for hubbie cos it must be awful to be in pain all the time.

Well done on the loss :clap:

:thankyou: tilly, I am a daft lump, I was trying to do to much instead of taking my time.:giggle:

Have you got in the christmas spirit yet and are your decorations up :)xx

Hi Guys, managed to hobble to wi and lost 1.5lb and got my 3.5st shiny sticker, got into my size 18 winter coat really chuffed, really trying for my 18 jeans for christmas day. xx

Hi Guys, managed to put my foot down properly now, still aches but its great to walk on two feet again instead of hopping with hubbys crutch.
Santa came round our area tonight on his sledge with christmas music playing it was lovely, all the little kiddies were out it was magical. xx

Back