JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi Guys not been to well this last few days knee playing up again had it strapped up and couldn't walk only hobble with hubbys walking stick, going back to doctors tomorrow, been abit sluggish on meals the last few days but back on plan 100% from today, you don't realise how much you miss it.

Breakfast
2 x 400g bread
banana

Lunch
Homemade cabbage soup really lovely
pear

Dinner
Yellow fish, sw chips and mushy peas
Fresh fruit salad (straws,rasp and blackberries) with asda extra special fat free greek yogurt lovely.

supper
milky coffee
Cadbury milk bar 5.5syns

snack throughout day
activia yogurt
melon and pears
3 richtea fingers 4.5syns

A= SKIM MILK
B=2 x 400g Bread

Made two homemade soups today, cabbage soup and celery and sweetcorn soup, tomorrow going to make mushroom soup and a tomato and red pepper soup, I find soups are my life line and if I need to nibble or feel peckish I have a very small cup of soup which keeps me going to meal time. xx

Hi Guys lost 2lb today, had another injection in knee not kicked in yet but once it does back on treadmill. Xx

Food so far
pear
homemade cabbage soup 1x 400g bread hxb
strawberries and grapes plus fat free greek yoghurt
fruit tea

KFC Chicken, sw wedges, mushy peas, mushrooms
Fresh fruit salad - strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes and melon topped with fat free greek yoghurt.

Made some mushroom soup for tomorrow

Last edited:
well don on your loss Jane.

The winds were terrible where I am over the weekend as well.

Did you have any damage to your garden?

well don on your loss Jane.

The winds were terrible where I am over the weekend as well.

Did you have any damage to your garden?

Hi Roziee no not this time round we did last week our chimney cowl is hanging off and our fencing blow down and son came up to fix the fence but waiting someone to fix the chimney cowl. xx

Hi ladies

My son moved my treadmill from our lounge into a little room we used as a store room 4ft x 7ft and turned it into my little gym, with the help of my hubby telling him what to do, they also put up a computer monitor up on a shelf so I can watch programmes or listen to music while doing my exercising:party0011:, the only problem is my knee is still strapped up and playing up, but its my own little den, it took me all yesterday to move and sort everything from the store room into other areas, but its all done now and back to normal, now we need intercoms because I am at one end of the bungalow and hubby is at the other end 'heaven' only kidding.:8855:. xx

Red pepper soup

1 x red pepper
1 tin of tomatoes
1 tin of baked beans
1 onion
2 carrots or tin of carrots
1 oxo cube
1 stock cube

Put everything into a pan ora soup blender bring to boil, then simmer till pepper, onions and carrots aresoft, then once cooked put into a blender until smooth.

Food for today

Homemade tomato and red pepper soup with bread hxb
melon
Cadbury mini bar 5.5
mighty light crisp 6

Gammon, mushy peas and mash potatoes
Eaton mess 2.5

milky coffee A choice
Hifi light 3

17syns

Back