JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Big hugs to you all.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas :xmascheers:

Hi Jane, so sorry to hear Chris has been unwell again :bighug: to you both, so much stress for you, wish I could magic it away for you hun.
Glad your daughter is feeling less stressed and I hope they all enjoy a fabulous Christmas after all.
Jane my lovely you and Chris deserve the best Christmas, you are such a lovely lady and I am proud to call you my friend, I wish you, Chris and your entire family a very Happy Christmas and a less stressful and prosperous 2012 :bighug: xxxxx

Merry Christmas :xmascheers:

:26:

Hey Jane and Chris, hope you're both well, have the happiest of Christmases hun, with much love to you and yours from me and mine :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Have a fabby one lovely :bighug: and hope you are both okay xxxxxxx

Have a happy Christmas xx

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all have a fabulous and a great Christmas :xmascheers: , you are all lovely friends. :bighug:xx :26:

Merry Christmas Jane, hope you have a lovely day xx

Hello lovely Jane.. Keeping you and your darling husband in my prayers x

Thank you Roziee, I could do with them. xx

Hiya Jane, you okay huni? HOws things? How is Chris? HOw are you? :bighug: do let me know sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, I am fine now, it has not been a good Christmas, Chris was confined to bed since Christmas afternoon until today 30th, he has not been well, the doctor said he has to rest and stay in bed, they gave him very strong pain killers and was knocked out for 2 days boxing day and the 27th because he refused to go in hospital, he didn’t want me to tell the children in case it spoilt their Christmas, he was in so much pain, very swollen and couldn’t catch his breath, the doctor said he still hadn’t fully recovered from before and with him stressing about Christmas, because I had to do everything on my own, got to him, he is a very proud man, who I wouldn’t change for the world, he has to take it very slowly from now on. :bighug:xx

He should take the painkillers and get better.. Then have him take control of organising things so he feels as if he is contributing to the household.. Or make him do something he used to do but in a way that us manageable for hum.

I've said this before but I'll say it again... You're one strong beautiful lady Jane.. Lots of love xxx

Thank you Roziee, I could do with them. xx

Thanks Jackie, I am fine now, it has not been a good Christmas, Chris was confined to bed since Christmas afternoon until today 30th, he has not been well, the doctor said he has to rest and stay in bed, they gave him very strong pain killers and was knocked out for 2 days boxing day and the 27th because he refused to go in hospital, he didn’t want me to tell the children in case it spoilt their Christmas, he was in so much pain, very swollen and couldn’t catch his breath, the doctor said he still hadn’t fully recovered from before and with him stressing about Christmas, because I had to do everything on my own, got to him, he is a very proud man, who I wouldn’t change for the world, he has to take it very slowly from now on. :bighug:xx
Aww Jane, I am so sorry to hear that Chris was so ill, you are a lovely lovely lady and a wonderful wife to Chris and I know he appreciates you...I can identify with being proud, with my accident and weight for many years I was unable to do anything and then the psoriasis on top made it worse and I couldn't even sit and do washing up and things like that, I felt so useless and such a burden, but had to come to terms with it. As I have lost the weight it has gotten better on all counts for me....I know that won't be the case for Chris, but like Roziee said once he has recovered enough then maybe he can do some organising or whatever ....I know he organised a lot of the work on the flat from what you were saying, well I assumed he did anyway.
:bighug: to you both, and hope you both have a great new year :hug99: :sign0168:xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aww Jane, I am so sorry to hear that Chris was so ill, you are a lovely lovely lady and a wonderful wife to Chris and I know he appreciates you...I can identify with being proud, with my accident and weight for many years I was unable to do anything and then the psoriasis on top made it worse and I couldn't even sit and do washing up and things like that, I felt so useless and such a burden, but had to come to terms with it. As I have lost the weight it has gotten better on all counts for me....I know that won't be the case for Chris, but like Roziee said once he has recovered enough then maybe he can do some organising or whatever ....I know he organised a lot of the work on the flat from what you were saying, well I assumed he did anyway.
:bighug: to you both, and hope you both have a great new year :hug99: :sign0168:xxxxxxx

He should take the painkillers and get better.. Then have him take control of organising things so he feels as if he is contributing to the household.. Or make him do something he used to do but in a way that us manageable for hum.

I've said this before but I'll say it again... You're one strong beautiful lady Jane.. Lots of love xxx

:thankyou: both for your kind words:hug99: , we are both taking it easy well Chris is especially, didn't do or go anywhere for Christmas or New Year eve.
This is a new year and a fresh start for us both so after a long talk we are going to try and get out this year by i.e. going for days out,(drive out with a picnic) and take short break holidays but at a slow pace, the 4 walls in our bedroom is driving Chris up the wall, so things are going to change.

I have a date with Peter Andre in Nov so I have started back doing sw :scale:with a Vengeance, I have a target of 6st to lose for then, I have set out my menu's for the week and back doing 2hrs exercising everyday, I am thinking more positive thanks to you lily and Jackie, going to write things down on my diary starting with my food diary and positive thoughts. I will be putting up new food recipes as I go along, so please feel free to use.:bighug:xxxxx
Hope Everyone had a happy new year. xx

Morning Jane, sorry to hear that Chris wasn't up to celebrating Christmas and New Year as you'd hoped, but I'm sure it was magical anyways cos it's obvious how much you love and adore each other anyway.
Love the idea of the small breaks this year and picnics too, sounds wonderful, might even steal that idea for me and Mal, now I am able to get out and about more.
6st is my target for this year too and I know we will do it hun, we's determined ladies :giggle: and in the words of Mcfadden and Whitehead (I do love associating my thoughts with music lol) ain't no stopping us now !! :bighug:
Really looking forwards to your new recipes and your positives, I feel so happy everyday after writing mine down, I call them instant sunshine.
Have a lovely day hun and cya soon xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Happy new year Jane :)

6 stone target is great! I hope I lose that much by then..x

You can do it Roziee:wavey:, its a new year and a new you, think positive thoughts that might help you get through everyday, also try and go to a class, we are all here for you and we will do it together, hope you and your family had a lovely new year , :bighug:xx
:wavey: hello sweetie
you are sounding more postive :D been thinking of you and Chris lots and hope you are okay :bighug:

Happy New Year huni and may it be healthy, happy and may you get everything you wish for xxxxxxxxxxx

:wavey:Thanks Jackie, we are both taking it easy, I am more positive this time around nothing can get me down after the last few months we have had, my Christmas wish for New Year was to get my 6st off and think positive thoughts all the time and throw away the negatives, so thank you Jackie for starting the trend. hope you and your family had a lovely new year :bighug:xx
Happy New Year :D

I'm sorry Chris wasn't any better for Christmas. You could have Christmas again when he's feeling more up to it. It doesn't matter what day you celebrate it on cos Jesus wasn't born on the 25th anyway.

I like your plans for 2012 :)

Hi Tilly:wavey:, I won't be celebrating christmas again all the christmas deck's are put away for next year, just going to concentrate on getting hubby better so that we can enjoy some days out and take more short break holidays. hope you and your family had a lovely new year :bighug:xx

Morning Jane, sorry to hear that Chris wasn't up to celebrating Christmas and New Year as you'd hoped, but I'm sure it was magical anyways cos it's obvious how much you love and adore each other anyway.
Love the idea of the small breaks this year and picnics too, sounds wonderful, might even steal that idea for me and Mal, now I am able to get out and about more.
6st is my target for this year too and I know we will do it hun, we's determined ladies :giggle: and in the words of Mcfadden and Whitehead (I do love associating my thoughts with music lol) ain't no stopping us now !! :bighug:
Really looking forwards to your new recipes and your positives, I feel so happy everyday after writing mine down, I call them instant sunshine.
Have a lovely day hun and cya soon xxxx:hug99: xxxx

:wavey:Love the positives as instant sunshine lily that really works, might steel that one of you, we have not had a holiday now for 4years, so we are going to try and see how we get on, we have to make arrangements or book with someone who can cater for disabled people, if we can get chris out and about sometime this year we are thinking next year going on a 7day cruise, our friends are going on thur 5th around the med, we are waiting on there report, they are going to check the disabled facilities for us.

I know we will do it this year Lily especially if I have you and the others behind me, I managed to get a pair of size 18 trackers on for doing my exercising, so I started sorting all my clothes out, I need a new wardrobe but going to get a few things at a time because hopefully I will be going down in sizes.:bighug:, hope you and your family had a lovely new year xx

Let's have a 6 stone countdown.. Did lily mention she wanted to lose 6 stones too? If so, me you and lily could have a count down and encourage each other... :) x

Monday 2nd Januray 2012
Started doing my 2hour exercising

Positive thinking for today
1/ Wake up with a smile on my face and take each day as it comes.
2/ Sorted out all my big clothes.

Food Diary

Breakfast
2 weetabix, banana
1 pint of water

Lunch
Jacket Potato with baked beans and slice of bacon (fat removed)
Apple, pear and satsumas.
1 pint water

Dinner
Pork chop, potato wedges, runner beans
Eton mess 2syns
1 pint water

Made some homemade leek and bacon soup for tomorrow, going to make the steak and kidney pies 5.5syns out of the sw calender (januray) for tomorrows dinner.

105-2syns = 103

Let's have a 6 stone countdown.. Did lily mention she wanted to lose 6 stones too? If so, me you and lily could have a count down and encourage each other... :) x

I am up for that Roziee. we need to set a new post up for it. xx

You can do it Roziee:wavey:, its a new year and a new you, think positive thoughts that might help you get through everyday, also try and go to a class, we are all here for you and we will do it together, hope you and your family had a lovely new year , :bighug:xx

:wavey:Thanks Jackie, we are both taking it easy, I am more positive this time around nothing can get me down after the last few months we have had, my Christmas wish for New Year was to get my 6st off and think positive thoughts all the time and throw away the negatives, so thank you Jackie for starting the trend. hope you and your family had a lovely new year :bighug:xx

Hi Tilly:wavey:, I won't be celebrating christmas again all the christmas deck's are put away for next year, just going to concentrate on getting hubby better so that we can enjoy some days out and take more short break holidays. hope you and your family had a lovely new year :bighug:xx

:wavey:Love the positives as instant sunshine lily that really works, might steel that one of you, we have not had a holiday now for 4years, so we are going to try and see how we get on, we have to make arrangements or book with someone who can cater for disabled people, if we can get chris out and about sometime this year we are thinking next year going on a 7day cruise, our friends are going on thur 5th around the med, we are waiting on there report, they are going to check the disabled facilities for us.

I know we will do it this year Lily especially if I have you and the others behind me, I managed to get a pair of size 18 trackers on for doing my exercising, so I started sorting all my clothes out, I need a new wardrobe but going to get a few things at a time because hopefully I will be going down in sizes.:bighug:, hope you and your family had a lovely new year xx

Hey sweetie, I really do feel like it's instant sunshine, I have my walls in my hallway a sunshine yellow colour because it makes me feel warm and sunny even on the coldest winter day, and the positive thinking fits in nicely with that....It doesn't matter how bleak the day or how tired or miserable I am when I get up, with my gorgeous sunny walls and my positive attitude, I feel so happy and raring to go every day now...doesn't mean I don't get grumpy at times but overall I feel so much happier and optimistic and so full of joy and determination...a new me it seems, even mal says I seem happier and more content these days oh and he added long may it last :giggle:
Night night my lovely friend catch you tomorrow, sweet dreams :zz: xxxx

Back