JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi guys got car back from garage cost more than thought 305pound need to treat it like gold hubby said but still she's still our baby need to keep her going with living in the middle of nowhere

Doing housework today and got workman here today coming in and out always leaving door open, tilly the dog isn't happy haven't to lock her in the back room with chris haha. xx

Put food on later.

Morning Knee playing up again even tho had injections feel really tired today, got loads of ironing today which I keep looking at.

Food diary

Breakfast
vanilla yogurt, banana and blueberries
tea

Lunch
bacon, egg, mushrooms and beans, 1 bread hxb
glass of water

Dinner
gammon, mushy peas, sw wedges and small salad
fresh fruit salad

Supper
milky coffee
1 alpine bar

Hi ladies, lost 2lb today, feel really great, on my way to my stone badge, given myself new goals 7lb every mth,

Food for today

breakfast
pear with fruitie tea

Lunch
homemade tomato and red pepper soup and 2 Ryvita's and 1 laughing cow light.
activia 0% yogurt
glass of water

Dinner
Fish, sw wedges, mushy peas and salad
glass of water

Fantastic news on the loss jane. Really proud of you.

Just crawling in to bed. Thank you for remembering about tomorrow.

Will update you when I get the chance x

Hi Guys not been well today been in bed most of the day keep being sick think its these new tablets doctors gave me still in pjs. Catch up with you all later x

Feel alot better today, catched up on all my ironing and made some soups in my new soup blender. xx

Food for today

Breakfast
Pear and yogurt

Lunch
Homemade soup and apple

snack
hifi light bar HXB

Dinner
lamb, sw wedges, mushy peas
mullerlight yogurt

supper
milky coffee and alpine light bar HXB

I have a gorgeous soup recipe really simple but it comes out rich n creamy like a restaurant soup, 1 parsnip, 2 carrots,1 onion, 1 cooked chicken breast s+p and 1 veg stock cube n top up with water also a tiny smidge of paprika n put to cook on smooth.. I have also altered the meats added pork is lovely and gammon too. x we also had a lovely mushroom recipe in group last week if you want it just yell x

I might try this next week Karen.

Hope your back to feeling yourself now Jane x

Tis lush x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jane. Just saying hello and I am back doing the plan. Nice to see some familiar faces. I have started a new diary. Got 3 stone to lose and not doing very well! Will have a good browse back over your entries. xx

Hi DD thanks for the recipe I tried it and its bloody lovely could you please let me have the mushroom one x

I fine now AB I think it was the new tablets the dr gave me that didn't
agree with me thanks for asking.
Please try the chicken recipe its lovely xx

The weather is bloody awful the wind and the rain hasn't stopped all day, got soaked taking dog out for her walks. Is the weather bad at your end xx

I don't have a soup maker. How long does it take to make?

Hi Rozie I couldn't be without mine now its takes about 20mins you can put everything in and press the button to smooth or chunky and go away and leave it to cook, I think it would suit you, if you are working or going out put it on whilst you're out and when you return home press the reheat button and its hot again, I have made at one time up to 6 types of different soups.

Hi Jane. Just saying hello and I am back doing the plan. Nice to see some familiar faces. I have started a new diary. Got 3 stone to lose and not doing very well! Will have a good browse back over your entries. xx

Its lovely to hear from you again i know its hard returning but you can do it, i will keep checking up on you

Back