JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Hi changed my mind its a red day

A milk
A milk

B 35g muesli
B 57g cob

breakfast
muesli topped with fat free greek yogurt and banana
green tea

Lunch
57g cob butter fry light with turkey breast and lettuce

dinner
chicken salad

Last edited:
Hi guys not been on for a few days hubby has been really poorly and doctors been out twice, second time went to hospital for an xray on his one and only kidney, just waiting for results but there is not a lot they can do but up his pain tablets and keep him rested, so have been running around, so been snacking on soup, bread and sandwiches a lot.

Son is coming up friday which will be nice to see him he's going to sort my new garden furniture out for us now its been delivered and do a few odd jobs around the house.

Just brought a new blender called the Nutribullet it does juicing and smoothers, has anyone seen it or brought one, just wondering what you thought if anyone has. xx

Hi guys just thought I'd check in hubby's asleep but I can't, keep checking up on him mind racing around, just been sat on the decking getting bit by the midgets awful things, tilly knows hubby is poorly she keeps sitting at the side of his bed its the battle of the snores who can snore the loudest the dog or hubby lol.
going to make a milky drink now and than try and get some sleep. Night all xx

Hi jane,

I'm so sorry to hear that Chris isn't well. I'll keep you both in my prayers. If you need to talk, you know where I am my love x

Its not been a nice day today the whole village electrics have been down for 9hrs, no kettle no phone no Internet nothing, don't think you realises how much electrity we use and rely on.

Hubby feeling abit better today not out of the woods yet but going in the right direction. xx

Morning son coming down to do the garden furniture today and also a gardener to sort our garden out.
Chris is feeling more like his old self but still weak sitting up now and talking more so pleased he is a fighter.

Weather ok dry but need sun to come out later makes you feel good, hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hey jane. I hope chris is feeling even better today the sun is shining here. Jope it is with u.
Oh my just read about your electricity going to 9hours. Thats not good any time is it. We do relay on it. Its an essential part of everyday life.. I panic and frezzer meat and things like that. Hope your doing ok too. Xx

Chris was knocked out again today but health wise tiny bit better.
Son did garden furniture looks really nice put photo up tomorrow, feel abit down today myself should be ok tomorrow, knee playing up so painful making foot swell will have to rest it and use walking stick to get a round.
Always feel down and sad when sun is not out hopefully its out tomorrow need cheering up. xx

Went to a healing group on Wednesday it was really good, felt things never felt before and realised a few things about myself, do I like myself the way I am or do I need to change a few things about me before going back to another class on the 28th may.
Decided enough is enough regards my weight need to get it back in order, going to change a few things and get back to a sensible eating plan.xxx

Come in jane. Enough is enough. This is our time to look after us!

Let's do this. Our bodies deserve us to be good to it.

Lots of love to you x

Thats all you need Jane is your head in the game and that little bit of determination. You will get there, Its a bumpy road but it is do able. x

Morning ladies sat on the decking brilliant sunshine so peaceful having a cup of tea, looking over towards the bowling green where I played last night, legs and bum aching from it only my second time so my body has to get use to it lol.

This is my day one and starting with a green day.

A choice milk
A choice milk
B choice fish
B choice

Breakfast
Fat free greek yogurt with chopped banana

Lunch
homemade celery and sweet corn soup
mullerlight apple cheesecake

Dinner
Yellow fish, sw chips, mushy peas and broc
mullerlight cheesecake raspberry