JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Breakfast
Carrot, celery, spring green cabbage, apple, half a banana made into a drink

Lunch
Homemade celery and sweetcorn soup

snack
strawberries, apple and pear and half banana made into a drink

Dinner
Potato skins, yellow fish, mushy peas, mushrooms
fat free greek yogurt and shape yogurt mixed together

Supper
Milky coffee
1 fudge 5syns

Feeling a bit better in myself today made a few small changes, me and my daughter started last month made a pact to treat/pamper ourselves once a month to have our nails and feet done at a salon only if I have lost weight in that month, it doesn't matter how much as long its something each week plus its a little me time, and I can say now I have lost 5lb so far and my last weigh in is this Thursday, hope for another 1lb, so on Monday we are having our nails and a pedicure, the first of many, so looking forward to it. xx

Thanks Rozie its given me something to aim for plus a little me time, also started doing 15mins on treadmill and 20mins on wii again, my nutribullet (doing my drinks) is helping me with my fruit and veg in take. Thanks for your support rozie really do appreciate it xx

Thanks Rozie its given me something to aim for plus a little me time, also started doing 15mins on treadmill and 20mins on wii again, my nutribullet (doing my drinks) is helping me with my fruit and veg in take. Thanks for your support rozie really do appreciate it xx

Glad the nutri bullet is helping you jane x

Been up all night being sick and came out now with red rings around my eyelids not a pretty site, can't go to church, just look like someone punched me.

Going to have a easy day today and do nothing. xx

Feeling a bit better in myself today made a few small changes, me and my daughter started last month made a pact to treat/pamper ourselves once a month to have our nails and feet done at a salon only if I have lost weight in that month, it doesn't matter how much as long its something each week plus its a little me time, and I can say now I have lost 5lb so far and my last weigh in is this Thursday, hope for another 1lb, so on Monday we are having our nails and a pedicure, the first of many, so looking forward to it. xx

Just an update, lost 6lb this month so my daughter and I treated ourselves to a pampering day got our nails and feet done, it felt great to having a little me time, hope to lose again next month and do it again. something to look forward too each month as long as I keep losing. xx

red rings? Oh no jane. How are you feeling now? Do you need to see the doctor?

Well done on the fantasticccc loss!!!!!! So proud of you x

red rings? Oh no jane. How are you feeling now? Do you need to see the doctor?

Well done on the fantasticccc loss!!!!!! So proud of you x

Fantasic weight loss this month Jane.
Oh my red rings. Wonder what caused that. How are you feeling x

Thanks guys, Dr put it down to my blood sugar 11.9 and high blood pressure that caused red blood cells to bust, puffiness and the red rings are fading now but on Tuesday I had to wear sunglasses, took tilly to the vets fought we might be losing her Monday night, both of us were up all night with her, she couldn't get her breath, breathing to heavy, face and ears pinned back eyes all glossary, she's drank 12x 500ml water bottles 4 of them down in one go couldn't get enough, she was thirsty all the time, she was also biting her skin, took her to the vets and she has HAY FEVER which they gave her an injection, told us now when we take her for walks we have to wash her paws and face when we get back in just in case she has any pollen on her.

I was at the doctors in the afternoon for injections in both my knees and going for a xray on my right wrist he noticed my wrist bone is miss a lined and a lump has formed it doesn't hurt but wants me to have it checked, and to top it all, chris hasn't been to good since Monday because of tilly, he's been in bed knocked out for hours on end.

Tilly is on the mend now but still alittle weak, have to keep encouraging her to move, hope the weather cools down alittle for her, me I love sitting outside. xx

Last edited:
Oh my Jane and I thought I was having a bad few days think you have everybody's share this week.
We'll I've never heard of a dog having hay fever poor little thing.
You keep an eye on your health Jane. You look after yourself. Hope your in less pain with your knees once you have had your injections. Mum has to have them in here wrist. Xx
Sending love my friend hope the weather is nice and Chris is starting to feel well again xx

Oh jane. Big hugs and kisses to you.

Please look after yourself. We need you around for lots and lots of years!!!! Poor little doggie, like heather I've never heard of a dog having hayfever!

Hope Chris feels better soon too x

Thanks you Heather and Rozie, phoned the vets this morning told them that tilly is still breathing heavy and still drinking lots of water, which I can understand because the weather is to hot for her, they told me to get a water sample, so mugging this morning was chasing her round the garden, every time she swat down for a wee I was there with a tupper ware bowl, every time I put it under her to catch some she stopped and moved them swat down somewhere else and I'll be there trying to catch it, need to say only got half a bottle full which is enough, after I was going back into the house I saw her look at me run down to the bottom of the garden turned round and watch me before she swat down to have a proper wee, I was in stitches, going to take the wee to the vets to make sure she hasn't got an infection. Will let you know later how I got on. xx

Update on Tilly, she has an infection which they have put her on antibiotics for 5days, she's been on them now for 4days this being her 4th and the improvement is already amazing, also she came on her monthly's last night which wouldn't of helped. xx

Got up this morning with a clear head on and I feel very motivated and know what I want, so sw books have come out and its down to business including a little exercise, 6 mths have already gone this year and we are into our 7 mth and before you know it, its the end of the year again with no weight off, well that's about to change even if I only lose 1lb aweek its 2 stone by the end of the year.

Rozie you have motivated me with your food app so going to give it ago. xx

Got up this morning with a clear head on and I feel very motivated and know what I want, so sw books have come out and its down to business including a little exercise, 6 mths have already gone this year and we are into our 7 mth and before you know it, its the end of the year again with no weight off, well that's about to change even if I only lose 1lb aweek its 2 stone by the end of the year. Rozie you have motivated me with your food app so going to give it ago. xx

Do it jane! You can do it! Steady 1-2 lbs is the best x

Hi! I am going to be joining Slimming World on Wednesday! But we do our weekly shopping tomorrow and i would like to get off to a good start. Any advice on particular things that are good to have in the house?! Thank youuu!! :)

Back