JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

What you need will be tinned tomatos passata and herbs and spices x
That is what I use the most. Of also plenty of fruit veg and salad.

Get yourself some sw recipe books and if there is a favourite meal you like just put slimming world in from of the meal name and poppet into Google. And it will give you the slimming world version of it.

Sorry for hijacking you page Jane xx hope you are doing ok xx

When do you go and see Pete Andre Jane? Xx who are you going with?

Sorry Heather been busy this week with Chris and family, yes I go and meet peter on Oct 12th I meet him in the afternoon and watch the rehearsal and have my photo took with him and his family and then at night go and watch the show with my daughter can't wait. xx

This morning took tilly for 45min walk both of us are whacked, going to do 20mins on wii later trying to get into a routine.
Got 18 deep red roses and a heart shape chocolate and a heart shape balloon off Chris for my birthday which I didn't expect because he already gave me money, plus a card and teddy off tilly which I cried, got cards and flowers and plants off my neighbours the ones who I bake for which was really sweet, didn't expect that at all.
Really trying to get back into a exercise routine and eat healthy like to lose 2st by Oct 12th.

Breakfast
35g cereal, topped with fat free nat greek yogurt, banana and mango.

Lunch?

Dinner
Chicken salad

Sorry Heather been busy this week with Chris and family, yes I go and meet peter on Oct 12th I meet him in the afternoon and watch the rehearsal and have my photo took with him and his family and then at night go and watch the show with my daughter can't wait. xx

I am so excited heather, Chris got me the meet and greet ticket for Christmas but I brought the evening show tickets for me and my daughter in Oct when they came out, this is our second time been to see him, but first time to get to have a photo taken and meet him and his family. xx

Been busy this morning done the housework, put the washing out all before 9am this morning, going to take tilly out now for a long walk, then try and get on the treadmill and wii, then later sit in the garden.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine xx

We were thinking of coming to Colwyn Bay on holiday bit didn't think there would be a great deal to do. That's why we decided on Cardiff instead.

Took tilly out for a long walk down some country lanes and through farmers field which are local walkers footpath, it was fantastic to let her off her lead just running through the fields, both of us were whacked the time we got back.

Food wise still doing ok, weighed myself today lost 2.5lb really pleased with that, made a chart to put it on. xx

Today been a slow day, went to my daughter and to see my B.i.L yesterday was really nice to get chris out of the house, been 3mths a more, now he's paying for it big time in so much pain, hate to see him when he's like this, took tilly for a walk to the river and meet my next door neighbour and his dog kes on the way, kes decided to go and join tilly in the water running after the stones we were throwing in, they were having a great time in the water, should of took my phone and took a photo. xx

Morning, starting back at sw on wed morning 6th aug at 9.30am, my 2 friends who live next door are joining me so thats a big boost, feels good just like the last time when i lost 5st, wish me luck. xx

Changed my avatar picture to peter to remind me i go and meet him on 12th oct xx

Back