JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Morning just ordered my food shop for sw nothing will be in to let me slip (don't like the word cheat) so roll on wed, going to start it on monday at home given me a few days to get back into it, so from monday i will be putting a food diary on to keep me on track and you lovely people can help me and let me know if i go wrong, on the exercise front started taking dog on long walks, 15mins on treadmill and 20mins on wii hope to increase time on both as i go along. xx

That's great jane that there won't be anything in that u may be tempted by. That's what I try to do. Been to tesco this morning and stayed away from the jalapeño bread could of brought that home and ate the whole loaf lol but i didn't. My will power is amazing at times !

Today is the day I started sw today with hubby, done 20mins on treadmill when i was doing the treadmill it said i did 2701 steps, also 20mins doing aerobics that killed me, i used to do an hour and half everyday of exercising when i last lost 5st hope to get back to that stage.
Taking dog out later 1 long one and 2 shorts walks that should do the exercise for both of us, dog needs it too. lol xx

Todays food diary EE day monday 4/8

A milk
B 35g cereal

Breakfast
35g cereal with milk from allowance
banana
3 glasses of water
mullerlight yogurt
tea

Lunch
celery, sweetcorn and red pepper soup
fruitopolis 0.5
3 glasses of water
orange

Dinner
Trout, potato and mushy peas
fruitopolis 0.5
apple

Supper
milky coffee
1fruit ryrita crunch with 1 tbsp chocolate spread topped with banana 6.5 syns

syns 7.5

Last edited:
Second day on plan tuesday 5/8

Todays a EE day

A 350ML MILK
B 2 RYVITA

Breakfast
Banana and mullerlight yogurt

Lunch
Turkey, Ham salad
1 Ryvita with laughing cow light 2.5
2 Glasses of water
Shape yogurt 0%

Dinner
Smoked Haddock, sw chips and mushy peas and small side salad.
fruitopolis 0.5

Supper
milky coffee (a)
2 Ryvita (b) topped with 2tbsp chocolate spread and banana 9syns

Total syns 12

Took dog out walking 3 times but no exercising today

Last edited:
Looks good jane xxx how Chris getting on with it??
Marks doing ok. He was on phone earlier to me when he was a work. Telling me he'd parked next to a kebab shop. Told him to wind his windows up and turn his back lol

*waves* Hi jane :)

Can't wait to be back on plan. Officially sick of being off plan. Argh! Lol

Well done for joining group. You go tomorrow right? Don't be nervous. You will be fine. And we are all behind you 100% x

Looks good jane xxx how Chris getting on with it??
Marks doing ok. He was on phone earlier to me when he was a work. Telling me he'd parked next to a kebab shop. Told him to wind his windows up and turn his back lol

Thanks Chris is doing ok having same meals as me but won't give up his pepsi doesn't like max or diet so I watered it down half and half, he keeps asking is the pepsi flat I keep saying no its the ice cubes i keep putting in to water it down even further hehe xx

*waves* Hi jane :)

Can't wait to be back on plan. Officially sick of being off plan. Argh! Lol

Well done for joining group. You go tomorrow right? Don't be nervous. You will be fine. And we are all behind you 100% x

Thanks Roziee it was great to be back at class, haven't been to this one plus our consultant is a fella, really nice class very small around 15 people, went with my 2 next door neighbours betty and mena
So glad you are all still behind me 100%, loss 2lb since monday on my own and started body magic from monday, so:scale: wi is on a wed morning at 9.30am for me. xx

Thanks Chris is doing ok having same meals as me but won't give up his pepsi doesn't like max or diet so I watered it down half and half, he keeps asking is the pepsi flat I keep saying no its the ice cubes i keep putting in to water it down even further hehe xx

Pmsl.!!! Your to good. !! Do u have a little grin when you say no its not flat l0l. Classic !!

Pmsl.!!! Your to good. !! Do u have a little grin when you say no its not flat l0l. Classic !!

I do chuckle to myself when i turn my back after answering him lol, that will teach him a lesson. xx

How did weigh in go today jane? X

Weigh in went fine, i was abit nervous going back to a new class and a new consultant but pete is lovely.
Done another 30mins areobics and 20mins on treadmill and walked the dog 3 times in total burnt around 600 cals, just have to watch my knees xx

Started back at a new class today the consultant is called Pete and he is lovely, abit nervous about going back but once i got weighed i was fine plus i was with my friends also he put me down for body magic because i already started exercising.
Done today 30mins doing aerobics and 20mins on treadmill and took the dog out 3times.

Food diary wed 6/8

Today is EE day

A milk
B 1 fruit crunch ryvita and 1 hifi rockey road light bar

Breakfast
Banana and hifi light bar at sw (half b)

Lunch
Celery, sweetcorn and pepper soup
2 glasses of water
apple and half banana

Dinner
Chicken, mash potato made with egg, broc, cauli and carrots, gravy 2syns
fruitopolis and fresh strawberries 0.5

Supper
milky coffee (A)
1 fruit ryvita (half B) topped with 1 tbsp chocolate spread and banana 4.5

Total 7 syns
105-7= 98

Food diary Thurs 7/8

Today is Red day

A milk
A milk
B 2 fruit crunch ryvita
B 1 x 400g bread and 1 hifi rockey road light bar
fruit thoughout the day

Breakfast
1 egg on toast (half b) and 1 hifi rockey road light bar (half b)

Lunch
milky coffee (A)
pack of go head yogurt bar 7syns

Dinner
smoked haddock and salad

Supper
milky coffee (A)
2 fruit ryvita (B) topped with 2 tbsp chocolate spread and banana 9 syns

Total 16.5 syns
98-16.5= 81.5

Had a good day today done housework top to bottom and took dog out for walks in between and not felt hungry, didn't do any exercise today think spring cleaning the home has done that and walking the dog.
Food wise done really good, not felt hungry but was on a red day today going to do 3 reds, 3 EE and 1 green see how it goes. xx

Food diary Fri 8/8

Today is EE day

A milk
B 2 alpen light bars
Fruit throughout the day

Breakfast
2 pears
1 alpen bar (half b)

Lunch
Celery, sweetcorn and pepper soup
2 glasses of water
1 alpen bar (half b)

Dinner
steak, mash potato made with egg, broc, cauli and carrots,

Supper
milky coffee (A)
curly wurly 6

Total 6.5 syns
81.5-6.5= 75

Spring cleaned yesterday, got rid of most of my ornaments and 3 tall book shelfs and just brought a new sideboard instead, having a change around think it makes you feel better, it does me. xx

Thanks Roziee it was great to be back at class, haven't been to this one plus our consultant is a fella, really nice class very small around 15 people, went with my 2 next door neighbours betty and mena
So glad you are all still behind me 100%, loss 2lb since monday on my own and started body magic from monday, so:scale: wi is on a wed morning at 9.30am for me. xx

Good to hear you've rejoined. Where is there a male consultant? Am intrigued x what's he like

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back