JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

I've just spoken to Joshwaa and he's away on the Tuesday but he gets back on the Wednesday. are you and Jane planning to meet for coffee at all? would be lovely to meet you, and see Jane again if you are? xx
We have booked to go to the escape boutique. It looks beautiful can't wait. We are stopping at Chester om Sunday and Monday and staying there tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. So excited now. !!!
Thank you jane for helping out xx

I've just spoken to Joshwaa and he's away on the Tuesday but he gets back on the Wednesday. are you and Jane planning to meet for coffee at all? would be lovely to meet you, and see Jane again if you are? xx

So looking forward to meeting joshwaa. Mark seems to think he spoke to him on the phone. Not thought about getting together with jane. I'm not sure if you follow my page. But my husbands dad has just died so not sure if we will have to Come back early Thursday for the funeral. We will know more next week what's happening. But so looking forward to Wales. X

So looking forward to meeting joshwaa. Mark seems to think he spoke to him on the phone. Not thought about getting together with jane. I'm not sure if you follow my page. But my husbands dad has just died so not sure if we will have to Come back early Thursday for the funeral. We will know more next week what's happening. But so looking forward to Wales. X

Yes I did see that :( is it next week - bank holiday week - that you're coming x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So pleased you are looking forward to sunny llandudno, so sorry to hear about marks dad, hope you enjoy chester its to busy for me xx

We have booked to go to hickorys to on tuesday evening in rhos on sea. Looks lovely there. Wish we had more time but we can always come back another time

Well done Jane. That's fab. I really need to get back on track x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Jo, being stress about your job won't help you, you need do one day at a time Jo until you feel you can get focus again, it took me ages to get back into it, something just clicked again and i'm loving it. x

Thanks Jane arrived in llandudno this morning. Just checked into the boutique. Beautiful place. Looking forward to hickorys tonight. Josh says it's a fantasic place !!

Had a bad week this week, started off bad think it was my star week even tho i don't have them but i craved chocolate on wed/thur had 25syns in one night but i counted it, it threw me, weighed myself at home and its said 0.5lb on managed to get that off now i struggling again had tilly at the vets twice this week and i just kept picking, she has to have a small operation next week on her mouth, nose and ears also she has an infection on her private parts due to annul glands which they are going to sort out at the same time.
Tomorrow is wi think it might be a gain which i'm not looking forward to, but lets hope its just says sts. xx

Last edited:
Back