JaneB saying hello this is my diary and journey.

Lost 1lb at wi on wednesday so glad, vets just phoned today and wants to see tilly on monday blood test cames back all clear no worries there its just her nose and mouth they want to check again also her back end needs cleaning out due to the infection after having her annul glands emptied.
food wise been really pleased made the stuff peppers out of this months mag didn't enjoy them, going to try the fish cakes next in the week, need to start with a food diary again. Hope everyone is doing ok. xx

Well done Jane. I was a bit worried about u when u said u were having a bad
week. So glad everything is ok with tilly. Our old spaniel use to have his anal glands cleared quite often I think sometimes it's certain breeds. Well done on that lb loss and fantastic start to a brand new week xxx

Today is going ok, started doing my exercise this morning, tilly wanting to get on the treadmill with me its was so funny, well managed to do 25mins on 3.5mph hoping for 30mins tomorrow, food wise all ok made loads of soups and going to make the sw spanish orange cake. xx

I'm planning on making soup. But can't find butter nut squash. To do one of them I'd like to do.
I thought it would be ideal to take to work.
Not done the Spanish orange cake before let me know what it's like

Hi i made the spanish orange cake and it was lovely, only had 1 slice 3.5syns gave my neighbours some who is also on sw to see what they think of it, both said it was nice, wasn't hard to do.
20140831_171742-1.jpg3.5syns per slice

Looks lovely jane. Have u tried making meringue?
I tried a few weeks ago and it was nice but after a while went soft.
Then I tried yesterday and it turned out like biscuit. Hense it went in the bin lol x

Looks lovely jane. Have u tried making meringue?
I tried a few weeks ago and it was nice but after a while went soft.
Then I tried yesterday and it turned out like biscuit. Hense it went in the bin lol x

Yes i made the summer fruit pavlova for sw class for a taster week and a small one for chris he had cream, the class i did with muller bliss strawberry yogurt it all went at 10am in the morning, i will make another one in the week. xx

Hi rozie I'm ok chris is not himself been really bad and it's getting him down with having a shower or going to the loo just knocks him out for about 6hours and its every day, but he makes me laugh every day even though he's not well so that I don't get depressed, I love him for that x

Hi rozie I'm ok chris is not himself been really bad and it's getting him down with having a shower or going to the loo just knocks him out for about 6hours and its every day, but he makes me laugh every day even though he's not well so that I don't get depressed, I love him for that x

That's so lovely jane xxx

20140903_183750.jpg just done 30mins aerobics and 30mins on treadmill with peter andre egging me on bliss it was worth the pain lol x
IMG_20140903_183816.jpg

sorry don't know why the photo turned sideways x

I'm sorry to hear Chris isn't well :( but happy to read you two are strong as a couple.

Lol love that you have posters of Peter Andre next to your treadmill lol

I'm fine thanks heather, sw is really going well, chris is feeling abit better but he has good and bad days don't really know what day its going to be until he wakes up, but i'm fine, sw has really clicked for me and i feel really focus. hope you and mark are doing ok. xx

Back